Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Predictions for the next EP?

What do you guys think the next EP will be?
PC Specs:
Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
16GB DDR4 RAM
128GB SSD
1TB 7200RPM HDD
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
6685561181.png
Rogers Ignite 70u internet

Comments

• Options
    simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    Pets oc.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton expansion. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Hopefully Pets :D:D
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have my hopes, but can't possibly predict what the developers would see as a priority. Probably not what the fans are suggesting, since I don't know of many people who were demanding a camping expansion pack as the first one.

ETA: I suppose there were a fair number asking for retail business, though. Granted they have that.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I hope it's Pets. It will make it so much easier for me to move on.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    A expansion where we get to experiance Colton wishing for a Justine Keaton expansion pack!

Features:

- A pre-made sim Colton where all his traits is mischeavous (you know all of the joke threads Colton ;))
    - A Justine Keaton poster
    - A new radio station called Justine Keaton where Colton keeps singing to Justine Keaton to come to The Sims 4

A lot to be revealed SOON! ;)

BTW that will cost $50 without tax! :)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I think it may be pets, but I would really like a farming type pack. With lots of things to grow and bake, and farm animals you can get fresh milk, eggs, or wool from. There could be festivals to show off your products and animals, and if your animals win, they can produce better products!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Late Night/Townlife.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    come on what if the pets EP was farming!!!! :D

whatever it is i hope its super big like adding more depth to emotions and the patch knocked out some big items on fans' lists though i will say if its pets that would be just too soon for me unless....its farming!!
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    I think it may be pets, but I would really like a farming type pack. With lots of things to grow and bake, and farm animals you can get fresh milk, eggs, or wool from. There could be festivals to show off your products and animals, and if your animals win, they can produce better products!

That should be game pack except if pets were added to it then it should definitely be an expansion pack!
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    It could also be a night life expansion. It's too unpredictable.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    ceejay402 wrote: »

whatever it is i hope its super big like adding more depth to emotions and the patch knocked out some big items on fans' lists though i will say if its pets that would be just too soon for me unless....its farming!!

I'll only bite if chickens lay eggs and I can milk the cows. I'll also be requiring 2 new full worlds since they're really behind on this. Another Magnolia Promenade won't be enough for me to bat an eyelash at.
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    OK, it will probably be a "generations" style pack to shut-up the people who want toddlers. That was the only expansion pack I did not buy for Sims 3.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Probably something like Town Life or City Living. Both were in the surveys originally. Pets/Seasons and Generations would require labour intensive production which we know the company shy away from all of sudden so I don't expect to see those for years if at all.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »
    A expansion where we get to experiance Colton wishing for a Justine Keaton expansion pack!

Features:

- A pre-made sim Colton where all his traits is mischeavous (you know all of the joke threads Colton ;))
    - A new radio station called Justine Keaton where Colton keeps singing to Justine Keaton to come to The Sims 4

Does it come with toddlers?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I-Am-Unicorn123I-Am-Unicorn123 Posts: 137 Member

Features:

Let's not forget all the creepy new gallery avatars!
    oh god i really did make this account when I was 11 and it shows
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Features:

Toddlers won't fix anything. The game needs so much more.

In fact, these questions actually make me hate toddlers when I never did before.

It almost makes it seem like that's all it takes to fix this game when the issue runs so much deeper.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I have a couple of theories. Based on the number of hints in the last EP, there's a pretty good chance that a Pets Themed EP could be on it's way. However, I've also seen a lot of concept art of objects and items that we don't have yet and would work perfect in a Showtime/Celebrity Themed EP as well.

Personally, I would prefer they go the route of an EP that's more family focused and brings back a lot of missing content (similar to items listed in my signature).
  • Options

I'll only bite if chickens lay eggs and I can milk the cows. I'll also be requiring 2 new full worlds since they're really behind on this. Another Magnolia Promenade won't be enough for me to bat an eyelash at.
    i like your thinking about cows and chickens. and because of GTW i realize i too have some hard line standards. like the retail side of GTW is too lacking to me and too similar to the sims 3 store version which was fine at the time because it wasnt an EP. now i know i need more fully implemented programming you know kinda like the stuff we had with 2 :o

im just hoping the development gets better over time. i think many things improved with 3 so fingers crossed that will be same here.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Features:

Toddlers won't fix anything. The game needs so much more.

In fact, these questions actually make me hate toddlers when I never did before.

It almost makes it seem like that's all it takes to fix this game when the issue runs so much deeper.

It was just a bit of banter
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015

i like your thinking about cows and chickens. and because of GTW i realize i too have some hard line standards. like the retail side of GTW is too lacking to me and too similar to the sims 3 store version which was fine at the time because it wasnt an EP. now i know i need more fully implemented programming you know kinda like the stuff we had with 2 :o

im just hoping the development gets better over time. i think many things improved with 3 so fingers crossed that will be same here.

:) I've actually been asking for the chicken and cow thing since S2. There's a farmer sim that recently came out. Can't remember the name of it. But I'd love to have those aspects in the sims. Plowing the crops would also have to be included though.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    OK, it will probably be a "generations" style pack to shut-up the people who want toddlers. That was the only expansion pack I did not buy for Sims 3.

Generations was actually my favorite Sims 3 EP, so yes, bring it on!
  • Options

:) I've actually been asking for the chicken and cow thing since S2. There's a farmer sim that recently came out. Can't remember the name of it. But I'd love to have those aspects in the sims. Plowing the crops would also have to be included though.

i dont know the farming game. but i agree i want the whole and comprehensive farming experience and wasnt there canning in sims 1. i would so love that as well.

• Options
    edited May 2015

i dont know the farming game. but i agree i want the whole and comprehensive farming experience and wasnt there canning in sims 1. i would so love that as well.

Yes. Sims 1 had a lot of farming elements. They can 'can' their harvest. They can bake in the oven. They can create recipes. They have a pantry for their harvests. And they can sell them at the farmer's market.

I quoted canning because it looked weird when I read it over.
  • Options
    ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    edited May 2015
    Justine Keaton expansion. o:)

Starting to think you have a very unhealthy obsession and attachment to that particular bunch of pixels called a Sim... :p

Post edited by ArielDelphinus on
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman