Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do all aliens look the same there is no verity in there look in alien form?

I find it weird they all look the same other then body weight and strength.

Comments

• Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    It's really not just the aliens. The regular people all look very similar too. it's just with people, they have hair and clothing options.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    katoregama wrote: »
    It's really not just the aliens. The regular people all look very similar too. it's just with people, they have hair and clothing options.

Yes, but when you zoom in on their faces they are the same Sim. Sometimes I have to mouse over reg. Sims to see if that is the same old man I just saw awhile ago in a different shirt. The game just generates the same heads over and over.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I do not have this problem with regular sims just alien born from being abducted. If it is a child born of a sim I made or found in the world then there is slight differences but the alien ones all the same unless I change them to there sim form.
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    I find it weird they all look the same other then body weight and strength.

Mine don't all look the same other than the nose shape. They all have different eyes and cheeks, and the forehead shapes are different. I did give makeup to the females because I like the colours and different looks they can have. But they're definitely not clones or anything.

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    emochild67emochild67 Posts: 120 Member
    Every NPC in my game looks somewhat similar.

Two of them, a male and female, were spawned jobs at the science career, so when i first went to work i noticed that they were identical in every way (hair,eyes, nose, etc), i thought they were fraternal twins since they had the last name.....then they started flirting with one another. I will tolerate a lot of things in my game.....twincest isn't one of them.