Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea So anyone want to know what the kids made at (B) camp the last 2 days? Tomorrow's juice for snack time is going to be quite interesting because of 3 containers being a triple flavour.

Yes! I want to know... Since it's (B) camp, it wouldn't have anything to do with locusts, would it? Fig leaves?

Locusts, fig leaves, and loaves? That would be some kind of crazy juice! :D

i just realized your actually one story behind . usually you do cathteas summer camp or whatever its called.

Yeah, no summer camp this summer. I got burnt out!

I am starting up a new Conversations series, though! And Mackie's the first conversationalist! :)

what conversation series ? how did you start 2 projects in one night ?

I didn't start this one tonight... I've been thinking about this one for about six weeks and just decided to get it started last week. It's got a slow development, though--we're taking our time with it. :)

ilove you even when you confuse me. :)

Same here--which is lucky because we nearly always confuse each other! :D
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @CathyTea So anyone want to know what the kids made at (B) camp the last 2 days? Tomorrow's juice for snack time is going to be quite interesting because of 3 containers being a triple flavour.

Yes! I want to know... Since it's (B) camp, it wouldn't have anything to do with locusts, would it? Fig leaves?

i just realized your actually one story behind . usually you do cathteas summer camp or whatever its called.

I am starting up a new Conversations series, though! And Mackie's the first conversationalist! :)

I didn't start this one tonight... I've been thinking about this one for about six weeks and just decided to get it started last week. It's got a slow development, though--we're taking our time with it. :)

yeah like when i talked about my test female.
  • Options

Yeah... I was actually being a wise-acre then... but still. >:)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    were good for each other you get me to think serious and i get you to be silly.
  • Options

Yeah... I was actually being a wise-acre then... but still. >:)

oh sure now the quotes work it fell asleep.
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    @Park @CathyTea Thank you so much for your kind words <3 I just woke up to them and they made me so happy :*
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy timezones all. Hope you're all doing well :) Typhoon season is here, so I've been wearing my raincoat often lately.

I also got an online part-time job writing articles about Japanese food culture. This is the first time I'm getting paid for writing about something. :)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy timezones all. Hope you're all doing well :) Typhoon season is here, so I've been wearing my raincoat often lately.

I also got an online part-time job writing articles about Japanese food culture. This is the first time I'm getting paid for writing about something. :)

Hopefully, it's a cute raincoat that also works ;) I don't know why but I love colorful rain gear.

Congratulations on getting a writing job that has to be so exciting!!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ahhh that job sounds so awesome @pronterus ! Congrats!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Wednesday! Time for today's A2A chapter :)

6.5: Interlude - No Matter What
    0E03A5w.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Congrats @pronterus ! Is it also the first time to get paid for eating ? And.... oh! I think you may have just turned into one of your characters , right ?

• Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Congrats @pronterus that sounds awesome! And I totally agree with @OJenn No better way to say 'You're not getting me down' to a good pouring rain than colorful rain gear. :smiley:
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @pronterus Congrats on your job! *cheers*
    @pronterus @OJenn @Twiggy A friend of mine is obsessed with yellow umbrellas... For the same reasons like you! I do agree that colors can lift the mood immensely on a rainy day. But currently she has a blue one with a Tardis design xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member

*whispers* Offline stuff keeps happening while I'm trying to write stuff for the conversation. Also, whispering is fun.
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »

*whispers* Offline stuff keeps happening while I'm trying to write stuff for the conversation. Also, whispering is fun.

*whispering is so fun ! And I'm glad we're going slow . ... I've only got 5 chapters of Septemus and six pen pal letters and a few random miscellaneous chapters and a possible short story rolling around my marble-maze of a head so... no rush , right ? :D . ***

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @pronterus Congrats on your job! *cheers*
    pronterus OJenn Twiggy A friend of mine is obsessed with yellow umbrellas... For the same reasons like you! I do agree that colors can lift the mood immensely on a rainy day. But currently she has a blue one with a Tardis design xD

I'm going to offer a sixth (I wrote second first but knew that was wrong :lol: ) congrats to @pronterus on the job - that sounds like it'll be fun!!! And you get to eat for work - lovely! :joy:

@MrsRacooney TARDIS UMBRELLA!!! :love: I have a yellow duck umbrella. The handle is a duck head with googly eyes, haha!

@CathyTea I LOVE the Fringe!!! I just posted there and it's perfect. <3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    Oh my god you have a yellow duck umbrella @Meggles? That's so awesome! I LOVE ducks. (sorry I'm weird) I once saved a lost duckling and I adore them so much ever since <3
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited July 2017
    Eventually I hope to get some new rain boots soon...
    RBT-3904-2T.jpg?1459756073
    RSL-157-2T.jpg?1477637437
  • Options
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    Oh my god you have a yellow duck umbrella @Meggles? That's so awesome! I LOVE ducks. (sorry I'm weird) I once saved a lost duckling and I adore them so much ever since <3

When I was a little teen I collected rubber ducks!!! My parents continued to indulge the hobby even after I stopped, LOL...
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »

@OJenn I LOVE those dots!!!! I want rainboots but I need to find a pair that work with my calves.
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    OJenn wrote: »

@OJenn I LOVE those dots!!!! I want rainboots but I need to find a pair that work with my calves.

they are. california wouldn't sell a lot of rainboots right now.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member

no..its an "everywhere Fun Fair" and Monday they made Candy Apples, and yesterday they made pudding and put crushed oreo and a gummy worm onto (and then they made grape worm and then put choc chips on as eyes) and today they made Celtic knots out of dough and iced cookies that were in a clover-shape. Tomorrow they;ll be doing rice-crackers kind of stuff
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Thanks guys :) I'm already working on an article about Japanese breakfast. (which means eating natto, rice, and miso soup for breakfast)

I also can't seem to get out of the house this morning. Rain's really strong and I fear the road I pass by on the way to work is flooded :lol:
  • Options

Congrats @pronterus ! Is it also the first time to get paid for eating ? And.... oh! I think you may have just turned into one of your characters , right ?

It looks like it, without the being-a-vampire-henchman part :lol: Though I'll be shouldering the expenses for the food.
  • Options
    Thanks guys :) I'm already working on an article about Japanese breakfast. (which means eating natto, rice, and miso soup for breakfast)

I also can't seem to get out of the house this morning. Rain's really strong and I fear the road I pass by on the way to work is flooded :lol:

i learned something already i didn't know people ate rice and soup for breakfast.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top