Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone going to see...

Keoke2375Keoke2375 Posts: 50 New Member
The new avengers movie?

Comments

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    I want to. When is it in theaters?
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    yup, I have tickets ordered through Fandango for Sunday afternoon. I cannot wait. Though I guess I will have to.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Yep I will be seeing Friday afternoon!

tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options

May 1st

• Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    So looking forward to it. I will wait until after weekend and go to matinee next week. I just can not stand crowded movie theatre
  • Options
    Bamajam wrote: »
    So looking forward to it. I will wait until after weekend and go to matinee next week. I just can not stand crowded movie theatre

I usually agree with you there, but if it's anything to do with MCU, X-Men, Middle Earth or Star Wars I'll make an exception. Opening nights for big movies are cray cray.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Already saw it last week. Was awesome, have fun guys!
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    Amiutza wrote: »

No spoilers or....we sic Ulty on you. :o
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Amiutza wrote: »

No spoilers or....we sic Ulty on you. :o

Ofc not xD I've had way too much The walking dead spoiled because of Facebook, I solemnly swear not to do it to anyone else.

Still worth mentioning is was pretty awesome.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options

I hate it when other things jump up and interfere with plans. I have to wait until Saturday afternoon instead... :s

• Options

I hate it when other things jump up and interfere with plans. I have to wait until Saturday afternoon instead... :s

YOu don't already have tickets? Hee hee. you THINK you're going to see it on Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    Im going to do everything in my power to avoid crowded theaters going late, going to theaters not as big as other, ect....
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

YOu don't already have tickets? Hee hee. you THINK you're going to see it on Saturday afternoon.

Small town they have never sold out a theater

• Options
    @Shadowcat123 Me too
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Meeee *raises hand*....when I can find the time. Hopefully before it finishes its run at the cinema.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Yup but I will be waiting a few days. Not a fan of fighting for tickets the day of. We have this awesome theater here that serves food and alcohol. They can get pretty busy after a popular movie comes out.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's been showing here since last week. I haven't seen it yet, though. Maybe when one of my friends asks people out to watch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member

May 1st

Oooo, going to a baseball game that night :) Will probably see it sometime over the weekend then.

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @sillyangel0906 Im going to a baseball game may 2nd coincidence i think not!
    Post edited by Keoke2375 on