Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Developers..... we really need a lock feature on doors!

Hi All,

I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been a lock feature for doors included in the latest patch! I hope one comes in the near future.
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    I agree so much! This is something that is seriously needed, right along with assigned beds!
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Assigned beds are also needed urgently!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Well, in truth, they know this.

It's the old 'carrot and stick'.

They have to continue to not give us what we want - because, if/when they do, we are no longer following the carrot.
  • Options
    That's right. I find it quite concerning that modders are releasing more content than the actual developers themselves. Big issue right there.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Hi All,

I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been a lock feature for doors included in the latest patch! I hope one comes in the near future.

It would be more welcome that stupid star wars costumes.
  • Options
    Hi All,

It would be more welcome that stupid star wars costumes.

Good to see time and resources are going towards Star Wars costumes. :) *sarcasm intended*
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    yes, its funny how something as seemingly insignificant as a locked door can have such a huge effect on general gameplay...BUT IT DOES!...if they cant deliver this within the first freakin year of the games release, they got problems...

• Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Didn't we already get other star wars costumes? Did we really need more? :( When there are so many glitches they will not even acknowledge?
    People are screaming about Sims starving because they can't use the stove, culled family members, locked doors and bed hopping. But, yay! My Sim can be dressed as Vader while starving in front of a fridge they wont open.....
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    @Piperbird1 I will trade my star wars costumes for locking doors any day ! or any of the other things you mentioned , what are the devs thinking anyway?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    @Frn0731 I still can't get over your wonderful avatar! Now THAT was a fun game! I still play it.

I AM happy they seemed to have repaired the incest bug. I never play families, but I have seem some really unhappy people posting about it.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png