Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EPHEMERA SKINS - please help me find them

I went onto EPHEMERA'S tumblr because I saw the Fresh Asia default skintone. However when I followed the link and it took me to blog sina(?) it came up with a message saying something about malicious code in the java script on the domain. I can't get EPHEMERA'S skins because of this :(

Is there any other way to get them, does anyone else experience this issue on the tumblr page. I really want a nice default skin.
tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    This is a link to some really nice Ephemera skins on MTS.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=493687
  • Options
    Oh and yes, I got the same warning. It wouldn't even let me shut down my browser. I had to end task in task manager :open_mouth:
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    edited April 2015
    @FluorescentSoap

This is a direct link to Ephemera's download depository, you should be able to download the files you want from there.
    pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=841915799#category/type=0

Edit to correct typo
    Post edited by sirguylittle on
  • Options
    jacksonolivanjacksonolivan Posts: 1 New Member
    It took some digging but here it is. https://es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/2016/09/ts4-rip-32-eskin-v0-asia-by-rd-ephemera.html scroll a bit down and click on the download plaque thing
  • Options
    maiquamaiqua Posts: 3 New Member
    @jacksonolivan

That's amazing, but you need permission to enter... Could you please tell me how to get it?
  • Options
    wub901wub901 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have found them but it wont let me post the link
  • Options
    famouspearlfamouspearl Posts: 1 New Member
    I went to EPHEMERA's Tumblr to download skins and it took me to its blog Sina couple of months ago. I can't download any file because the link is blocked. I also search for its file name on Google and tried using other browser but none of those helped. I really want those skins so bad. Is there any way to download it? Or if if you have Ephemera's skins would you be interested to send the file? Thank you so much.
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited February 2021
    Some of their stuff is on MTS
    https://modthesims.info/m/225481#downloadstab
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Pretty sure this zip file has all or most of her skins:

https://simfileshare.net/download/1016773/
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Folder with some skins and other stuff
    https://simfileshare.net/folder/64775/
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited February 2021
    Well I totally bookmarked this thread! :mrgreen: Y'all are awesome! :star:

I LOVE Eskin Fresh! <3

However, do some of the other variants not have the "shiny calves" issue? Do any of you know? :confused:
    @ZeeGee @Emily4331 @wendyyi1
    (Somewhat example pic here, look in the mirror.)

Screenshot-9.jpg

I couldn't stand that on my sims when I last had Eskin Fresh Default in my game.

Thanks. :)
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill That's probably just part of the texture, honestly. :lol: I can look at it for you.
  • Options
    @emorrill Ya know, for some reason I read that as you thinking it was broken, but I read it again and, yeah, I don't really know of any Ephemera skins that don't have excessive shine.
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Guess it would seem so. ;)

Is it not something you can fix? That would be awesome if you could. :star: I'd be one happy camper. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @emorrill Lol I can certainly try. :tongue:
  • Options
    @emorrill Didnt get your tag but yeah, a lot of skins have that because a lot use ephemera’s textures. 🤷‍♀️ Here’s hoping Emily can work her magic.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I hope so too because I quit using her skin because of how awful sims calves look with that shine. Some other skins have it but quite as bad.
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Looks like you've got at least 3 people rooting for you! :kissing_heart:

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I guess as a guy, I never really noticed that...and I use E-Skin Fresh all the time for River and Bebe. Never looked down at their legs...though... um...uh... I think I'll just stop right there. :embarrassed:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    I am just getting into using CC. Happy to have found this thread.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    So the highlight wasn't super noticeable (to me) on the other E-Skins, so I just did a quick edit for the adult male body for E-Skin Fresh (non-default).

The leg on the left is mine, leg on the right is the original:
    Zhd3LYn.jpg

It's not a huge difference, but I think some shine should be there, just not super omega shine. :lol: I did this on all shiny spots on the male body for E-Skin Fresh, btw. So shine on muscles and stuff is also toned down a bit.

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gi9ab4o44du1osi/ESkin-Fresh-140103_LessShine.package?dl=0
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Right on girl! :star: That's considerably better in my opinion! :grin:

I usually use default skin so you only did that with the non-default?

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 You are awesome!
    Bummer I have to work today! I will check it out later for sure! Thank you so much!
    Oh, will I need to take the original pack out. I actually still have the non default in game, I just quit using it on my sims.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @emorrill Yeah, that one is non-default, but I went ahead and made a default version as well:
    edit: emorrill let me know that there's a bit of a color difference between the face/neck/scalp and the body for at least the default version so I'm going to take another look and make sure it's seamless. :smile:

@bekkasan I only edited the textures, so yes they will conflict with any ESkin Fresh you have installed, so you'll have to remove the old one first. Same goes for the default version.
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Girl, you are incredible! :star: Thank you, thank you! :smiley::kissing_heart: