Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Basements - Two Levels

Basements will be able to be 2 levels

16629607498_6d2c60ef72_n.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PandererPanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Confirmed? Because that would be rad! Hmmmm... time to start brainstorming
    qR08FrB.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Yes, it is confirmed.
  • Options
    JGuy92JGuy92 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow, as a builder, this sounds nice! Can't wait for basements now.
  • Options
    Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    By 'confirmed' do you mean that lone picture being the only proof of it's existence? or have you actually been in contact with a Guru about it?
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I have seen it confirmed on here somewhere. Two level basements and an extra level aboveground too. So 6 levels in total!! :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    even better
    now i can truly enjoy a game of Lambs

"It rubs the lotion on its skin else it gets the hose again"
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    even better
    now i can truly enjoy a game of Lambs

"It rubs the lotion on its skin else it gets the hose again"

I'm sure you will >:):D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    AlaskaBlackAlaskaBlack Posts: 68 Member
    That sounds exciting. Can't wait to make the ultimate teen bedroom.
  • Options
    PandaKissesPandaKisses Posts: 33 Member
    @Dariu I got that reference :o

'It places the lotion in the basket'
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    I can't build to save my life, but I have to admit this looks pretty cool.
  • Options
    CoriChanCoriChan Posts: 197 Member
    The basements have 2 levels, and you don't even need a roof. You can delete the floor above and make it like a sunken room. Also, 1 floor above level so we will have 6 floors available
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I'm looking forward to making the 2 level basement. Now if we only had spiral stairs or right and left angle stairs.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    What about houses with raised foundations? Will they be able to have basements too?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    What about houses with raised foundations? Will they be able to have basements too?

I hate that at TS3 foundations no allow have basement. Or never worked for me
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    StarduztStarduzt Posts: 83 Member
    That option to remove the ceiling is really cool! I guess it will allow to create different levels...! Hm interesting...I am thinking of some options already......:D
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    plumrobert wrote: »
    I can't build to save my life, but I have to admit this looks pretty cool.

Same here, although these kind of tools in TS4 have encouraged me to at least try. :joy:
    I made a house with a pool on the roof... I'm getting there. :lol:
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    Starduzt wrote: »
    That option to remove the ceiling is really cool! I guess it will allow to create different levels...! Hm interesting...I am thinking of some options already......:D

make basement level 1 + foundation a tall room?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2015
    I am so amped about it, I get to rebuild my dungeon. A "Laundry Room" a room to store all my collectables, an entertainment center, and a in home gym. a crypt that has a labyrinth that leads to a powerful stone, heavily guarded by the dead... oh magic definitely needs to be a thing now.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    I'm looking forward to making the 2 level basement. Now if we only had spiral stairs or right and left angle stairs.

I been thinking that... also how cool a half-level or platform would be... and skylights. I'd be willing to wait for the skylights but thinking it's about time we see spiral stairs and half-levels, though I can sort of make those already but on the ground floor and as a sunken room only.

• Options
    AlaskaBlackAlaskaBlack Posts: 68 Member
    Right or left angle stairs are a must.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

oh kind of staircase:
    266_figure4.jpg
    and stackable staircases I don't want to have to create a whole other side room for a staircase to the basement. Let me just stick them under there stairs that go up to the second floor.

hopefully elevators will come soon.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Thanks to all who replied to my question. Yay!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

oh kind of staircase:
    266_figure4.jpg
    and stackable staircases I don't want to have to create a whole other side room for a staircase to the basement. Let me just stick them under there stairs that go up to the second floor.

hopefully elevators will come soon.

You can stack stairs. It's a little tricky at first but it can be done. I've done this on a build. I haven't tested it yet but I don't see where it would cause an issue. You need to offset them by one tile in such a way that the stairs never take up more than 5 tiles once stacked.

And yes I'm one of those that want spiral and switchback stairs. ;)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yep two levels and one extra level above the ground. I'm so happy about that. More space for my big families.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller