Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building a Festival ground and I have a question

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
So I'm building my very first festival ground and I looked up tutorials and watched a video and get the idea on how to do it but I still have a couple questions.

1. If I create a roller coaster for the lot can I change it up for the different seasons? For example in the summer festival a water themed coaster or in Fall a more thriller type?

2. Is it possible to re-color items to fit the different seasons? Like say in the fall I want things in fall colors while in summer I want bright and summer colors?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out :)

Comments

• Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey CM how are you? From what I have seen so far in festival lots you will need to build each roller coaster in each of the different seasons from the seasonal lot marker. So for your water themed coaster you need to build the entire coaster in the summer season, the thriller in the fall season etc. I am not sure how it would work if you just replaced sections as anything you click on that is transparent will drag it into the current season you are working in and take it away from the common tab of the marker. For everything you want to recolor you would need to add them into each season as well. Anything in your common tab of the lot marker will remain the same throughout the seasons and will not change for each season. I hope this helps, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I think I just confused myself.....lol
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @flstrider: Thank you for answer...and it actually helps and I understand it. It's amazing how you confuse yourself but makes sense to me LOL

Yes, I thought I would have to build it with in the different seasons but I didn't know if what i wanted to do would work so thank you :)