Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ACTIVITIES, TODDLERS & PETS ...oh my!

HarlieVHarlieV Posts: 5 New Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Wouldn't you love to see these in your gameplay?? >>>>

1 ) MORE ACTIVITIES! & hobbies (similar to Sims 2 Free Time). I find myself coming home with a room mate and not much to do. Maybe Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, *POOL TABLES (?!), CARS, etc

2 ) Not only include them, but make it optional: TODDLERS. I'm more of a "realist" player and find that toddlers are such a HUGE part of a parent/child's life! learning how to walk, talk, love, and grow. Not having that takes so much away from the overall experience.

3 ) a COLOR WHEEL would rock the game. I appreciate the color options, but sometimes a simple color like black just doesn't exist when you need it to! For example: designing exteriors with windows and doors that would work better in black... but it has to just be dark brown. :(

4 ) LIGHTING. At times I just would rather have integrated lighting. So I don't have to choose a chandelier or wall mount. it's simple, it's there,.. it's light when & where you need it.

5 ) HALF WALLS. because sometimes, ya just need'em.

6 ) SPIRAL STAIRS. because sometimes there's just no room for anything else.

7 ) PAINTING OPTIONS. exteriors design have come alonggggg way for sure! but some options you had before that were nice are no more! painting a base of a house or roofing wall extensions any paint pattern or texture was nice! you're only limited to the bottom base textures in the "design area" and the roofing walls are only painted the color you choose for ALL sides.

8 ) ALIENS. I do expand outside the gameplay box sometimes, but when I do, I'd imagine they would have a little more choice in their attire haha

9 ) RESTAURANTS. I get the cafe, bakery, and the soft bar scene, but I kinda like to eat out,.. for REAL. Sit down, have a dinner of choice, maybe even with a hot date, then afterwards go for a drink at a bar and play pool! (*pool tables needed)

10 ) I know it's coming, but PETS! huge dog lover here, and all pets/animals in general! I have wild rabbits & birds I feed outside and a blue/browned eyed mutt I love and jog with everyday. Like Toddlers, they are a big part of life and your family. And it's just not the same without them,... ALL of them.

11 ) WEATHER. need i say more?

I have been a Sims Gamer for QUITE sometime; Sims 1, Sims 2, (skipped 3), now 4! and have really seen more and more life-like design and emotions in our sims; it's unbelievable! And I love how you can get so involved with the actual game creators and hopefully have them check out your ideas! I don't know how far this post will get but I would love to see these ideas become real gameplay! Thanks for Reading!

-H.
Post edited by HarlieV on

Comments