Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I've been playing with the mod to nuke it for so long, that I didn't realize the monster under the bed only appears certain nights now.

It should have been that way from the start.

That must be new! I use the nightlights so I never get it anymore, but it wasn't that long ago (maybe 6 months) that I was getting it every night.

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I didn't know my kids toys could message them after they played with
    QOAIQVF.jpg
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I found out today that Nancy Landgraab's look in TS4 was based on a celebrity!

... Well, not really, it's not like someone at EA confirmed it or anything, but I'm just rewatching Glee on Netflix with Olivia Newton-John as a recurring guest star, and I keep thinking of Nancy! See for yourself:

olivianewtonjohnkxjr2.jpg

Doesn't she look like her? I think she does.
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    QOAIQVF.jpg

It’s that specific one that can, I think it says in the description that it’s one where you can press a button and it talks.

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Rebbilina wrote: »
    QOAIQVF.jpg

It’s that specific one that can, I think it says in the description that it’s one where you can press a button and it talks.

Actually, I think the little blue robot “talks” too... ;)
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    So if your sim dies in the ocean the grim reaper appears wearing a snorkel mask to collect your soul! Almost spat out my coffee! 🤣
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    I found out today that Nancy Landgraab's look in TS4 was based on a celebrity!

... Well, not really, it's not like someone at EA confirmed it or anything, but I'm just rewatching Glee on Netflix with Olivia Newton-John as a recurring guest star, and I keep thinking of Nancy! See for yourself:

olivianewtonjohnkxjr2.jpg

Doesn't she look like her? I think she does.

She does look like her lol never thought about it , but there are others who resemble people also. I seen one female who looks like the (or reminds me ) of the girl who played Leonard's Doctor Girlfriend, Stephanie from the Big Bang Theory( she is the girl in cas with the dutch style reddish brown hair and she wears flower shift style dress. Don't have a pic of her, But that is who she reminds me of each time I see her.
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    there's a chance your sim will fall asleep while relaxing on the lounge chair
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I just discovered that if you have a chair next to a toddler's bed the parent will sit on the chair instead of the bed when they read them to sleep. This is the first time I actually put a chair next to the bed and discovered this. The Sims 4 have so many new things to discover. Sims 4 is the best game to me.

Tua sitting in a chair as he reads Polly to sleep.
    67i1cj.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I just discovered that if you have a chair next to a toddler's bed the parent will sit on the chair instead of the bed when they read them to sleep.

Sometimes they will choose to sit on the bed, anyway, but yes - I had the big teddy-chair in my nursery, between the Toddler's bed and the book case, and my grown-up Sims would frequently sit there for "Read to Sleep" interactions.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Didn't realize vampires would start to involuntarily hiss out due to very low hunger and quickly cover their mouth. I had saw Lilith do it and figured it was the uncontrollable hissing trait she might have had or something as a weakness when my sim had visited the Vatores for a bit too long and she was getting thirsty. Note to self do NOT hang out as a Vampire's home for too long or else it wont' end well. :#
    Rj2GTAN.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    yes! @LadyKin I just found this myself yesterday, it was hilarious, and yes, do NOT hang out at vamps house when they thirsty, they enter a buff called "irresistible thirst" or something like that, they will definitely feed uncontrollably.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Also, vamps with "Tamed thirst" will do this animation. Mine does it all the time, and they're not thirsty, and pretty safe to be around :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    If you make a YA and their mother in CAS (play with genetics), then move the mother out (manage households, split into new household); your family-oriented YA may quickly get a “missing family” moodlet (Sad).
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    If you make a YA and their mother in CAS (play with genetics), then move the mother out (manage households, split into new household); your family-oriented YA may quickly get a “missing family” moodlet (Sad).

aint that just in general if you have family oriented sim and their family is not on lot?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Probably @Simmigal. I change it up all the time so haven’t played that many family-oriented Sims. Those I have played prior to this would have always been surrounded by their family/household. Ergo, this is the first time I’ve seen this. :)
  • Options
    LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    I didn't know sims could pee in the pool :o I'm glad the 4 other sims who were swimming in the same pool didn't notice lol
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Haha all these are great. I recently just found out you can talk to the Lin-Z speaker and form a relationship with it, and if you do it can order things for your sims to fulfill their needs. I knew of the speaker but had no idea you could become its friend!
  • Options
    1Phoenix81Phoenix8 Posts: 9 New Member
    imgur.com/Lnt6NGR

My sim has the weirdest bathing outfit ever

🐸🐸🐸🐸 I can't send image or a link here
  • Options
    cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    1Phoenix8 wrote: »
    imgur.com/Lnt6NGR

My sim has the weirdest bathing outfit ever

plum I can't send image or a link here

Lnt6NGR.png
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Haha all these are great. I recently just found out you can talk to the Lin-Z speaker and form a relationship with it, and if you do it can order things for your sims to fulfill their needs. I knew of the speaker but had no idea you could become its friend!
    mine hate me :( i haven't been able to actully talk to mine
  • Options
    LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member

In which pack is this Lin-Z speaker available ?
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Lithilien wrote: »

As far as I know, it's base game.
  • Options
    LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Lithilien wrote: »

As far as I know, it's base game.

Really ? Wow thx, need to check it out quickly !
  • Options
    SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    I discovered if a Sim is eating from the snack shack they can wade right into the water up to their waist and keep eating (and talking if with someone but the conversation while wading didn't surprise me; the eating did).
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top