Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy time zones all!

Anyone watched Crazy Rich Asians yet? It kinda inspired me to make a one-shot of sorts focusing on a Southeast Asian setting.

What's that?
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy time zones all!

Anyone watched Crazy Rich Asians yet? It kinda inspired me to make a one-shot of sorts focusing on a Southeast Asian setting.

what does that mean?

One-shot meaning I'm making a short story that won't have any future chapters and such
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Happy time zones all!

What's that?

a movie about crazy rich asians.
  • Options
    Happy time zones all!

what does that mean?

One-shot meaning I'm making a short story that won't have any future chapters and such

awesome.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Happy time zones all!

What's that?

Never heard of it.
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy time zones all!

What's that?

Never heard of it.

It's based off a novel and fun to watch; movie theaters have been packed here recently and everyone's talking about it :lol:
  • Options
    Happy time zones all!

What's that?

Never heard of it.

It's based off a novel and fun to watch; movie theaters have been packed here recently and everyone's talking about it :lol:

i didn't know it was a book.i don't know if its popular here. if i wait long enough it will be on hbo.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I can assume it means that @pronterus watched the movie Crazy Rich Asians and now has an idea for a story.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    The movie/book been mentioned a lot over here-probably because its the first time Asians are more then "Geeky sidekicks"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    The movie/book been mentioned a lot over here-probably because its the first time Asians are more then "Geeky sidekicks"

its also the first all asian cast in a while. i can't remember the name of the other movie.
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
  • Options
    1-10: The Return. It doesn't have pics because, for some reason, TS4 is acting up on me today. I'll work on getting screenshots for it once I figure out what's happening.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    1-10: The Return. It doesn't have pics because, for some reason, TS4 is acting up on me today. I'll work on getting screenshots for it once I figure out what's happening.

my game works but i forgot alex wife name so i have to go in to find out.
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    For those with MC Commander, I’ve attempted everything (watched multiple videos and instructions) and it’s in there but says that there is an issue with the package file. I’ve trouble shotting on there site (I don’t get the errors they said but followed those instructions too), removed all other Mods and CC, and just repaired my game and it didn’t fix anything.

I’m at a loss. The only thing I don’t have is S4S but multiple videos I watched don’t have it and it worked for them. Everything matches up so I don’t know.
  • Options
    @Luclylu you might want to post your issue on the Mods section of the website and tag Rosemow
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Luclylu you might want to post your issue on the Mods section of the website and tag Rosemow

Thank you! I didn’t even know there was a Mod section. Which Mod group should I ask in?
  • Options
    Luclylu wrote: »

Thank you! I didn’t even know there was a Mod section. Which Mod group should I ask in?

mc also has a discord site.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I missed ya!

@BlackUndecimber Adding screenshots IS a lot of fun! I love trying different angles but it also results in humming and hahing over 10 screens trying to narrow it down to 1 haha!

@LegacySims2017 I think the vote for gen 3 was just wrapping up so I'm not very far behind!

@friendsfan367 marriage is crazy indeed, but so lovely!

@AdamsEve1231 Hiiiii! How're you?

@Bugsie2016 *waves frantically* Looove the screen from your latest chapter. I dunno what it is about it, I know the focus should be on the baby but everything sort of frames the mother. It looks lovely.
    So...I finished a chapter.
    Chapter 26
    tumblr_inline_pe68jgnVBX1v2lczu_540.png

To all: Wedding was fantastic and went off almost without a hitch. My hair stylist didn't show up which caused quite a bit of stress in the morning, but we found an actual angel to do my hair instead and it went better than the original could have even attempted. <3
    Honeymoon was a dream. We flew up to Anchorage and cruised down through Alaska to get home. So SO loved it. My favorite port was Haines which is praised as an artist's town and a stop my fiance made sure we'd get to. Every shop in the town is full of hand made art, stories, and crafts. Basically, I want to live there!

Anyway, I'll probably have something long and crazy on my blog at some point so I don't ramble about it here. :D

One sneak peak from our wedding tho:
    38191982_2253946304622607_7583072701653188608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5c78f09e2628d3177db660238d269075&oe=5BFECDF5
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    I got back into doing brain-training and my last word game somehow matched with words that JK Rowling would have used.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I missed ya!

@BlackUndecimber Adding screenshots IS a lot of fun! I love trying different angles but it also results in humming and hahing over 10 screens trying to narrow it down to 1 haha!

@LegacySims2017 I think the vote for gen 3 was just wrapping up so I'm not very far behind!

@friendsfan367 marriage is crazy indeed, but so lovely!

@AdamsEve1231 Hiiiii! How're you?

@Bugsie2016 *waves frantically* Looove the screen from your latest chapter. I dunno what it is about it, I know the focus should be on the baby but everything sort of frames the mother. It looks lovely.
    So...I finished a chapter.
    Chapter 26
    tumblr_inline_pe68jgnVBX1v2lczu_540.png

To all: Wedding was fantastic and went off almost without a hitch. My hair stylist didn't show up which caused quite a bit of stress in the morning, but we found an actual angel to do my hair instead and it went better than the original could have even attempted. <3
    Honeymoon was a dream. We flew up to Anchorage and cruised down through Alaska to get home. So SO loved it. My favorite port was Haines which is praised as an artist's town and a stop my fiance made sure we'd get to. Every shop in the town is full of hand made art, stories, and crafts. Basically, I want to live there!

Anyway, I'll probably have something long and crazy on my blog at some point so I don't ramble about it here. :D

One sneak peak from our wedding tho:
    38191982_2253946304622607_7583072701653188608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5c78f09e2628d3177db660238d269075&oe=5BFECDF5

whats weird is you look sima ller to what was in my head.
  • Options
    I guess Sims 4 heaven must have electricity or else why can ghosts be able to play video games with their descedants?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    whats weird is you look sima ller to what was in my head.

I'm 4'9", and my hubby is 6', and the shot is from the top of the staircase so everything is working against me here!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Karilan: I don't check here much but you were a gorgeous bride! What an event. What a reason to be away from us. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »

I figured out why I couldn't screen shot. MCCC was tossing out an error and it turns out another Mod was showing as outdated, so I pulled out everything but MCCC and it's working fine now. I'm just very tired. I think we'll leave that chapter imageless because, well, why not.
    mW8spBr.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top