Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Night at Nolan's - Bella ABANDONED - (Who Disappears Next?)

ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
bella_abandoned_by_rvu-d8m8d0v.png
September 14th, 2004. Bella Goth; a young, wealthy mother of two went for a jog in the late of night. She never returned that night. She had many fans and admirers and the community that had built up amongst them went wild with speculation. An outstanding majority claimed she had been abducted by extraterrestrial beings, seeking the finest examples of beauty and grace among our kind, and even shared potentially credible evidence. A small portion of that community claimed she had been killed by her captors, with the discovery of her grave in February of 2012 as the provided evidence. Another large percentage of fans claimed she left her marriage and family behind. An unknown number of individuals had hacked into Mrs. Goth's personal computer and uncovered startling revelations that she never loved her husband, the Goth family's Patriarch, Mortimer Goth, and only claimed to for the fortune that came with his name. Finally, the remainder of admirers speculated she disappeared in shame, due to the documented affair she had been having with her daughter's fiance.

For the past 11 years, these theories have circulated the community and spread so far and wide that the conspiracy has become mainstream. It was only until nearly two months ago that a brand new piece of evidence may have proven all of those previous ones false in their entirety.

February 14th, 2015. Nick Williams and Naomi Phelps; a young, adventurous couple were seeking new, "exotic" locations to solidify their relationship. They had a history of raiding and "bonding" in potentially dangerous places, such as the infamous Burnt Manor of Midnight Hollow, the former penthouse located of the present-day local Bridgeport bar, Eugi's, or in the supposedly haunted theatre of Moonlight Falls' Everglow Academy. This apparent love of adventure and rediscovery led them to the abandoned Nolan Terrace, the estate of the Nolan twins, who had been friends of the Goth family since time immemorial. The young couple knew the Nolan twins had only moved away a few years ago, but dared to risk being discovered on still private property in the name of love and risk. This transcript is believed to be the last we will ever hear of young Nick and Naomi, and now has fueled the old fires surrounding the disappearance of the magnanimous Bella Goth.

2-14-15 - 11:34 p.m. - recording activates at Williams and Phelps' arrival inside -

(Sound of glass shattering and boards being broken down)

Nick: "Urgh! Finally done! I can't believe they would just trash the front gate, then block their front door! Who does that?!"
Naomi: "I know! I remember those twins hosted parties all the time! Remember? I tried to get us into one of them."
Nick: "Yeah, I do. It might've worked if you didn't knock the sister's drink down and spill it on her..."
Naomi: "Yeah, but you certainly didn't hate the spectacle of her trying to dry herself! I swear you might've fallen onto her if you kept staring hard enough!"
Nick: "Alright, I got i-Yesh... This place really is bigger on the inside."
Naomi: "And darker, too. Ooh.... I'd want to look for lights but I'm too excited!"
Nick: "Me too, babe! Let's look around; a place this big has to have secret spots to enjoy."
Naomi: "You don't want to try upstairs? I bet their bed rooms are still comfy all over!"
Nick: "Why go for the easy stuff? I bet they have a hidden basement!"
Naomi: "Stop teasing! Their walls are even pitch black! How will we find it?"
Nick: "It'll be easy! Places like this always have obvious switches! Let's go!"
Naomi: "K!"

(Indistinct whispering)

2-14-15 - 11:59 p.m. -

(Grunts of Williams and Phelps bumping into each other)

Nick: "Oof, sorry babe!"
Naomi: "Ow... It's fine, Nick. But seriously, let's go upstairs. I tried the dining areas and bathrooms and found them barren. I couldn't even find working lights!"
Nick: "I'm willing to keep looking! The study had nothing in it either, but I'm sure it's the spo-"

(Glass shatters)

Nick: "Ow! What'd I step on?"
Naomi: "Nickie! Are you hurt? Let me see!"
Nick: "Urgh... Figures I'd find something with my bad foot first..."
Naomi: "Oh! You stepped on a glass letter! EEP! You're bleeding! Let me clean you up."
Nick: "Wait! I need to see the letter! Agh! (Sound of glass being dropped on tile)"
Naomi: "Nick! You might hurt yourself further! Wait a sec-"
Nick: "Naomi, trust me! It's not that bad! Hmm... 'G' Looks like it was damaged already."
Naomi: "Hmm... Sounds like someone I know."
Nick: "I'm serious! Look! It look like it fell down before we ever got here!"
Naomi: "Where could it have fallen fro-Oh... Up there."
Nick: "'Terrace Under Round?' Seriously? It was in the center of the building?!"
Naomi: "You said it would be obvious."
Nick: "Right... Well, enough talk. I promised you a good night!"
Naomi: "But your foot! Let me-(sounds of door being smashed in before falling apart) Or you could use it to barge down the door... Nick, you're killing me."
Nick: "Only thing killing me is the anticipation! Come on!"

2-15-15 - 12:13 a.m. - recording reactivates in the Terrace Underground Complex

Naomi: "Wow! There's still some power down here!"
Nick: "A few lights will get us to the good spots... I just can't believe they'd have a light-up map of these floors."
Naomi: "Those Nolans were always oddly organized. Hmm... Gym... Photo Studio... Arcade... Oh, they have an underground pool, too!"
Nick: "Bet there's a sauna there, too. Let's see... Bathrooms... Portal Room?! 'Friends' Rooms?!' Down here, too?"
Naomi: "They had a lot of them living in town... Oh, look! You were right! A sauna room, right between the gym and pool rooms!"
Nick: "I'm guessing you want to see if it still works? I'm definitely game."
Naomi: "Then let's not waste time..."

2-15-15 - 12:19 a.m. - recording reactivates in the TUC Sauna room

Nick: "Wow... This is nice! I'm surprised this place is so well kept!"
Naomi: "I know! Even the pool looks like it's clean. Mind if I try it out really quick?"
Nick: "While I get this warmed up? Now who's being the tease?"
Naomi: "And you love it! Don't worry... I won't come back with anything 'unecessary..'"

2-15-15 - 12:30 a.m. - silence precedes

This isn't mine...

Nick: "What was that, babe? Babe? Ugh... Phone's almost out of power, enough for the flashlight though... Babe!"

(silence)

Nick: "That's really weird..."

2-15-15 - 12:33 a.m.

You're not him...

Nick: "What was that? Naomi? Babe?!"

(silence)

Nick: "Who's there?!"

(Pool Lights Shatter)

Nick: "Agh!"
Naomi: "Nick! What're trying to do, scare me?"
Nick: "No, I thought you were!"
Naomi: "I swear I was doing nothing! I can't find my bikini! Not that I needed it exactly..."
Nick: "Well, there's that at least... Mind if I lose some of the unecessary gear here?"
Naomi: "I'd be offended if you didn't."
Nick: "Well then... Get in here because the sauna can only get hotter now."

2-15-15 - 12:51 a.m.

(Various sounds of enjoyed "bonding")

You're not him...

Nick: "Uh... Babe? What'd you say?"
Naomi: "Nothing... Why?"
Nick: "I thought you said you're not him..."
Naomi: "Why would I say that?"

What're you doing?...

Naomi: "That I heard!"
Nick: "Shh! Let me get my phone... for the flashligh-"

(Gym lights shatter)

Naomi/Nick: "Aiee! What was that?!"

(Sauna powers down)

Naomi: "Nonononono!"
Nick: "Phone... Phone..."

You didn't help me...

Naomi: "Nick! Hurry!"
Nick: "Found it! Agh! Hit the camera!"
Naomi: "Turn the flash on!"
Nick: "Okokokokok!"

(Camera Flash Sound)

Naomi/Nick: "WHA-!"

(Unknown Sound)
bellaabandonedjumpscare_by_rvu-d8m8cyc.png

2-15-15 - 12:56 a.m. - recording ends
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was a story to accompany one of the many images that inspired me to make my first real mod for TS4. While the mod is simple in function, the stories and images I've been able to create have definitely become more varied in style. I'll eventually make more One Night at Nolan's stories, but I'd love to hear who else you would like to see next!

Here's a preview of some of the next stories I think will be receiving more attention next.
onanpreviews_by_rvu-d8t1e3u.png
Post edited by ENolan on

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited May 2015
    Looks like I am going to be having nightmares tonight... :'(

EDIT: Interesting read though.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Looks like I am going to be having nightmares tonight... :'(

EDIT: Interesting read though.

@Colton147147 Having nightmares is not necessarily a bad thing, my young friend. You learn to appreciate the night more. Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Looks like someone is having fun in the game!
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    ePdsg6byrsCS4.gif ......
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Very well written. I wonder what happens next? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

@Clarkie100 Well, I can upload a jumpscare screen that I was trying to perfect for it. It isn't perfect but you wouldn't want this Bella jumping face first into you.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    So that's what Sims look like after being culled. Interesting.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Omg this is awesome! I need more!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    It's a good thing I don't sleep anyway.

But this was cool, those sims definitely look creepy.
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »

@Clarkie100 Well, I can upload a jumpscare screen that I was trying to perfect for it. It isn't perfect but you wouldn't want this Bella jumping face first into you.

I definitely want to read what happens next.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I would ask to use this for my script for Acting Class... But I already made the movie... :/
  • Options

@Clarkie100 OH! Then I do have something else I'm writing for it! Give me some time for the rest then, because it was just a small thing before now. This has me thinking of a proper sequel...
  • Options
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    I would ask to use this for my script for Acting Class... But I already made the movie... :/

@mwdonohue I'd definitely need profile shots for who you'd cast as Bella. We all know she needs to be perfect, even if she has a mechanical endoskeleton.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »

@mwdonohue I'd definitely need profile shots for who you'd cast as Bella. We all know she needs to be perfect, even if she has a mechanical endoskeleton.

Bella:

388ba7dad881fd32f9585ccfb8399f0f.jpg
  • Options

@Clarkie100 OH! Then I do have something else I'm writing for it! Give me some time for the rest then, because it was just a small thing before now. This has me thinking of a proper sequel...

Definitely, it was great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    NightheroNighthero Posts: 60 Member
    oh my! well now I'm scared.
  • Options
    NightheroNighthero Posts: 60 Member
    I could use that mod for my FNAF sims
  • Options
    Nighthero wrote: »
    I could use that mod for my FNAF sims

@Nighthero well, I do hope you enjoy the mod itself. It's still not complete with every animatronic, but the toy ones are repeats of the original FNAF versions so it'll at least be complete in half the time.
  • Options
    mayood4evermayood4ever Posts: 5 New Member
    > @ENolan said:
    > September 14th, 2004. Bella Goth; a young, wealthy mother of two went for a jog in the late of night. She never returned that night. She had many fans and admirers and the community that had built up amongst them went wild with speculation. An outstanding majority claimed she had been abducted by extraterrestrial beings, seeking the finest examples of beauty and grace among our kind, and even shared potentially credible evidence. A small portion of that community claimed she had been killed by her captors, with the discovery of her grave in February of 2012 as the provided evidence. Another large percentage of fans claimed she left her marriage and family behind. An unknown number of individuals had hacked into Mrs. Goth's personal computer and uncovered startling revelations that she never loved her husband, the Goth family's Patriarch, Mortimer Goth, and only claimed to for the fortune that came with his name. Finally, the remainder of admirers speculated she disappeared in shame, due to the documented affair she had been having with her daughter's fiance.
    >
    > For the past 11 years, these theories have circulated the community and spread so far and wide that the conspiracy has become mainstream. It was only until nearly two months ago that a brand new piece of evidence may have proven all of those previous ones false in their entirety.
    >
    > February 14th, 2015. Nick Williams and Naomi Phelps; a young, adventurous couple were seeking new, "exotic" locations to solidify their relationship. They had a history of raiding and "bonding" in potentially dangerous places, such as the infamous Burnt Manor of Midnight Hollow, the former penthouse located of the present-day local Bridgeport bar, Eugi's, or in the supposedly haunted theatre of Moonlight Falls' Everglow Academy. This apparent love of adventure and rediscovery led them to the abandoned Nolan Terrace, the estate of the Nolan twins, who had been friends of the Goth family since time immemorial. The young couple knew the Nolan twins had only moved away a few years ago, but dared to risk being discovered on still private property in the name of love and risk. This transcript is believed to be the last we will ever hear of young Nick and Naomi, and now has fueled the old fires surrounding the disappearance of the magnanimous Bella Goth.
    >
    > 2-14-15 - 11:34 p.m. - recording activates at Williams and Phelps' arrival inside -
    >
    > (Sound of glass shattering and boards being broken down)
    >
    > Nick: "Urgh! Finally done! I can't believe they would just trash the front gate, then block their front door! Who does that?!"
    > Naomi: "I know! I remember those twins hosted parties all the time! Remember? I tried to get us into one of them."
    > Nick: "Yeah, I do. It might've worked if you didn't knock the sister's drink down and spill it on her..."
    > Naomi: "Yeah, but you certainly didn't hate the spectacle of her trying to dry herself! I swear you might've fallen onto her if you kept staring hard enough!"
    > Nick: "Alright, I got i-Yesh... This place really is bigger on the inside."
    > Naomi: "And darker, too. Ooh.... I'd want to look for lights but I'm too excited!"
    > Nick: "Me too, babe! Let's look around; a place this big has to have secret spots to enjoy."
    > Naomi: "You don't want to try upstairs? I bet their bed rooms are still comfy all over!"
    > Nick: "Why go for the easy stuff? I bet they have a hidden basement!"
    > Naomi: "Stop teasing! Their walls are even pitch black! How will we find it?"
    > Nick: "It'll be easy! Places like this always have obvious switches! Let's go!"
    > Naomi: "K!"
    >
    > (Indistinct whispering)
    >
    > 2-14-15 - 11:59 p.m. -
    >
    > (Grunts of Williams and Phelps bumping into each other)
    >
    > Nick: "Oof, sorry babe!"
    > Naomi: "Ow... It's fine, Nick. But seriously, let's go upstairs. I tried the dining areas and bathrooms and found them barren. I couldn't even find working lights!"
    > Nick: "I'm willing to keep looking! The study had nothing in it either, but I'm sure it's the spo-"
    >
    > (Glass shatters)
    >
    > Nick: "Ow! What'd I step on?"
    > Naomi: "Nickie! Are you hurt? Let me see!"
    > Nick: "Urgh... Figures I'd find something with my bad foot first..."
    > Naomi: "Oh! You stepped on a glass letter! EEP! You're bleeding! Let me clean you up."
    > Nick: "Wait! I need to see the letter! Agh! (Sound of glass being dropped on tile)"
    > Naomi: "Nick! You might hurt yourself further! Wait a sec-"
    > Nick: "Naomi, trust me! It's not that bad! Hmm... 'G' Looks like it was damaged already."
    > Naomi: "Hmm... Sounds like someone I know."
    > Nick: "I'm serious! Look! It look like it fell down before we ever got here!"
    > Naomi: "Where could it have fallen fro-Oh... Up there."
    > Nick: "'Terrace Under Round?' Seriously? It was in the center of the building?!"
    > Naomi: "You said it would be obvious."
    > Nick: "Right... Well, enough talk. I promised you a good night!"
    > Naomi: "But your foot! Let me-(sounds of door being smashed in before falling apart) Or you could use it to barge down the door... Nick, you're killing me."
    > Nick: "Only thing killing me is the anticipation! Come on!"
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:13 a.m. - recording reactivates in the Terrace Underground Complex
    >
    > Naomi: "Wow! There's still some power down here!"
    > Nick: "A few lights will get us to the good spots... I just can't believe they'd have a light-up map of these floors."
    > Naomi: "Those Nolans were always oddly organized. Hmm... Gym... Photo Studio... Arcade... Oh, they have an underground pool, too!"
    > Nick: "Bet there's a sauna there, too. Let's see... Bathrooms... Portal Room?! 'Friends' Rooms?!' Down here, too?"
    > Naomi: "They had a lot of them living in town... Oh, look! You were right! A sauna room, right between the gym and pool rooms!"
    > Nick: "I'm guessing you want to see if it still works? I'm definitely game."
    > Naomi: "Then let's not waste time..."
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:19 a.m. - recording reactivates in the TUC Sauna room
    >
    > Nick: "Wow... This is nice! I'm surprised this place is so well kept!"
    > Naomi: "I know! Even the pool looks like it's clean. Mind if I try it out really quick?"
    > Nick: "While I get this warmed up? Now who's being the tease?"
    > Naomi: "And you love it! Don't worry... I won't come back with anything 'unecessary..'"
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:30 a.m. - silence precedes
    >
    > This isn't mine...
    >
    > Nick: "What was that, babe? Babe? Ugh... Phone's almost out of power, enough for the flashlight though... Babe!"
    >
    > (silence)
    >
    > Nick: "That's really weird..."
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:33 a.m.
    >
    > You're not him...
    >
    > Nick: "What was that? Naomi? Babe?!"
    >
    > (silence)
    >
    > Nick: "Who's there?!"
    >
    > (Pool Lights Shatter)
    >
    > Nick: "Agh!"
    > Naomi: "Nick! What're trying to do, scare me?"
    > Nick: "No, I thought you were!"
    > Naomi: "I swear I was doing nothing! I can't find my bikini! Not that I needed it exactly..."
    > Nick: "Well, there's that at least... Mind if I lose some of the unecessary gear here?"
    > Naomi: "I'd be offended if you didn't."
    > Nick: "Well then... Get in here because the sauna can only get hotter now."
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:51 a.m.
    >
    > (Various sounds of enjoyed "bonding")
    >
    > You're not him...
    >
    > Nick: "Uh... Babe? What'd you say?"
    > Naomi: "Nothing... Why?"
    > Nick: "I thought you said you're not him..."
    > Naomi: "Why would I say that?"
    >
    > What're you doing?...
    >
    > Naomi: "That I heard!"
    > Nick: "Shh! Let me get my phone... for the flashligh-"
    >
    > (Gym lights shatter)
    >
    > Naomi/Nick: "Aiee! What was that?!"
    >
    > (Sauna powers down)
    >
    > Naomi: "Nonononono!"
    > Nick: "Phone... Phone..."
    >
    > You didn't help me...
    >
    > Naomi: "Nick! Hurry!"
    > Nick: "Found it! Agh! Hit the camera!"
    > Naomi: "Turn the flash on!"
    > Nick: "Okokokokok!"
    >
    > (Camera Flash Sound)
    >
    > Naomi/Nick: "WHA-!"
    >
    > (Unknown Sound)
    >
    >
    > 2-15-15 - 12:56 a.m. - recording ends
    > ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    >
    > This was a story to accompany one of the many images that inspired me to make my first real mod for TS4. While the mod is simple in function, the stories and images I've been able to create have definitely become more varied in style. I'll eventually make more One Night at Nolan's stories, but I'd love to hear who else you would like to see next!
    >
    > Here's a preview of some of the next stories I think will be receiving more attention next.

id love to know where did you get the cc for all the sims shown black bloody makeup/facepaint...etc
    i really would like to have them :) :blush: