Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What THE?!?!?!?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    I don't get what's so "ew" about it?

What I'm taking away from the first page is:

1. They either have too little clothes on for some peoples tastes. Though all the naughty bits are still covered so it really is okay?

or

2. The recreation of historical works and the clothing of characters within has offended someone's taste in authenticity. Which of course is a matter of personal taste.

I'm willing to bet it's #1 though.
    how do people like that go to the beach then? :)

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

1. They either have too little clothes on for some peoples tastes. Though all the naughty bits are still covered so it really is okay?

or

2. The recreation of historical works and the clothing of characters within has offended someone's taste in authenticity. Which of course is a matter of personal taste.

We don't have beaches in Sims 4... ;)

No seriously I'm not sure.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

or

They still go to the beach. Sometimes people just find satisfaction in the eeewwwww factor. I agree jcp....I'm guessing #1.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright