Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Turn ON and OFFS in TS4

chantalwapachantalwapa Posts: 90 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello everyone.

I'm thinking of create a story and as in my posts you assume, i'm a drama lover.
I was looking (and desespered) for Story Progression, i needed so bad that in my game!, and until the Gurus release oficially story progression to the game, i have this wonderful mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
I'm still waiting for toddlers, cars, jealousy moments between some sims, cheatings, unrequited love...

The Sims 2 Nightlife, was (and it will be), my favorite The Sims expansion pack favorite so far, not because of the dates but also the cool stuff they put in that EP, and one of the things i did like was the turn on and off.
With that option, the chemistry between two sims was more interesting...

latest?cb=20100223013105

I was thinking if it was somewhere a mod which gives to every sim that chemistry, that feeling to be falling for that sim?
I know it's not possible (at least for now), to add a specific feature in CAS like that... but, something in game, that creates every sim feeling attracted to the others sims for something (idk, like trait, clothes, face...?).

I don't know if I explained everything right?
Please, corrify me if i'm wrong. I'm still learning english, i'm from Portugal.

Hugs for all!
:*
Simmer from Portugal
*Waiting for StoryPogression = Much Drama Stories! Praying the gurus sharing it in a soon update!*
Waiting also for these features to be added to our TS4: Unrequited love, Chemistry System Turn On and Offs, Fears and Wants System, Zodiac Signs and another TS2 cool features.

Comments

• Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I loved those in the Sims 2
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I think it would have to be coded into the game - but I agree the chemistry system of S2 was great - also S2 wants and fears was awesome too and the way they were tied to the aspiration and personality.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yes I loved the turn ons and offs. The fear and want system was great too. It was cool Sims also had favorite foods, music, and color. The Sims 2 was just great with all those details.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Also, you could get points to convince people to do stuff for you (I don't remember right now what it's called), it was awesome. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    chantalwapachantalwapa Posts: 90 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    I think it would have to be coded into the game - but I agree the chemistry system of S2 was great - also S2 wants and fears was awesome too and the way they were tied to the aspiration and personality.

When I just bought Sims 3 and didn't see wants and fears ... my heart broked. I loved that feature (specially when the thiefs come to our house... another thing missed :/).

And yes, that feature likes and dislikes and convince people is also great... Ahh nolstagia... makes me want to play TS2 again :tired_face:

I'm happy you both like my idea :)

Maybe it will be created that features in a mod? Hoping, praying*
    Thank you for answer this topic people! <3
    Simmer from Portugal
    *Waiting for StoryPogression = Much Drama Stories! Praying the gurus sharing it in a soon update!*
    Waiting also for these features to be added to our TS4: Unrequited love, Chemistry System Turn On and Offs, Fears and Wants System, Zodiac Signs and another TS2 cool features.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Hello everyone.

I'm thinking of create a story and as in my posts you assume, i'm a drama lover.
    I was looking (and desespered) for Story Progression, i needed so bad that in my game!, and until the Gurus release oficially story progression to the game, i have this wonderful mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
    I'm still waiting for toddlers, cars, jealousy moments between some sims, cheatings, unrequited love...

The Sims 2 Nightlife, was (and it will be), my favorite The Sims expansion pack favorite so far, not because of the dates but also the cool stuff they put in that EP, and one of the things i did like was the turn on and off.
    With that option, the chemistry between two sims was more interesting...

latest?cb=20100223013105

I was thinking if it was somewhere a mod which gives to every sim that chemistry, that feeling to be falling for that sim?
    I know it's not possible (at least for now), to add a specific feature in CAS like that... but, something in game, that creates every sim feeling attracted to the others sims for something (idk, like trait, clothes, face...?).

I don't know if I explained everything right?
    Please, corrify me if i'm wrong. I'm still learning english, i'm from Portugal.

Hugs for all!
    :*

I think turn ons and offs along with zodiac signs should come back somehow it would be awsome, giving our sims another layer of personality :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2015
    Aine wrote: »
    Also, you could get points to convince people to do stuff for you (I don't remember right now what it's called), it was awesome. :D
    It was using aspiration points. It was really nice. We could fill the aspiration bar and use it for any interaction. It made doing aspirations worthwhile to me, plus it was funny seeing it go low and the Sims doing things like rocking a flour baby.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I think turn ons and offs along with zodiac signs should come back somehow it would be awsome, giving our sims another layer of personality :)
    They weren't just for show either, they actually worked, actually changed the sims behavior and personality. The Sims 4 I feel don't have enough layers that a system like that could be build on.
    Allons-y!