Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Hey look what WP told me today!

awwwwwop.png

It's not a blogaversary (I signed up 100% just to not be an anon commenter for a few people) but it's a show of loyalty. ;)

Happy Commentaversary! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited September 2017
    Jes2G wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Happy Sunday!

Juliana has a new attitude at work, and Kevin finds dating Juliana to be life-changing. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/juliana-chapter-103-dating-juliana/

I missed you ! I'm happy for a Juliana story today !

Glad she could brighten your day. :)

i missed you too. but we talked a few days ago.

How's it going?

better work is over for another week.

one manager says leave the dishes where they are the other says put them away. i listened to the one who said put them away. hes nicer. and funnier the other is humorless. i also work for the funny one not the humorless one.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    now that i'm back i'll explain this morning. i read bits and pieces of rips story so i'm used to it being a nice story trips story i mostly make up in my head but i think i read one axel post.

and the one bender death i'm still processing is isah bender. he and his older brother also a kid. started to make me a writer because it became a cute story about the boys relationshp.

if you think thats messsed up just wait til i lose ayden.

isah died in a kitchen fire as a ya while living in ivan his brothers house. and after he died ivan would not stop crying.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Bob and Eliza get everything finalized and prepare for "Bob's Breakfast" grand opening!

123.png?resize=594%2C311
    House of Pancakes: Chapter 22
    Eliza was making the calls to the ones who they wanted to hire for Bob’s Breakfast. When she got to calling Sophia Spinks about the hostess position, she wasn’t prepared for a rejection. “Oh, you don’t want the position anymore?” Eliza asked. “That is correct.” Sophia answered…
    READ MORE

(friendly reminder the links go to this site's forum thread, so you don't need to leave the site to read House of Pancakes. You can also follow my WordPress site and get updates and read the chapters first there before anyone gets to here.)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Any Sims 4 Studio gurus in here? I'll post this over there too, but thought I'd check here first. So, I got tired of tacky townies, so I did a batch fix in S4S to disallow cc for random. But, of course, I forgot that I have certain mods that affect CAS like the no lashes mod and default eyes. I know you can open cc items individually and select whether they are allowed for random or not, but the mod files are different and I don't see any place to specify something like that. Does anyone know how to do this? In the mean time, all of my new townies are spawning without a face!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Hey my fellow SimLit peeps! I have an interview tomorrow to move to the social media department of my workplace. This is a big deal for me. I've been waiting for an open spot for about two years and one opened up this past week. I guess I heard there are quite a few internal candidates going for the position. So wish me luck! :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Hey my fellow SimLit peeps! I have an interview tomorrow to move to the social media department of my workplace. This is a big deal for me. I've been waiting for an open spot for about two years and one opened up this past week. I guess I heard there are quite a few internal candidates going for the position. So wish me luck! :)

Good luck, dude!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    While it won't be posted on the blog of the Legacy for a while, the first member of my Gen 2 had their first birthday today!
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    Any Sims 4 Studio gurus in here? I'll post this over there too, but thought I'd check here first. So, I got tired of tacky townies, so I did a batch fix in S4S to disallow cc for random. But, of course, I forgot that I have certain mods that affect CAS like the no lashes mod and default eyes. I know you can open cc items individually and select whether they are allowed for random or not, but the mod files are different and I don't see any place to specify something like that. Does anyone know how to do this? In the mean time, all of my new townies are spawning without a face!

Ah... not qualified to offer Sims 4 Studio advice... but as for storytelling advice, sounds like an awesome post-apocalypse sci-fi story in the works! :D

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Good luck! Sounds like a great opportunity! Hope you get the position!

• Options

Ah... not qualified to offer Sims 4 Studio advice... but as for storytelling advice, sounds like an awesome post-apocalypse sci-fi story in the works! :D

Uhhhh no lol. Not in the Pruett save!
    forum_final.png

• Options

I was thinking same thing. Tale of the No-Faced People :lol:

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

That sounds absolutely terrifying!

Good luck to you!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited September 2017

I was thinking same thing. Tale of the No-Faced People :lol:

:joy:

I see what you people are doing...it's not gonna work! LOL No new stories until something gets completed!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

I was about to say "well the fix shouldn't affect defaults, I run it all the time!" but I did test it on my current eyes, which I got somewhat recently (after running my last "disable for random" batch fix), and it does mess up how new sims and sims aging up (or down in CAS) keep them.

This seems to be the only default replacement that's affected at all. My skins are fine, and lashes...might be? I don't have a replacement for them. Anyways, easy to flag it for Random again:

1. Find the package and open it in S4Studio
    2. Make sure you're in the "Studio" tab
    3. Go to "Categories"
    4. Scroll to the very bottom, to "Part Flags". Should look like this:

s4s.png

You know what to check. ;) Save and you should be better.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    And no I've never heard of the no-faced people bug. Keep them away from me. :confounded:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

I was about to say "well the fix shouldn't affect defaults, I run it all the time!" but I did test it on my current eyes, which I got somewhat recently (after running my last "disable for random" batch fix), and it does mess up how new sims and sims aging up (or down in CAS) keep them.

This seems to be the only default replacement that's affected at all. My skins are fine, and lashes...might be? I don't have a replacement for them. Anyways, easy to flag it for Random again:

3. Go to "Categories"

s4s.png

Thanks! Apparently I wasn't opening it in the right place. I'm still an S4S noob. I was going into My Projects but see that My CC works too. Is there another way? I don't have those tabs in my view.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    And no I've never heard of the no-faced people bug. Keep them away from me. :confounded:

Run! She's coming. :D

B0VBTln.jpg
    forum_final.png

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Yay nightmares tonight! :#
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

You're welcome :D
    forum_final.png

• Options

3. Go to "Categories"

http://u.cubeupload.com/Morganite420/s4s.png

Thanks! Apparently I wasn't opening it in the right place. I'm still an S4S noob. I was going into My Projects but see that My CC works too. Is there another way? I don't have those tabs in my view.

I don't open S4S first. I find the package in my Mods folder -> right-click -> Open with Sims 4 Studio. I think it does make a difference as to which view you get.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

3. Go to "Categories"

http://u.cubeupload.com/Morganite420/s4s.png

I don't open S4S first. I find the package in my Mods folder -> right-click -> Open with Sims 4 Studio. I think it does make a difference as to which view you get.

I know I said this to you on Discord, but for anyone wondering, I had to download the eyes again. This file apparently isn't a typical file and isn't opening in the normal view. No more faceless sims!

Gnite!
    forum_final.png

• Options

welcome to my lise she cursed me and alli think about is sims.
  • Options

Still not seeing what the problem is lol. Goodnight!
    forum_final.png

• Options

Still not seeing what the problem is lol. Goodnight!

hey your supposed to be in bed.lol.

i never said it was problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top