The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @CharmingMaruska I don't know if you saw my edit to my post, but do you have a simself? :) I can't find it on the gallery
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    @MedleyMisty I'm glad she's doing well! I hope she continues to improve. :) I know that feeling.

@CitizenErased14 watching your wrap party video. It's chaos! But it's super funny :P "Oh god, they're getting naked, they're taking baths!"
  • Options
    MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    @MedleyMisty I'm glad she's doing well! I hope she continues to improve. :) I know that feeling.

Thanks! Me too, man. Me too. *hugs*
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I do have a simself. My Origin ID is Ina507 - you'll find her there.
    But don't worry about that! I wasn't around forums a lot during the weekend and I didn't noticed you were asking for simselves! So it's completely my fault :)
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Morning!
    Meggles wrote: »
    *drinks coffee, waves*

I'm having a dilemma. I was playing S4 just for fun yesterday and...it wasn't fun. :( I can't tell if I'm just bored with it or it's because of my new medicine. (Sorry I keep talking about it but it's really affecting me...)

*hugs* try doing something different with the game, sometimes doing the same old is boring. Try out a new career. Play with aliens. Sims 2? Maybe your just wanting Get Together!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited November 2015
    @CitizenErased14 saw your post and it made my morning!! Glad you were able to find my Simself!! :):):):):):)

As a token of my appreciation, I'm planning to invite the cast of D2D to be featured in the Odette and Angela Morning Show! If you don't know that show, it's a series that I'm currently working on and it's inspired by many talk shows, like the Today Show and The View. It's hosted by Odette Lapointe and Angela Mäkinen and what they do on the show is talk about trending topics, interview Sims, and talk about what's going on in the Sim World. Odette just started making the phone calls to the D2D cast and Angela is starting to plan out the next shows. The ladies are looking forward to having them on the show. In fact, the next episodes featuring them should be called D2D Spectacular with O and A!! :)
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited November 2015
    @KitDragonFlight Congratulations on making it into the competition! Well done! *ninjapig rolls in excitement*

@Simslover163 Thank you for providing @MadameLee with the link! Make sure to credit Munterbacon for making her, you two! :)
    Post edited by eXokamikaze on
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @KitDragonFlight Congratulations on making it into the competition! Well done! *ninjapig rolls in excitement*

@Simslover163 Thank you for providing @MadameLee with the link! Make sure to credit Munterbacon for making her! :)

I went back to my Simself Thanksgiving stories and added the credits!! Thank you for reminding me!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    *ninjapig snuggles @BBQPenguinWings and @Meggles* Medicine troubles are really no fun! Sorry to hear that you two aren't feeling so hot. Hope things clear up soon and in the meantime, ninjapig is always here for hugs and cuddles. <3

@Simslover163 He did such a great job making her! Thank you for editing your post. :)
  • Options
    Okay, heading off to bed now! Wishing you all a great start to the week and productive days ahead. :)<3
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited November 2015
    *drinks coffee, waves*

I'm having a dilemma. I was playing S4 just for fun yesterday and...it wasn't fun. :( I can't tell if I'm just bored with it or it's because of my new medicine. (Sorry I keep talking about it but it's really affecting me...)

*hugs* try doing something different with the game, sometimes doing the same old is boring. Try out a new career. Play with aliens. Sims 2? Maybe your just wanting Get Together!

*nods* I know I'll be excited to try Get Together when it comes out... And I think I will try a new career. I haven't tried retail, detective, OR scientist yet. I started by making over one of my legacy spares for a bakery but I couldn't save due to bad CC so that made me anti CC for the meantime... I think I'll take out a bunch of clothes and try again. :tongue:

Thanks @KitDragonFlight and @eXokamikaze :heart:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    *drinks coffee, waves*

*nods* I know I'll be excited to try Get Together when it comes out... And I think I will try a new career. I haven't tried retail, detective, OR scientist yet. I started by making over one of my legacy spares for a bakery but I couldn't save due to bad CC so that made me anti CC for the meantime... I think I'll take out a bunch of clothes and try again. :tongue:

Thanks @KitDragonFlight and @eXokamikaze :heart:

I haven't tried retail either! Or photography, or sixam, but I have tried all of the new careers!
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    *drinks coffee, waves*

I haven't tried retail either! Or photography, or sixam, but I have tried all of the new careers!

Oh, I haven't done photography yet. I started playing the Goths yesterday and had Cass take some nice photos but didn't go further.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    There's so much I haven't done with the game. I definitely want to go to Sixam. That'd provide some interesting scenery shots for Surreal Darkness.
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Good morning!

Juliette shares some personal feelings which explain her behavior.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/9-39-poor-juliette/

Hey girl! How are you????? Have you seen @putacece4lyfe? I hope she's having a good time in college. Anyway, I didn't know about the Pruette that much, and I really like them!
  • Options
    *drinks coffee, waves*

Oh, I haven't done photography yet. I started playing the Goths yesterday and had Cass take some nice photos but didn't go further.

That's why I'm having fun with Makenna she will be my only sim to max all of her skills. Today is photography and gardening! And she will never die. At least not until I get a saved copy of her lol
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Kenai, Nita and Koda
    OXr7KHT.png
    8UOSkrw.png
    YKdP3of.png

1D0vxxf.png
    FXj9JRp.png
    3nS6UZg.png

vU5PCCI.png
    ZQXvtM9.png
    ZxU1a36.png

Milo and Kida
    b18Zk8I.png
    69rsaR8.png
    erzU1NF.png

zu5BcKN.png
    J8TZtME.png
    PeICNyA.png

Lilo&Stich
    v9He7ak.png
    YvgXdUO.png
    tYkxgHf.png

Pw6LfVo.png
    IjEcSjn.png
    whAbdJF.png

Jim Hawkins
    yTiZbnU.png
    EA1rfZ4.png
    xH2mTz7.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DerubelleDerubelle Posts: 638 Member
    Hey hey peeps! Just came home from work and I have a good 5 h of Sims 4 playing ahead of me (wooho) plus additional 2h or so for some intense screenshooting for the story :#

How are you all doing! Has anyone started their christmas shopping yet? xD I haven't and I bet by the time I'll start everything I want to get for myself and others will be gone.. but waiting for after christmas sales anyway for the deals! muahahah
  • Options
    Derubelle wrote: »
    Hey hey peeps! Just came home from work and I have a good 5 h of Sims 4 playing ahead of me (wooho) plus additional 2h or so for some intense screenshooting for the story :#

How are you all doing! Has anyone started their christmas shopping yet? xD I haven't and I bet by the time I'll start everything I want to get for myself and others will be gone.. but waiting for after christmas sales anyway for the deals! muahahah

You work on Sunday? Lol I am just getting Kenna to max all if not most of her skills! Did y'all know that PHOTOGRAPHY doesn't have skill books? And skill books are a joke, speed reader with bookworm means in less than an hour the book is done!!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Derubelle wrote: »

Awesome! Our family Christmas shops throughout the year, so everything is pretty much wrapped up by now... :p
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 saw your post and it made my morning!! Glad you were able to find my Simself!! :):):):):):)

As a token of my appreciation, I'm planning to invite the cast of D2D to be featured in the Odette and Angela Morning Show! If you don't know that show, it's a series that I'm currently working on and it's inspired by many talk shows, like the Today Show and The View. It's hosted by Odette Lapointe and Angela Mäkinen and what they do on the show is talk about trending topics, interview Sims, and talk about what's going on in the Sim World. Odette just started making the phone calls to the D2D cast and Angela is starting to plan out the next shows. The ladies are looking forward to having them on the show. In fact, the next episodes featuring them should be called D2D Spectacular with O and A!! :)

OOH! @Simslover163 You are awesome! This is so exciting!!!!!

If you need any quotes from them or something let me know! And if you need any different characters (or different VERSIONS) I can upload them to the gallery

Also, important question :tongue: You haven't finished D2D yet have you? I ask not only for your interview, but my little apology gift I will post for you later! There was something I was going to include but I don't want to spoil you hahah.

Thanks again! Your talk show idea sounds so awesome, I will have to check it out!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Enchanted Household:

Giselle, Roberts and Morgan
    DILTMN5.png
    h41fGJQ.png
    2yBHmfV.png

Fhbh5GO.png
    cVvrXNF.png
    PlAENHs.png

hibBd6A.png
    058Z1qt.png
    XdJrrYO.png

Nancy and Edward
    pqJsSN9.png
    mjN1iag.png
    KXNkvML.png

JVedeFe.png
    eiV9s31.png
    3OPLp6c.png

Tiana and Naveen
    ohTA1cS.png
    QMX4MqO.png
    iM4S5TU.png

gQQB74T.png
    HRyelDB.png
    rEwZ2v5.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    (Also @CharmingMaruska I see now, I was looking for you under the origin ID same as your forum one! :) I will have your apology gift a little later :) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ...ok, the photography skill is super awesome and fun! But if you tend the photo studio, does that mean sims will just come up, like the bar??
  • Options
    Getting close to finishing my short story for this month's challenge. Got all 12 pics, and I'm at 1160 words.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top