Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you deliver food to patients on exam beds?

Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
I probably sound really stupid but i have no idea how to do this XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
Post edited by Jacob112233 on

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Click on the patient and you should see an option to deliver food.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    Does your sim need to have food in their inventory? Because all i can do is talk to the patients..
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • Options
    jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member
    Did you admit them to the hospital beds first? It should show up after examing them a few times
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • Options
    FrabbitFrabbit Posts: 36 Member
    Were you able to get the working? I'm having the same issue. No matter what I do delivering foot is never an option.
  • Options
    jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2015
    "Deliver Food" option is in the master pie menu, it's not in the sub categories(action) like "Exam Patients" if that makes sense!

Also, I notice sometimes I get a little notification that the sim isn't hungry at the moment.
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • Options
    Thing is, I've looked under all categories and in the master pie menu throughout the work day and it has never appeared for a single patient. So my sim pretty much got a promotion because she talked to her coworkers all day, washed her hands once, had a snack once, and drank a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Frabbit wrote: »
    Thing is, I've looked under all categories and in the master pie menu throughout the work day and it has never appeared for a single patient. So my sim pretty much got a promotion because she talked to her coworkers all day, washed her hands once, had a snack once, and drank a cup of coffee.

Go into your game and set the conversation menus for the entire game back to TS3 style. It's probably not showing up due to how the new pie menu (options on objects and Sims) is handled in the TS4. And Yes, that is how you get a promotion you do not have to do all the ones on that three choice list, you can wait til it rolls another you actually want to do. So, delivery food isn't really important and you have two tasks down in the Sim panel which if you fill them you will get a promotion. So, it's up to you every day if you want to really fill that green bar in the top left and how well you want to do it. It builds performance and that is all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Frabbit wrote: »

Go into your game and set the conversation menus for the entire game back to TS3 style. It's probably not showing up due to how the new pie menu (options on objects and Sims) is handled in the TS4. And Yes, that is how you get a promotion you do not have to do all the ones on that three choice list, you can wait til it rolls another you actually want to do. So, delivery food isn't really important and you have two tasks down in the Sim panel which if you fill them you will get a promotion. So, it's up to you every day if you want to really fill that green bar in the top left and how well you want to do it. It builds performance and that is all.

Thanks. I'm working right now but I'll try that soon. She got her promotion, but it was kind of out of luck because food delivery was the only thing left in the queue but her performance was already nearly full by that time. I'm thinking if that doesn't work there may be a mod that's blocking this interaction, I just don't know which it can be...
  • Options
    ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    I am unable to deliver food to patient. Help!!!