Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Predictions for the next EP?

Comments

• Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    Family Pets - toddlers, cats, and dogs.

- create all of the above in CAS
    - photography is improved to allow for selfies and group photos of up to 8 people. Choose their poses and arrangements with new camera options.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    Family Pets - toddlers, cats, and dogs.

- create all of the above in CAS
    - photography is improved to allow for selfies and group photos of up to 8 people. Choose their poses and arrangements with new camera options.

Do you really believe that? I'm assuming you're basing that on the thread that has since been deleted.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Whatever it is I hope it adds Aquariums,Hottubs and The Slow Dance.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    OK, it will probably be a "generations" style pack to shut-up the people who want toddlers. That was the only expansion pack I did not buy for Sims 3.

Generations was actually my favorite Sims 3 EP, so yes, bring it on!
    i honestly love it when folks report this because it was the total worst for me and it almost made me stop simming. but to be fair i didnt start really playing 3 until right before gen's release and so 2's style was so much more familiar to me and i had way too much expectation for gen. i thought it would bring back all of the socializing i was missing from 2 instead it gave me strollers. which are cool but not the same. but this is how i recall the differences so honestly not trying to undermine anything. i do really like hearing people got something out of it.

@kremesch73 ha i agree canning is strange word.
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    OK, it will probably be a "generations" style pack to shut-up the people who want toddlers. That was the only expansion pack I did not buy for Sims 3.

i honestly love it when folks report this because it was the total worst for me and it almost made me stop simming. but to be fair i didnt start really playing 3 until right before gen's release and so 2's style was so much more familiar to me and i had way too much expectation for gen. i thought it would bring back all of the socializing i was missing from 2 instead it gave me strollers. which are cool but not the same. but this is how i recall the differences so honestly not trying to undermine anything. i do really like hearing people got something out of it.

I actually liked Generations, not my favorite but liked.
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    Do patches and bug fixes count as expanded content? If so, then they're my first priority.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Star Wars.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    cale2003 wrote: »

I actually liked Generations, not my favorite but liked.
    again love learning this! it took me a while to understand sims 3's style so for example SN was completely fun for me because i had adjusted and i dont even like occult sims :)!
  • Options
    Hawkgirl wrote: »

I really miss slow dancing.
    me too!!!!!!! sadly i just wish they would release a sims game with its foundation as everything from two and then add new stuff. i just cant shake how much i liked sooo many things in it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Even if they bring back sims dancing in front of each other I'll be happy.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Hawkgirl wrote: »

I really miss slow dancing.
    me too!!!!!!! sadly i just wish they would release a sims game with its foundation as everything from two and then add new stuff. i just cant shake how much i liked sooo many things in it.

Same here. I always thought S2 sims in an S3 world would have been a perfect mix. How far it's gone from that path though.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    The Sims 4: Build Mode ep.

It'll contain things some simmers want such as terrain options, half walls, sunken room options, slide/diving board for pools and a whooping 3 additional lots.

And the also major object for families called the toddler all you need is a playpen.

Make the home of your dreams yet again with the Sims 4 build mode ep coming in....Never 2016.

I'm so excited are yall....I can't wait.

tumblr_static_8tb58wq9f10c8wwkko48k4ow0.gif
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Flaming Buffaloes with chainsaws.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options

It'll contain things some simmers want such as terrain options, half walls, sunken room options, slide/diving board for pools and a whooping 3 additional lots.

And the also major object for families called the toddler all you need is a playpen.

Make the home of your dreams yet again with the Sims 4 build mode ep coming in....Never 2016.

That would get my attention. Somewhat.
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

Really?? I was just joking around, what kind of things do you want?
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    Supernaturals. :p EA really needs to try to out do themselves with Pets if that is the new EP. I didn't care for them at all in Sims 3 (the lag). Sims 2 they were fun as owned pets, but annoying and messy (the strays).
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My prediction is the next expansion will cater to single adult Sims with no new content for children and the bassinets "teens" will of coarse get all their new adult interactions.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options

I want more freedom to build and create what I want. I also want the freedom to play the game the way I want. What you mentioned is at least a start in that direction. Unfortunately. 3 lots won't cut it for me. Hence. The 'somewhat' comment.

I consider myself a creationist player. I've given a name to my style. I call it the 'colonist' player.
  • Options

I want more freedom to build and create what I want. I also want the freedom to play the game the way I want. What you mentioned is at least a start in that direction. Unfortunately. 3 lots won't cut it for me. Hence. The 'somewhat' comment.

I consider myself a creationist player. I've given a name to my style. I call it the 'colonist' player.

Seems cool, hopefully we can see a major improvement within the sims game soon.
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Late night
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Well I was hoping for the "were sorry" ep, but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...
    qE2H2e8.jpg:trollface:
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited May 2015
    Since a lot of people have been asking for toddlers, probably the exact opposite...

Thanks, EA

:\
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    Since a lot of people have been asking for toddlers, probably the exact opposite...

Thanks, EA.

This! ^
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Generation ep
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    I hope it's Pets. It will make it so much easier for me to move on.
    come on what if the pets EP was farming!!!! :D

whatever it is i hope its super big like adding more depth to emotions and the patch knocked out some big items on fans' lists though i will say if its pets that would be just too soon for me unless....its farming!!

I'll only bite if chickens lay eggs and I can milk the cows. I'll also be requiring 2 new full worlds since they're really behind on this. Another Magnolia Promenade won't be enough for me to bat an eyelash at.
    i like your thinking about cows and chickens. and because of GTW i realize i too have some hard line standards. like the retail side of GTW is too lacking to me and too similar to the sims 3 store version which was fine at the time because it wasnt an EP. now i know i need more fully implemented programming you know kinda like the stuff we had with 2 :o

im just hoping the development gets better over time. i think many things improved with 3 so fingers crossed that will be same here.

You can see now how hair is improving with more pack comming
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2