Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Badges?

Does anyone know if there is one complete list somewhere that contains all of the badges that can be achieved on the Sims 3, both through the regular game and all of the expansion packs - to include what the badges are called and how to achieve them? If so can you please point me to it?

Thank you! :)
Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    http://simsvip.com/store-content/sims-3-achievements-pc/

You can also click on game guides from the drop down menu on that link. If there is a pack that adds badges, they will be listed in the game guide.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @Simasaurus09 - Thank you so much - that is such a huge help! Now I can find out what I'm close to achieving and work on those badges first. Have a great day! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    If you click on your badges in MyPage it will show you all the ones available, you can filter them according to 'Store' or 'Seasonal' etc. Also you can reverse order and a few other options. Hope this was what you meant, and also that others will find it useful. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    AutumnSolsticeAutumnSolstice Posts: 34 Member
    This is great. I was just wondering the exact same thing!
    Follow the lives of some simple sims, in more ways than one:
    I hope to be Surrounded by Idiots
    The Simple Life
  • Options
    kittykateyeskittykateyes Posts: 41 Member
    ive been trying to see how to be a member and i see that you have to have badges but does it have to be from the sims or can it be sims 4 as well i am trying to start writing stories but cant until i am a member
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    ive been trying to see how to be a member and i see that you have to have badges but does it have to be from the sims or can it be sims 4 as well i am trying to start writing stories but cant until i am a member

I don't think the badges being discussed here are the badges you need to become a member. The Sims 3 badges are found on the old Sims 3 site in your My Page. You need to log into that site to see the badges you can try for.

The badges you may need to become a member on this site are found on this site where you go to see your private message and add a picture for your avatar.