Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Protest on Ask a Guru Today!

Someone suggested me to make my own thread, so here it is:
XopaxPax wrote: »
Does anyone else wants to do a protest? All you have to do is ask when will we get toddlers, today in the ask a guru. But EVERYONE must make the same question.
Just copy and paste:

When will we get toddlers?

This protest is all because of the gurus silence and pointless ask a guru threads.

tenor.gif

Comments

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Iam in
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    Yeah I was about to post on the other thread @husseinandali and the thread disappeared. It was yours right?
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Thank you, but we need a bunch of people to join, or it will be just painfully embarassing for us. XD
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    I am in! :)

At least they tell us what's on their radar!
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    gayars wrote: »
    Yeah I was about to post on the other thread @husseinandali and the thread disappeared. It was yours right?

Yes lets hope they dont get rid of this two
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Does anyone else wants to do a protest? All you have to do is ask when will we get toddlers, today in the ask a guru. But EVERYONE must make the same question.
    Just copy and paste:

This protest is all because of the gurus silence and pointless ask a guru threads.

Most of us don't want toddlers back.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Since when?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Last chat I got an acknowledgement on a bug. Other weeks there have been useful answers about how stuff is supposed to work, etc. There's utility in these chats beyond getting answers about future content. And I don't see how it's fair to the broader community here to risk getting all the chats cancelled and making this one useless because you don't get the one thing you want out of them.

I have to go work the rest of the day but was hoping someone would raise a new Get to Work issue with staff, and had been talking with people about that earlier. Thanks for nothing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I've made some progress in ascertaining when toddlers are coming - as per the other thread.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited April 2015
    In all honesty there are WAY more important things than toddlers that need to be done FIRST. I want toddlers too, but we need these bugs fixed first. All the careers from GTW are broken passed a certain point which is just ridiculous and the incest bug is still running rampant. There are people that also cannot even start their games.

The most important thing that needs to get fixed are EMOTIONS. I am so sick of my sims not caring about whether their spouse dies or cheats. Without sims reacting to things you don't even have a real simulation game. I say emotions need to get fixed before we even remotely worry about toddlers. Those resources could be better spent in other ways. Although I do think toddlers should be brought in eventually.
  • Options
    What issue with staff @luthienrising ? I Dont have it but am sure we can get that mentioned.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    gayars wrote: »
    What issue with staff @luthienrising ? I Dont have it but am sure we can get that mentioned.

Already discussed elsewhere (alien tuning etc.), including in the chat this one jumped off from, and I really do have to go.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ok got it
  • Options
    BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    Umm no, protesting can quickly turn into rioting and I certainly don't want to get into that. :neutral:
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    In all honesty there are WAY more important things than toddlers that need to be done FIRST. I want toddlers too, but we need these bugs fixed first. All the careers from GTW are broken passed a certain point which is just ridiculous and the incest bug is still running rampant. There are people that also cannot even start their games.

The most important thing that needs to get fixed are EMOTIONS. I am so sick of my sims not caring about whether their spouse dies or cheats. Without sims reacting to things you don't even have a real simulation game. I say emotions need to get fixed before we even remotely worry about toddlers. Those resources could be better spent in other ways. Although I do think toddlers should be brought in eventually.

It's not just because of toddlers, they don't answers a lot of other important things too. And don't acknowledge a bunch of glitchs.

tenor.gif
  • Options
    BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    Just copy and paste:

Speak for yourself!
    Sul5ul wrote: »
    Just copy and paste:

Please don't spread lies.

I think the community is equally split over wanting and not wanting toddlers, and then there's those of us that just don't care. :tongue:
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    The gurus can't say. They know already and I'm pretty sure they are beyond frustrated with having their hands tied by those who do have the power.
    If you want to protest you need to be proactive in sending to the people with the real power at Maxis and EA. Whether they care or act is another matter, but you can only do your best.
    Try to find contact details for the CEO, the managers of the sims 4 and others with power at EA. Can also send to the various EA addresses available :)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Technically cars and toddlers were promised by Maxis before that would be included into the base game, so they aren't new features when Maxis mentioned them before here: http://thesims4blogger.tumblr.com/post/62013845250/the-sims-4-simifieds-q-a-with-simgurugrant
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Oh and obviously I understand your frustration. I feel that way too. But I don't see this making any difference at all other than annoying the people who may be ultimately responsible for creating what some of us want to see.
    I'd rather keep the gurus on side as I'm sure some have some sympathy with some of our issues.
  • Options
    SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    Let's keep posts constructive on these forums. Posting protests is not a very constructive way to have your thoughts seen. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top