Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get To Work Scientist Career Crash.

Every single time I have tried to join my Sim to go to the Scientist Career, the game gets stuck on the loading screen and then a pop up comes up saying that a problem was encountered, and then the game crashes. The Doctor and Detective career are working perfectly fine. I have gone into Origin and have repaired my game through there, yet still every time I try and accompany my Sim, the game yet again, crashes.

Apart from that I have experienced many other disappointments with the game, although only minor, they are rather annoying.
1) The fact that once our Sim gets ill you can't send them to the hospital and all you have to do is drink a medicine to make them better. It cannot be that hard to let our Sims visit the hospital.
2) Everytime my female and male sim Try For A Baby, both of them get pregnant, although I have not encountered aliens due to my science career not working properly, also I do not have any in game mods.
3) The retail career. What the heck is the point in cashiers if they just bring out a tablet to 'ring up' the customer?!
4) Every Sim that I have employed, I always assign them the task to either restock items or ring up the customers and all they seem to do is sit and chat with the customers.
5) The Doctor career seems as though that your Sim is the only Sim actually working. None of the other NPCs seem to be doing a thing, they just stand in the patient's room and chat with eachother or play on the computers or listen to the music in the reception. It seems as though that the only person actually achieving any work is my Sim. I have complained to the other workers about their 'work ethic' but still they don't seem to budge.
6) It seems quite incomplete. I wouldn't have minded if EA pushed it back a couple of months, to make everything perfect within the game but it seems as though they quickly worked on it to gain more money.
7) The fact that there is only 3 careers.
T H R E E C A R E E R S !
could they have not at least added a Teacher or a Chef or a Waiter/Waitress, or maybe maybe made the business career active? The criminal career would also be very fun if it were to be active.
Anyway, sorry for the rant. And if anyone knows how to solve my Science Career crash I'd be incredibly grateful.
Thanks. :/

Comments