The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    @madelynsims95 I'm loving this story so far!

Thank you so much! I just started reading your Zodiac Legacy and I'm loving it!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @madelynsims95 <3 I've favourited your forum topic to get updates! (and eeee thank you!)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hey guys, weird question... Is there anyone around here who knows how to do hair recolors? Or does anyone here know of someone who'd be able to do a recolor? :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey guys, weird question... Is there anyone around here who knows how to do hair recolors? Or does anyone here know of someone who'd be able to do a recolor? :)

That's not a weird question but sadly I have no idea. Only CC knowledge I possess is recolouring boxes (done it before for someone) and very simple stuff. I have no idea who to ask either. Sorry for the lack of help i'm providing.
  • Options

I know there is a whole section of the forums dedicated to mods and CC, I'm sure you could find someone there to help you out!
    Stories/Challenges:
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,263 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    .....Though there are some skilled writers out there who I'm sure could make using the toilet an adventure :joy:
    Don't encourage me to write a toilet scene in my #BuildNewcrest Challenge. Some ( @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , @CathyTea , and @friendsfan367 ) know I will do it!
    lol - heck, isn't that all that sims do....eat....watch tv or play on the computer...go potty...lol...sleep, or play on their phones. This is the real life of sims. Plus, sims love to chat in the bathrooms, too. Even in retail stores....and then try to get them out to shop....Sheesh! And training a toddler to go potty IS a big achievement. In rl and sims. I can see it now....A room challenge - Life in the Bathroom.
    Life of a Sim? .... Sounds like My real life :lol:

Generation 2 toddler days will have an "adventures in potty training". And I'll dedicate it to both of you @SoulGal7 and @EuphorialQueen :grimace: .

I also want your sim selfies for a possible future Generation heir's wife. I promise I'll be nice to them. :flushed:

what about me? i'm your influencer. i promote you at least once a week.

Every day/chapter is dedicated to you. :wink:

And you already know I'm putting you in a future Generation. :smile:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    .....Though there are some skilled writers out there who I'm sure could make using the toilet an adventure :joy:
    Don't encourage me to write a toilet scene in my #BuildNewcrest Challenge. Some ( @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , @CathyTea , and @friendsfan367 ) know I will do it!
    lol - heck, isn't that all that sims do....eat....watch tv or play on the computer...go potty...lol...sleep, or play on their phones. This is the real life of sims. Plus, sims love to chat in the bathrooms, too. Even in retail stores....and then try to get them out to shop....Sheesh! And training a toddler to go potty IS a big achievement. In rl and sims. I can see it now....A room challenge - Life in the Bathroom.
    Life of a Sim? .... Sounds like My real life :lol:

Generation 2 toddler days will have an "adventures in potty training". And I'll dedicate it to both of you @SoulGal7 and @EuphorialQueen :grimace: .

I also want your sim selfies for a possible future Generation heir's wife. I promise I'll be nice to them. :flushed:

what about me? i'm your influencer. i promote you at least once a week.

Every day/chapter is dedicated to you. :wink:

And you already know I'm putting you in a future Generation. :smile:

thats better. now i'll continue being your influencer.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay, anyone know Spanish? I don't but I need some translation doing for a story i'm restarting. I don't need it just yet, i'm still planning. Just need to know if anyone would be willing to be a translator for me. :) (I'm no way relying on google translate for this, I only use that for translating to English)
    My main character comes from a small Spanish speaking country i'm completely making up (then I can't really get anything wrong about it because I made it up) but my main problem is I don't know Spanish. I would use french but I don't think it would quite fit as well. (Obviously they're very different.) If I can't find anyone to help, i'll have to try and use whatever French I know and run with it.

Nevermind, i'll figure something out. I might change my mind anyway. Still planning. :)

If you decide to do Spanish let me know! I'm far from fluent, but I took four years of Spanish in school. I could probably help with at least basic translations.

I will, it's looking highly possible right now. :) The prologue has no speech so far so all is good at the moment.
  • Options
    Okay, anyone know Spanish? I don't but I need some translation doing for a story i'm restarting. I don't need it just yet, i'm still planning. Just need to know if anyone would be willing to be a translator for me. :) (I'm no way relying on google translate for this, I only use that for translating to English)
    My main character comes from a small Spanish speaking country i'm completely making up (then I can't really get anything wrong about it because I made it up) but my main problem is I don't know Spanish. I would use french but I don't think it would quite fit as well. (Obviously they're very different.) If I can't find anyone to help, i'll have to try and use whatever French I know and run with it.

Nevermind, i'll figure something out. I might change my mind anyway. Still planning. :)

If you decide to do Spanish let me know! I'm far from fluent, but I took four years of Spanish in school. I could probably help with at least basic translations.

I will, it's looking highly possible right now. :) The prologue has no speech so far so all is good at the moment.

Actually @madelynsims95 Do you know what hotel in Spanish is? I'm writing a part that involves one but I need to know if it's anything similar to English. If anyone knows, let me know. :)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Hotel is the exact same word in Spanish, just pronounced differently :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Hotel is the exact same word in Spanish, just pronounced differently :)

wait hotel is hotel?

• Options

wait hotel is hotel?

Yes! Only it would be pronounced differently. The "h" is silent in Spanish. So it sounds like "ohtell".
    Stories/Challenges:
  • Options
    Yay for cognates :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Yep. :)
  • Options
    bad weirdo i get confused enough in english. lol

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,791 Member
    So Glutton, Lust, Greed-3 out of 6 of the friends are gone.. what are the other 3 Sins or flaws?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I've posted the first chapter of my first ever plot driven story!
    I've been posting daily updates for a game driven 100 baby challenge, but this story is my baby!
    It would mean the world to me if you some of you guys would maybe check it out and give me some feedback. I wouldn't have been able to write anything if it wasn't for the advice I've found here! <3

Daughters of the Sun
    Chapter 1.1 - Ka'i Insulum

Yay for multitasking stories! So glad you're diving in @madelynsims95
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    I've been posting daily updates for a game driven 100 baby challenge, but this story is my baby!
    It would mean the world to me if you some of you guys would maybe check it out and give me some feedback. I wouldn't have been able to write anything if it wasn't for the advice I've found here! <3

Daughters of the Sun

i want to write tonight tommorrow i have to clean why can't apartments clean themselves?
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So Glutton, Lust, Greed-3 out of 6 of the friends are gone.. what are the other 3 Sins or flaws?

pride wiki defines it as selfishness. but its on the list of deadly sins
  • Options
    out of curiosity what does a tootsie roll taste like?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

i always think it tastes like hard chcolate.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

They were originally made to be a fake chocolate but they're definitely not chocolatey. I always thought they tasted a little like root beer and I eat them a lot because a lot of the departments around the college keep them out for taking. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

i always think it tastes like hard chcolate.

well I'm not familiar with them..sure I might have seen commericals for them on TV as a child..but I really had no idea what they were.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

Daughters of the Sun

I'm loving it, but it's definitely addictive! All day long my husband asks what I'm doing and my answer is always "Writing!"
    Stories/Challenges:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top