Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Missile Silo House: Make it Better

SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I am not an artistic builder. I don't build much. I like to find stuff on the exchange made by other creative builders and then fix it up the way I like it to play with it. I almost never share my own stuff on the exchange. But I am sharing this because I am hoping some interested and talented builder will take the idea and make it better. The house needs a lot of work. There is no landscaping. I am a lousy decorator and my architecture is basically a box on the ground. Nevertheless my missile silo works and for that I am happy and proud. My nerds just launched their first rocket from the silo. It launches from the open pit second level sub-cellar through the glass and cement tower. The observatory tower is located next to the tower and oversees the launches.

I used the MOO cheat to make it work and took advantage of the new basements and additional levels now available to get the observatory at a nice high loft.

MissileSilo1.jpg
MissileSilo2.jpg
Origin ID: Barbara917
Post edited by Sincerbox on

Comments

• Options
    Posted thread in wrong place. Mods please move?
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    It's okay. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Very nice. Thanks for the great idea.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I think that's a very cool idea!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    That looks great! Love the idea :smiley:

If you want to move the thread then I think you can edit your topic post and select a new forum section from the drop down menu.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    That looks great! Love the idea :smiley:

If you want to move the thread then I think you can edit your topic post and select a new forum section from the drop down menu.

Thanks for the tip. :smile:

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,607 Member
    Your Missile Silo home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of it! It looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The balconies are very nice. It is great that you have a rocket in the basement. It looks great how you have enclosed it in the glass windows.The observatory tower looks so very great! Very nice rooftop pool! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edge of the pool.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your Missile Silo home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of it! It looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The balconies are very nice. It is great that you have a rocket in the basement. It looks great how you have enclosed it in the glass windows.The observatory tower looks so very great! Very nice rooftop pool! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edge of the pool.
    It is a very nice home :)

Thank you for the very kind words. The focus of the build was of course the rocket and secondarily the observatory. I am playing with it in game and plan to add many of the career rewards for the scientist and astronaut careers as the game progresses. I am hoping as the game develops to be inspired to make it better and improve on the exterior landscaping and the interior decorating. In general, I feel it is an unfinished idea.