Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    new chapter!
    re6qsGS.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i can write tommorow.all my mods are updated well mc needs set up but nobody died. other than that i should have a update. noel has news lauren has news and i hoe i have no issues cause of course they tell me. i think its their own form of torture. cause now i might not sleep.
  • Options
    its short but in all caps cause their all a little wound up.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    new chapter!
    wp4BByX.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter of Chrysanthemum Tango! We're entering the endgame, people!

Chapter 65: Steps Forward
    rOm326e.jpg

All the different groups take small steps forward... and they all make it past the point of no return.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    there was going to be a update but i hit a snag. akeira died in a fire. th111en lauren died in the second fire. ayden will be happy though i can't find akeira so back to the begining. noel and lauren together.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hello Writer's Lounge Peeps, I am alive. And it's good to see friendly faces here. I've been dealing with a lot of different, difficult and challenging offline things. However, I do feel like I owed everyone an ending for some of my stories. I recently shared which stories I've retired and which stories will be continuing on my blog. You can also leave comments over in my thread. I posted kinda late last night. It's good to be back, playing Sims, writing SimLit, and checking in with everyone.

Any thoughts about the new game pack and expansion that came out this summer? Impacts on your storytelling? I'm excited to play despite all the bugs, and I've got ideas for High School, especially.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I love the sound of High School Years. I haven’t got it yet though. Hopefully the bugs and glitches get fixed soon.
    I’m not so interested in getting Werewolves, although I probably will do. I’ll have to think about how to incorporate werewolves into my existing saves first.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Now I'll proceed to catch up with comments.

@friendsfan367
    Eek! Fires are the worst. It's so sad when a Sim dies and you forgot to back them up to your library. However, Aiden will always define the Benders for me. :p (Also, not sure if you found an updated mod for bipolar. I use the cc trait by YourFalseHope over on Patreon (it's free).

@RipuAncestor
    ...the end of Tango? :anguished: Oh I loved that story and I'm woefully behind. I should catch up. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some free reading time. :)

@CathyTea
    happy belated birthday to an inspiration, mentor, and friend! I am sorry I missed it on here, but I hope you had a SIM-ply ah-ma-zing day! <3

@Rockannie
    Oh! A TS3 game. I feel nostalgic now. I miss TS3 gameplay and the open worlds. But my saves are so difficult to play with all the lagging. Is that Hidden Springs? And your family is lovely. Love the purple highlights hair. Eye-catching.

@lilypadmeulin
    Your Daughters of Hesperia banner and title are so intriguing. Also, Hesperia is a country in my Simworld. :wink: Now I'm curious...

@BlueBananaSims
    I love your redhaired protagonist. I'm partial to redheads. :wink: and always create at least one in my stories. It's hard for me NOT to play a redhead. Also, love the title. Reminds me of my own title for the Krazy Crazy Life of Kass story. Popped over to see your thread and I'm definitely interested, especially by the Von Haunt estate. :hushed:

@ForgottenPixels
    Love your new avatar! So pretty!

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg
    Your writing sounds like mine. The stories take on a life of their own. I think it's really cool that you started a historical story in the 1960's as an experiment and it expanded from there. I've got a few stories that ended up with over 100 chapters. It's an accomplishment for sure!

So many good stories and conversation flowing here. I'll be back. :blush:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 I have red hair IRL and also like playing redheads! My “Magical Mastersons” story is about a whole family of redheaded Spellcasters. In fact, my avatar is of two of the characters featured in it, twins Athena and Sophia.
  • Options
    the benders died again. its frustrating cause my mods are updated well except bipolar. but thanks to a and e i might have a lead on a updated version. adamandeve. i can't remember if i was waiting for mom or a bus i was riding many yrs back but i called her aand e and she liked it.
  • Options
    a and e thanks i will see if that one still works i would thank you more but i forgot dinner between bender deaths and junes jouurney. my non sim addiction. so i need food. lol
  • Options
    Here in the UK “A and E” refers to Accident and Emergency, what Americans would call the ER. So rather a different meaning!!
    @friendsfan367 that’s a pain about the Benders dying. I haven’t had a deadly fire in my game thankfully. Most of my Sims have died of old age.
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley
    @friendsfan367 started calling me A and E or a&e awhile ago. A shortened version of my username. :smile:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    i think its fixed now. i missed a mc hotfix. that happened over the weekend.
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley
    @friendsfan367 started calling me A and E or a&e awhile ago. A shortened version of my username. :smile:

its alsoa art and entertainment channel.
  • Options
    Here in the UK “A and E” refers to Accident and Emergency, what Americans would call the ER. So rather a different meaning!!
    @friendsfan367 that’s a pain about the Benders dying. I haven’t had a deadly fire in my game thankfully. Most of my Sims have died of old age.

its adam and eves fault her nickname stuck though she said she liked i lolor at least she did when i thought it up.
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Hi folks! I haven't visited this place for a long time! How have you been doing? I really need to catch up with all of your stories!

I started a new one, myself! It's a Bachelor challenge. I didn't really know how to go about things in the beginning, but then the story started to write itself!

Here's the Bachelor, Samuel Aldridge!

samuel_aldridge.jpg

Here's the overview.

Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3

I should probably make a thread for it...
  • Options
    @Princesss welecome

and For everyone else
    lastest chapter
    HCH3c0l.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @DeiraShadeweaver ooh, Samuel Aldridge is pretty handsome! I’m sure the ladies will be fighting over him :D
  • Options
    @DeiraShadeweaver ooh, Samuel Aldridge is pretty handsome! I’m sure the ladies will be fighting over him :D

lol lucy.that happens in rl too. 2 women one guy and by the time they stop fighting he got bored and moved om.
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    edited August 2022

Yeah, he is! He has secret tattoos, too. And likes working out. A very visually pleasing guy.
    Since it's set in highborn circles, some of the ladies are being pressured into this by their families, just the same as he is. Some of them seem to really want to marry him, but probably not because of him but because of his social status. It's a snake pit, to be honest.
    I'm having a lot of fun.

80.jpg

It's like herding cats, but sometimes their expressions are absolutely on point.
    Here's chapter 4.
    Post edited by DeiraShadeweaver on
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Hello all! I'm still alive. *hugs to all old friends and wave to all new friends*

So sorry for being away for so long, but I had so much problems with my computer and my save. I lost all my saves and my builds, got sad and quit. But I have rebuild my pc so I am able to play Sims again. Hopefully without major mishaps!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top