Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please let us paint the ceiling

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    DannyDeMannieDannyDeMannie Posts: 2 New Member
    I really, REALLY miss the vehicles from sims 2, paint ceiling and remove rooftops so i can use the attic better or even at all especially when having two floors in a tall roof. Why are such simple basic things even removed in the first place? Also i miss the cloth store ...a little ..since i'm on a roll, how about the laundry? ...and always missed a waterheater.
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm in favor of ceiling painting. I'd love to have shiplap ceilings or tongue & groove ceilings. Maybe be able to add decorative moulding, ceiling medallions, ceiling beams, metal ceiling, etc. I've seen real homes where people used beadboard panels as ceiling material.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Omg, we need this so much.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I would love to paint the ceiling
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    AndreManoelAndreManoel Posts: 33 Member
    I really don't understand why they haven't tackled this subject yet. It's been years and it makes no sense to have only white ceilings. Some basic color swacthes would do.
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I really don't understand why they haven't tackled this subject yet. It's been years and it makes no sense to have only white ceilings. Some basic color swacthes would do.

Agreed. I saw some tiles in game that looked like they would work for ceilings-- like when people have the metal looking ones. Even beadboard would be cool for a ceiling. It would be great for screenshots & storytelling to have some ceiling texture options.