Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens, No Hair?

Comments

• Options
    reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    I just watched some of XurbansimsX lets play and it seems aliens can wear cc items so if you have cc hair or clothing you like that could be an option.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    bHOiQgD.png

O.O OMG. CC clothes <3 yes!

Scratch that. DARN IT! No pants or tops...or shoes...or accessories.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    candace92 wrote: »
    bHOiQgD.png

O.O OMG. CC clothes <3 yes!

Scratch that. DARN IT! No pants or tops...or shoes...or accessories.

That's better than nothing.
    But does it mean it is only possible to make them wear full body stuff because it is the only unlocked thing in the vanilla game?
    I really hope modders will find a workaround. I'm kinda worried right now.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    True there's no hair, but the alien makeup is frigging awesome!
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    oGMSlxf.png
    RJD3mT2.png
    soXhvem.png
    She blinked OMG!
    So for alien human mixes, I can't seem to have a sim with alien skin, alien eyes and hair. It seems the only way to have the alien eyes is with no hair.
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Don't worry someone at mts will make this happen.The creators over there are awesome. And a few other sites :D
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    MacFitteMacFitte Posts: 8 New Member
    You can actually make them wear ur cc clothes, if you remove the alien body suit thingy you'll be able to click on the torso and put it on them. This doesn't work for hair or accessories tho :(
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Doesn't anyone want their human to wear the alien space suit?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2015
    Have you ever seen an Alien with hair? :smiley:
    Eacuteowyn_606_zps15f82b5e.jpg

The aliens in my story's are bald by choice, they think hair's ugly and unhygienic.
    This alien however wanted to adapt to humans because she married a human.
    In short: choice, let the players decide what they want.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Flappy098Flappy098 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited April 2015
    To make aliens wear tops and bottoms put it on a maniquin or however you spell it, then have the alien put them on!
    Post edited by Flappy098 on
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Just to be clear, the Aliens in The Sims 4 have evolved beyond the need to have hair. They have no hair. But, they can disguise themselves as Sims and can have hair in their disguise. Alien/Sim hybrid children may or may not have hair, but more likely will.

Will grab the first mod I find.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Doesn't anyone want their human to wear the alien space suit?

I do. And to have their pointy ears too!
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    Has a mod been made for this yet?
  • Options
    Flappy098Flappy098 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited April 2015
    Not that I could find.
  • Options
    MuffinsDaAlienMuffinsDaAlien Posts: 417 Member
    edited April 2015
    There is a mod that unlocks some of the Alien parts for human Sims. It's not complete and a little bugged, so it still needs to be updated:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=552232
  • Options
    AlanOwen wrote: »
    There is a mod that unlocks some of the Alien parts for human Sims. It's not complete and a little bugged, so it still needs to be updated:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=552232

Thank you. :) have a :cookie:
  • Options
    So I managed to get "human" sim with blue skin and pointy ears. But I can't reproduce these results. Everytime I try to get another sims with alien skin and pointy ears it won't work.... :disappointed: Why do we have to rely on mods to have humans with alien eyes and what not? Also why don't alien genetics work either, noticed that if a parent has one type of eyes, the kids probably won't have the same.... oh well.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Can you make a twin and edit him/her?
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Can you make a twin and edit him/her?

Yes but the sim is only allowed to have the human skins and eyes, while you can edit her and what not, the alien skins remain hidden. I even tried having a kid with her and another alien and the human sims lost the pointy ears, so weird, so annoying.
  • Options
    Bumblebee26200Bumblebee26200 Posts: 239 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think it should be like in the sims 3 where all of the NPC aliens were bald and wore the alien clothes, but if we had an alien in our family and took them into CAS we had all the usual sim options.
    Post edited by Bumblebee26200 on
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    Yep - I agree
  • Options
    I think it should be like in the sims 3 where all of the NPC aliens were bald and wore the alien clothes, but if we had an alien in our family and took them into CAS we had all the usual sim options.

This would make my life easier.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited April 2015
    At least our aliens can wear the clothes they buy from a mannequin. I would still prefer it be available from CAS, but it's a way to get SOME sim clothing on my alien at least, so it's certainly better than nothing.

I think at the moment the only "Hair" I can sport on my alien is the Princess Leia wig/hat via the mannequin. LOL Amusing, but I would prefer a few more options. -.-
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    At least our aliens can wear the clothes they buy from a mannequin. I would still prefer it be available from CAS, but it's a way to get SOME sim clothing on my alien at least, so it's certainly better than nothing.

I think at the moment the only "Hair" I can sport on my alien is the Princess Leia wig/hat via the mannequin. LOL Amusing, but I would prefer a few more options. -.-

At least the Princess Leia wig is space themed! LOL that would be funny.
  • Options
    Bumblebee26200Bumblebee26200 Posts: 239 Member
    AndyBrains wrote: »

At least the Princess Leia wig is space themed! LOL that would be funny.

Lol yeah it's quite ironic when you think about it :)