Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play any TV shows characters in your game?

Do you have any TV shows/Movies characters in your game?
I have the characters from The Golden Girls currently with pre made sims, random sims and real family sims.
The Golden Girls I started their lived prior to their meeting and moving together. Once they age I will be moving them together.

At some point I want to have the main families of Desperate Housewives, Friends, Dynasty and Dallas, but for all these I will start where the shows ended and have my own vision of how their lives go on.

Are you playing any known characters?
Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I nade a few Naruto characters but not really that much honesty
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I am currently playing Richard and Emily Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. I have aging off so that I can make them wealthy before they have Lorelai. I have made Emily be a painter so that she can help Richard (he is in the Business career) build up their wealth but it's still taking a long time.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Well firstly idk wht 'golden girls' is. Ive never heard of it, sorry.
    But anyways tv characters I plan to drop in my game when my pc is fixed are:
    From futurama:
    Phillip j fry
    Leela turangalah
    Professor Hubert j farnsworth
    Zapp Brannagan
    Hermes Conrad
    Hermes' wife (forgot her name)
    Barbados slim
    Kiff
    This is because I can use theese characters to create a lot of drama.
    That's all of tv ppl I'm making.
    No ppl from real life are going in my game. I'm keeping all ea's premades, no matter how much I like them or not.
    I'm gonna make some random sims to fill up empty houses and buy my stuffs in my retail shop. And ofc to see in my many venues. I like smaller worlds- they're easier to fill up so I actually bother.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    lissiealissiea Posts: 175 Member
    Oh yes, I currently have a UK TV hood although my sims look nothing like the characters as I suck at CAS. After installing GTW, I realised I was possibly playing the most law-abiding hood in the history of the sims as I watch a lot of crime dramas and there was a detective in almost every household in my game. :D

I'm planning to start an American TV hood and will add characters from Modern Family, Community, House of Cards, Big Bang Theory, The Killing etc.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In my game, Tony Stark is married to Barbie. Christie, Barbie's friend, lives with them.

Then I have:
    Michael Jackson
    Duke Nukem
    Ororo Munroe (Storm)
    James Howlett (Wolverine)

I got them all off the gallery except for Barbie and Christie. I made them. :)

Looking for a Mad Hatter and some Disney characters soon. ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2015
    American Horror Story, which I haven't actually touched for a while...
    I would credit the makers of each sim, since I didn't make it, but I forgot who did. but I have it in my library with the creator's names :)
    http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k595/Biotic_Warlock/Sims/Legacy_Story/12-26-14_2-30nbspPM-3.png

Edit: Changing pic size
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes and Lucy Liu as Joan Watson! I'm obsessed with the show, so I couldn't leave them out of my game! ;)
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Duke Nukem

lgr <3
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Duke Nukem

lgr <3

:p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I had a save with a bunch of TWD characters...
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    In my sims 3 days I had a golden girls family too. They were fun to play every once in a while when i got bored of my other families. From time to time i'll sometimes make the characters from Emily Giffin's novel Something Borrowed and play them but i don't always last long. I once made the characters from the show One Tree Hill too but i never played them they just stayed in my sim bin (sims 2 and sims 3 days) I have a really bad block against playing characters from books or movies i like.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    edited May 2015
    I did the 2 Broke Girls in my first save when the game first came out. I`ve also done the Family Guy`s Griffins and Quagmire`s houses.
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sure, I have the current BBC Sherlock character and I love Martin Freeman he brings so much to the Watson character.

I also have the movie actors of Sherlock Holmes in another game. That one has Robert Downey Jr. and the wonderful Jude Law. I also have another set which is probably my all time favorites and that is Nigel and Basil Rathbone because as a kid those old reruns is what got me hooked on TV and movies about Sherlock Holmes and Watson. Though I had read the books and was fascinated by all those things possible long before there was forensic crime investigations they brought that to life for me, those two sort of gave me a better mental image of how these things were discovered. I still read most people's books and versions of Holmes to see if I enjoy their renditions of the stories and their own made up continuances of those two. I have probably seen every TV or movie about Holmes ever created if I can find it. lol...that reminds me I really should use Peter Cushing's image as Holmes in my games.

I have all the Doctor Who characters in one game..that is hectic playing twelve Doctor Who Sims in one game. lol And I continued to add each one's companions but stopped for awhile for other reasons. Lot of work.

I created Johnny Quest and those characters when the CAS Demo first came out, so they are all YAs because we couldn't set the age and or their relationship in the demo, so yep they are in my game, too. lol Decided not to make them kin etc.

And if we ever get our sandbox back where I can build a hobbit house without a telephone pole and or a something modern next to the lot, then I will create all the LOTR characters eventually. And I always put all the star trek characters in my games, it's not complete until I create both the original and second generation casts.

ETA: And the other day when I went on a building rant I was trying to finish up 'built to scale' the Clue house so I can add in the Clue characters I created several months ago. Back in Oct. I think.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    I sort of have a rendition of Spock, from the original Star Trek. However, despite the fact we now have aliens in our game, there is no way to give a 'human' Sim pointy ears. So, my Spock isn't as Vulcan as in the series. He's a tad more human. :'(
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2015
    In my current game, I have a whole household of characters from Buffy, plus the BBC TV Sherlock & Watson, plus a household of three Star Trek characters (two TOS, one TNG), plus Zoe & Wash from Firefly. In one of my other games I also have Donna Noble. They're all characters I found on the Gallery.

The game made Jean Luc Picard a cop. He wanders through town in uniform. My Simself is Best Friends with Willow and Tara.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2015
    Oh, and thank you for starting this thread. I forgot I haven't added Dark Shadows house and or TV characters from the sixties yet! lol How could I have forgotten them. In the TS2 David is a mean little boy in my game (aging off for him so he never grows up, lol) and Quentin is a werewolf, and Elizabeth Collins actually steals everyone's elixir of life jugs to keep herself younger.. >:) I didn't add Carolyn and some others, but Roger Collins and Julie the doctor and of course Barnabas, but because I was enthralled as a kid by the 'movies' of that tv show, I had to add Maggie Evans as David's governess instead of the correct one in the TV series. That was one scary show. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sometimes I use characters as inspiration for what my sim will look like, or for their name - but, I don't name them (first & last) after the character(s) and then play them as the character. Like, I had a sim named Harper Helo (named after Helo from Battlestar Galactica) but it was a female sim who was a reporter. So, just the name in that case. I do celebrities in CAS sometimes for fun, but I feel the need to tweak them and make them my own if I'm going to use them in a game.

Edit: Oh yeah, kinda funny - I created a Christina Hendricks look-a-like sim, and then I changed her all around to make her my own and then a few days into simming her I realized she wound up coming out looking a lot like Geena Davis. O.o
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    My sims wife is best friends with Monica and phobie from friends. At one point I'm sure my simself will marry Carrie underwood
  • Options
    Bookworm1992Bookworm1992 Posts: 12 New Member
    I created an "Austin Powers" look alike. He had the aspiration of becoming an International Spy (of course). Then I had a guy named Bob, whom I modeled after Dr. Evil. Well, sort of a mix between Dr. Evil and Newman from Seinfeld. They are enemies.
  • Options
    DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    I once played the Buffy characters on Sims 2... haven't done anything like that since then though.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have Ted Mosby from HIMYM in my build game, I liked having an actual architect in it. I don't actually play with him, he's just there to test the lots I've made and change lamp colours and all that. Got him off the gallery along with the rest of the gang, I didn't feel like making him myself, I prefer building to creating Sims.

Still, it isn't said that I won't play the HIMYM characters in another save... In that case, Tracy is defintely not going to die prematurely, she's way too cool to die young.

Also I would love to play a Once Upon A Time neighbourhood, but you'd need a lot of cheating to get the family tree in order, not sure if it's even possible. Besides, without cheats (reconstructing 'history') you'd have to play with Rumple, Baelfire/Neal and Hook forever before any of the others come around... that's just weird.

Of course Sherlock would be awesome, except that the 'consulting detective' career doesn't exist yet, shame.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Do you have any TV shows/Movies characters in your game?
    I have the characters from The Golden Girls currently with pre made sims, random sims and real family sims.
    The Golden Girls I started their lived prior to their meeting and moving together. Once they age I will be moving them together.

At some point I want to have the main families of Desperate Housewives, Friends, Dynasty and Dallas, but for all these I will start where the shows ended and have my own vision of how their lives go on.

Are you playing any known characters?

Most of the time yes, I'm currently playing a household from Teen Wolf.
    I started out with Scott McCall and his mom Melissa, and then I figured I might as well give her someone to date, so I added sherriff Stilinski and Stiles, since much as I don't like the guy, Scott would miss his best friend. And now the both of them are kids, while their parents are a doctor and a cop respectively in the game :-)

Other than that, I tend to play Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural, though it's hard to add a Castiel, since the game doesn't have the right style of long coat yet (hint hint there EA)
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I once played the Buffy characters on Sims 2... haven't done anything like that since then though.

I always had at least one household with Spike and Buffy, furthest I went with that one, was also in sims 2 when they ended up with grandchildren. Unfortunately I got stuck with sims 3 so often that I never managed to get much further with them than building them a house and getting them started.

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,899 Member
    I have the Golden Girls, Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, the Brady Bunch.
  • Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    I have Eric and Jason Stackhouse from True Blood in my game (and in Sims 3 I had nearly all the main characters). Jason currently works as a receptionist in the police department which I love.

Oh and I also used Loki as the king in Sims Medieval... I've probably added more, but that all I can remember now.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top