Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

why not a classics game pack

we need ea to add back the classics in a game pack like, hot tubs cars, dishwashers, and many of the great game play items that they took away... i really dont care about party stuff, and fountains to drink from.. give the players back what you took in these game packs because still the sims 4 remains empty and shallow and painfully lacking... ea stop with these fillers.. make us full again..

Comments

• Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Pretty sure all of these will be brought back over time. If Luxury Pack is not your thing, you do not have to get it.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Well for what it's worth I do agree. But on the other hand, not everything can be first.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    KalebsmommaKalebsmomma Posts: 88 Member
    hopefully in time we could get a few of those items
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    we need ea to add back the classics in a game pack like, hot tubs cars, dishwashers, and many of the great game play items that they took away... i really dont care about party stuff, and fountains to drink from.. give the players back what you took in these game packs because still the sims 4 remains empty and shallow and painfully lacking... ea stop with these fillers.. make us full again..

Yeah...

car-hot-tub.jpeg

tenor.gif
  • Options
    FoxcrestFoxcrest Posts: 348 Member
    I would've liked hot tubs and additional places to woohoo. The whopping 4 right now are incredibly lacking
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Well for what it's worth I do agree. But on the other hand, not everything can be first.
    if the sims 1 had hottubs yeah i expect that first they had dish washers so yeah it should come first. considering the whole franchise has decided to go backward i am not surprised

• Options
    XopaxPax wrote: »

Yeah...

car-hot-tub.jpeg

very cute and on point

• Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited May 2015

Yeah...

car-hot-tub.jpeg

very cute and on point

Umm, he/she didn't mean he/she wish they would come. He is saying that what you said is like car hot tubs (as in he is joking) because you forgot to put the comma.

At least that is what I thought he meant. :p
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »

Yeah...

car-hot-tub.jpeg

very cute and on point

Umm, he/she didn't mean he/she wish they would come. He is saying that what you said is like car hot tubs (as in he is joking) because you forgot to put the comma.

I dunno. I kind of want a hot tub car now.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    UnibroUnibro Posts: 68 Member
    Pretty sure all of these will be brought back over time. If Luxury Pack is not your thing, you do not have to get it.

Probably sure Luxury Pack is gonna bring most of them, too. Like Hot tubs, and dishwashers. Y'know, because they're the finer things in life, right?
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Farrousy wrote: »

Yeah...

car-hot-tub.jpeg

very cute and on point

I dunno. I kind of want a hot tub car now.

Hahaha, Yall want a car hot tub while I want a
    b15d0610675474babc3f5c109ec3e468.jpg
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    I do agree that there are a lot of basics missing, I mentioned (somewhere) that a "staff pack" would be nice to bring back all the NPC's that are missing, but as for items that are missing from previous base games I feel like that should be a "oops" type of free patch for the people who bought the game not realizing that so many things would be missing - um hello color wheel, where art thou?
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    The Great Loli SummonerThe Great Loli Summoner Posts: 325 Member
    Off topic but I like your avatar, looks like taraji henson.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

This stuff should be a FREE patch.
  • Options
    Off topic but I like your avatar, looks like taraji henson.
    it is her thank you

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Does it come with toddlers?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

NO NO NO
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

NO NO NO

Not buying then
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited May 2015
    If we're talking classics, I'd give anything to see the sims 1 trampoline thingy (forgot what it's called) return :smiley:
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    Nothing that was in the base games should be sold separately. That will still sell well, but it shouldn't be a tolerated marketing technique.

All of these should be added via free patch, even if that means they might come slow.
  • Options
    Jen_CharltonJen_Charlton Posts: 69 Member
    would be nice if they were in the free patch the amount of money I (and probably most of you) have spent over the years, but think this is a great idea.
  • Options
    would be nice if they were in the free patch the amount of money I (and probably most of you) have spent over the years, but think this is a great idea.
    i know that i have spent more money than i feel good about mentioning, we deserve that and more i wont stand by handing ea more money while the continue to destroy the sims