The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,821 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm actually in the mood to write today, but first, dinner, pick up daughter from tutoring, and life until bedtime. lol We'll see if I feel the same by then.

So, because I'm curious, when you have times of I don't care about writing, how long does it usually last?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm actually in the mood to write today, but first, dinner, pick up daughter from tutoring, and life until bedtime. lol We'll see if I feel the same by then.

So, because I'm curious, when you have times of I don't care about writing, how long does it usually last?

Forever, and ever, and ever and ever and eeeeveeeeeer! Sorry...got Hamilton on the brain LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,821 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Forever, and ever, and ever and ever and eeeeveeeeeer! Sorry...got Hamilton on the brain LOL

I know that song, but I don't know what Hamilton is. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member

he;s a founder of the USA and I think some descendants of his might also be founders of Canada as well..(but I might be mistaken)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Hamilton is also a very popular Broadway musical based off the life of US founding father Alexander Hamilton.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Hamilton is a musical on Broadway about Alexander Hamilton, founding father and first treasury secretary, and it's awwwwwesoooooome.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

Hamilton is a musical on Broadway about Alexander Hamilton, founding father and first treasury secretary, and it's awwwwwesoooooome.

Hamilton is love. Hamilton is life. :heart: (Also, fun fact: I'm going to NY at the beginning of August for a concert and I totally grossly overpaid for a ticket to see Hamilton while I'm there #YOLO)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Hamilton is love. Hamilton is life. :heart: (Also, fun fact: I'm going to NY at the beginning of August for a concert and I totally grossly overpaid for a ticket to see Hamilton while I'm there #YOLO)

so your not going to chase muse all summer?
  • Options

ACCCCCCKKKKK!!! You lucky duck!!! I'll be waiting patiently for it to come to Atlanta next year.
    forum_final.png

• Options

ACCCCCCKKKKK!!! You lucky duck!!! I'll be waiting patiently for it to come to Atlanta next year.

you just made me laugh out loud because normally you don't scream .
  • Options

I know. I'm excited by just a few things lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options

I know. I'm excited by just a few things lol.

me too.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    When someone's has a change to could someone get me pictures of Bob and Eve Pancakes? Since their daughter married Rex Swanson (even though Eva is over 30 years old and Rex is barely 18). Also could someone get me pictures of the Greg and Nancy Landgrab, please? Since I will need to include them in the future and they're both dead in my game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member

It tends to vary for me.

Sometimes it's only for maybe an hour or two, sometimes it can last days.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,906 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey guys hope you're well :)
    I am so excited for the finale to Lily's story tomorrow, hope you are too!! It'll be online around 2pm BST but I'll post the link here at some point :)<3:kissing_heart:
    Post edited by lizzielilyy on
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    I am so excited for the finale to Lydia's story tomorrow, hope you are too!! It'll be online around 2pm BST but I'll post the link here at some point :)<3:kissing_heart:

whats bst?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I am so excited for the finale to Lydia's story tomorrow, hope you are too!! It'll be online around 2pm BST but I'll post the link here at some point :)<3:kissing_heart:

whats bst?

British Summer Time…their daylight savings time.
    forum_final.png

• Options

whats bst?

British Summer Time…their daylight savings time.

thank you.
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones everyone! I've just been reading through what I missed and have plenty to say, as usual! :)

@remi_narrow @Rorygilmore34 Happy belated birthday to you both! <3 I hope you had a fantastic one! *ninjapig snuggles* All my love to you two.

@OJenn Sending you and your family lots of hugs and love. <3

@Munterbacon You weren't kidding with the mug differences! :D Made my morning. Also, I'm looking forward to your new story! Those characters look awesome. :)

@swcheppes Disneyville looks amazing! You did such a good job on all those builds. :)

@sunnyshay I'm voting for Get Real!

@lovestorms @BBQPenguinWings @SummerFalls *ninjapig brings juice and warm soup to all of you* Heal fast and feel better soon, you guys! <3

And last but not least, a very warm welcome to all the newcomers! We love seeing you here! :)
  • Options
    Happy timezones everyone! I've just been reading through what I missed and have plenty to say, as usual! :)

@remi_narrow @Rorygilmore34 Happy belated birthday to you both! <3 I hope you had a fantastic one! *ninjapig snuggles* All my love to you two.

@OJenn Sending you and your family lots of hugs and love. <3

@Munterbacon You weren't kidding with the mug differences! :D Made my morning. Also, I'm looking forward to your new story! Those characters look awesome. :)

@swcheppes Disneyville looks amazing! You did such a good job on all those builds. :)

@sunnyshay I'm voting for Get Real!

@lovestorms @BBQPenguinWings @SummerFalls *ninjapig brings juice and warm soup to all of you* Heal fast and feel better soon, you guys! <3

And last but not least, a very warm welcome to all the newcomers! We love seeing you here! :)

cries in corner ninja pig forgot me.
  • Options
    In other news, work has been getting me a bit down lately but I'm doing my best nonetheless! I finish my training sometime in the second week of September.

Does any of you have tips for handling terrifying bosses? My colleagues are great but they're sometimes a bit busy to help me, and I'm now learning to draft more complex agreements which I've not done before...naturally I'm making mistakes, some of which I'm not even realising are mistakes due to my lack of experience, and my boss isn't very understanding - she expects me to get it right. :(
  • Options
    In other news, work has been getting me a bit down lately but I'm doing my best nonetheless! I finish my training sometime in the second week of September.

Does any of you have tips for handling terrifying bosses? My colleagues are great but they're sometimes a bit busy to help me, and I'm now learning to draft more complex agreements which I've not done before...naturally I'm making mistakes, some of which I'm not even realising are mistakes due to my lack of experience, and my boss isn't very understanding - she expects me to get it right. :(

hugs, i have had a bad boss before. will she be your boss once you finish training?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @friendsfan367 Aw, of course ninjapiggy wouldn't be able to forget you! She was just distracted by breakfast. :)

*huge ninjapig glomps* <3 ( . . ) <3

Yeah she will be. :( She's actually more than my boss right now, since I'm supposed to be training under her - she's what we call my 'master', and I'm her pupil. It's like an apprenticeship of sorts.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Aw, of course ninjapiggy wouldn't be able to forget you! She was just distracted by breakfast. :)

*huge ninjapig glomps* <3 ( . . ) <3

Yeah she will be. :( She's actually more than my boss right now, since I'm supposed to be training under her - she's what we call my 'master', and I'm her pupil. It's like an apprenticeship of sorts.

thank you for the hugs. i wrote a not so happy chapter today and i'm sad about it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top