Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue an APB

KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
How do you issue an APB? It said I have clues, now do that, but I've tried. I tried clicking my Sim, checked the computers, my Sim's phone, and clicked on coworkers and the detective and don't get the option.

I know once I learn the answer it will be a facepalm moment.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited March 2015
    Go to the station and click on the board map,Infront of the three computers .hope this helps some.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    KurisutaruKurisutaru Posts: 70 Member
    You need to click the large bulletin board on the far left side. That's in front of chief office and computers.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Thanks, you two. I wouldn't have guessed there. Obviously. :p
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Go to the station and click on the board map,Infront of the three computers .hope this helps some.

Thanks!
  • Options
    StuartzXDStuartzXD Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks for this help!
  • Options
    Umm... I clicked on the board and all it said was "Go On Patrol." I don't understand.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Umm... I clicked on the board and all it said was "Go On Patrol." I don't understand.

You haven't got enough clues for now. Analize evidence, use computer to look at the photos and add the clues to the bullentin board. Once at least two clues are added, your sim can issue All Point Bullentin (APB).
    Oh, you first need a case. Check the computer for it. If you already have, collect evidence from the crime scene, analyze it and it it to the bullentin board.
  • Options
    > @EgonVM said:
    > DJkandysprinkles wrote: »
    >
    > Umm... I clicked on the board and all it said was "Go On Patrol." I don't understand.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You haven't got enough clues for now. Analize evidence, use computer to look at the photos and add the clues to the bullentin board. Once at least two clues are added, your sim can issue All Point Bullentin (APB).
    > Oh, you first need a case. Check the computer for it. If you already have, collect evidence from the crime scene, analyze it and it it to the bullentin board.

Thank you! That makes so much sense.
  • Options
    TuttyGamer8TuttyGamer8 Posts: 51 Member
    > @MemoriiValentine said:
    > Go to the station and click on the board map,Infront of the three computers .hope this helps some.

Thanks, I had a feeling that it would be with that, because I remembered seeing it, but my sad eyes couldn't find it again, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top