Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I was back from honeymoon last week but still crazy busy and didn't get over here, but I wanted to come by and say hello!

@BlackUndecimber Loooove your new banner, you have me intrigued. New story?

@LegacySims2017 I need to catch up on your Building Newcrest, although it looks like I haven't missed TOO much, huh?

@simscognito and @shadami I neeeeeeeeed to write letters. Sorrrrrrrry!

he put the bn story on hold when my generation was getting ready to start. i don't whether i'm happy or mad. but joaeph is still my favorite.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,263 Member
    edited August 2018
    he put the bn story on hold when my generation was getting ready to start. i don't whether i'm happy or mad. but joaeph is still my favorite.

It's not really on hold or hiatus. I'm currently writing a chapter for Jungle Ruin 2. Then it's a chapter for #BuildNewcrest, then Jungle, then Newcrest... and so on.

I've been busy at work lately. I think things will slow down at work though soon now that summer is coming to a close. We'll see.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Man, today has been crazy getting everything ready for the next phase of chapter one. I have so much to do to get everything ready. I've redone part of the interior of 1 Torendi to accommodate all 5 kids. Added three new bedrooms upstairs and the two downstairs will go to Alejandro and Enrique respectively. Every kid with their own room at some point in the future. I've also jotted down some more intriguing plot ideas so you all don't get bored :wink: I feel like Sim Bob Vila all of a sudden (if any of you are old enough to remember who he is). That large area where the basketball court was, which I use for Sergio's home gym, is also getting a make over. I hope to not be delayed getting tomorrow's chapter out (though I have ideas to work around a partially-finished reno). I keep forgetting building can take forever :tongue:
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Man, today has been crazy getting everything ready for the next phase of chapter one. I have so much to do to get everything ready. I've redone part of the interior of 1 Torendi to accommodate all 5 kids. Added three new bedrooms upstairs and the two downstairs will go to Alejandro and Enrique respectively. Every kid with their own room at some point in the future. I've also jotted down some more intriguing plot ideas so you all don't get bored :wink: I feel like Sim Bob Vila all of a sudden (if any of you are old enough to remember who he is). That large area where the basketball court was, which I use for Sergio's home gym, is also getting a make over. I hope to not be delayed getting tomorrow's chapter out (though I have ideas to work around a partially-finished reno). I keep forgetting building can take forever :tongue:

Ah building, it's something I'm absolutely terrible at. My legacy family lived in something that looked like a warehouse (from the outside. The inside was an amalgamation of premade rooms) for generations until my roomie remade the whole thing for me xD And it really takes forever doesn't it?
  • Options

It's not really on hold or hiatus. I'm currently writing a chapter for Jungle Ruin 2. Then it's a chapter for #BuildNewcrest, then Jungle, then Newcrest... and so on.

I've been busy at work lately. I think things will slow down at work though soon now that summer is coming to a close. We'll see.

i know how that is. work keeps losing people . so now I help with stuff i never did before. yesterday i weighed fries and put them in bags.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »

Ah building, it's something I'm absolutely terrible at. My legacy family lived in something that looked like a warehouse (from the outside. The inside was an amalgamation of premade rooms) for generations until my roomie remade the whole thing for me xD And it really takes forever doesn't it?

It does, but I have decided that my protagonist would rather stay in the building at the penthouse because of the security such a building can offer (in my "legacy" story, he's a star pro athlete). I just have to redesign the premier location in all of San Myshuno to make it more "family friendly" because it really was designed for a single person/young couple in mind with maybe a kid or two. Not for a family with 5 kids.

And I'm not great at building, so using the premade building and renovating the interior will be much easier for me than trying to build my own penthouse on top.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I haven't updated this story in a while. So, i got an update.
    Chapter 3 of Lost Pride is up. http://sims4lostpride.blogspot.com/2018/04/chapter-3.html

This is a pretty long chapter (1074 words! :o) but it introduces some new characters and tells us about Dawn and why she's the way she's been portrayed so far.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey @Karilan. Good to see you. Welcome back. Did you have a nice honeymoon?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

she can't talk about that. :)
  • Options

Well I didn't want all the details... of course. ;) I was just asking if it was nice. That's pretty vague.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I've been pretty sporadic with writing lately, but I finally posted a new Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright chapter today and I have more scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday.

screenshot-983.jpg?w=474&h=356
    Kass has a bizarre first day at her internship... Altos, affairs, accusations... did I pique your interest?
    1.19 Breakdown

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Well I didn't want all the details... of course. ;) I was just asking if it was nice. That's pretty vague.

i know its a joke. :) usually i make more of one so it comes off that way but work now wears me out. were under staffed and even when we get new people someone leaves, so i'm way behind on reading cause i'm so tired.
  • Options

i know its a joke. :) usually i make more of one so it comes off that way but work now wears me out. were under staffed and even when we get new people someone leaves, so i'm way behind on reading cause i'm so tired.

Oh I knew you were joking. Hence the... " ;) "

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I leave for 5 minutes *22 hours* and you all go crazy! Time to catch up! :)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Erm...I think I get to call Dani my favourite character everyone...I'm seriously in blender right now making them an outfit for an upcoming chapter... It's going to be awesome!

@Bugsie2016 Ahhh tbh, I'm not surprised. :joy:

Dani will always be my favourite. They bring out the best in Connor.
  • Options
    I'm making progress. I'm writing my story instead of excessively making characters for it. :joy:

Yay for you! :)
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I was back from honeymoon last week but still crazy busy and didn't get over here, but I wanted to come by and say hello!

@BlackUndecimber Loooove your new banner, you have me intrigued. New story?

@LegacySims2017 I need to catch up on your Building Newcrest, although it looks like I haven't missed TOO much, huh?

@simscognito and @shadami I neeeeeeeeed to write letters. Sorrrrrrrry!

Hey! :) Welcome back!
  • Options
    So...I finished a chapter.
    Chapter 26
    tumblr_inline_pe68jgnVBX1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    i'm annoyed. just a little. i woke up thinking it was monday then i turned on the tv and it said it was tuesday.

oh well i won the dishwasher argument sunday. i got in argument with the dishwasher at work i tried to start it it wouldn't go. then i tried again after yelling at it, it went.
  • Options
    yesterday i tried something new. well new for me. writing about ryan can be depressing. ironically those aren't the posts that made me cry.

this was the way the timeline should have been.
    3rd day of highschool rylan and ayden . meet

they hang out for a month or 2 playing hoops .

then sometime in the second month Alana sees rylan and begs ayden to help her so he sets them up

so see why i'm struggling.

it went ayden sets them up

then alana takes advantage of rylan. this time hes a year younger last time it was only 10 days.

and noel and lauren.............well she created a mess and even though it worked out Because they are happy. they hate each other.

yes jes i know your gonna say i told you so.

and i don't talk about dad even after a year. but it got easier When i Decied to make ryan sick. its a little depressing cause hes so young but theres already a really great story that deals with a adult having cancer i didn't want to copy it. because its well written.

• Options
    Hey everyone...
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey everyone...

Hi @Bugsie2016! How are you? :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy time zones all!

Anyone watched Crazy Rich Asians yet? It kinda inspired me to make a one-shot of sorts focusing on a Southeast Asian setting.
  • Options
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy time zones all!

Anyone watched Crazy Rich Asians yet? It kinda inspired me to make a one-shot of sorts focusing on a Southeast Asian setting.
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy time zones all!

what does that mean?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top