Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC removal?

lsq86lsq86 Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2015 in General Mods Discussion
Hello all im a big Fan of creating houses/lots ( or at least i just started with it) but i have a problem is there any way to remove the CC from my Lots ? or should i just "disable/remove" the CC while im Creating my Lots/sim/etc ?

Also i already have some Houses created but 2 of them have the CC "warning/tool" which i want to remove but if i disable/remove the CC from my folders will that affect my houses ( WHICH btw i wanted to save them without the CC tool/warning)
To live each day is sometimes a hell of a miracle

Comments

• Options
    Also i read the "Tagging with #NoCC #WithCC" Post but does Tagging with #NoCC does that mean also w/o the expansion/stuffpacks ?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    Hello. When people put the tag #noCC on their items, it means that they haven't used any CC items or item recolours that have been created by simmers and have needed to be added to the game. CC doesn't include items that are in Game packs or Expansion packs, The creators only used items that were made by Ea.
    To remove CC from your own builds, you can go into build/buy mode and delete the CC items.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello. When people put the tag #noCC on their items, it means that they haven't used any CC items or item recolours that have been created by simmers and have needed to be added to the game. CC doesn't include items that are in Game packs or Expansion packs, The creators only used items that were made by Ea.
    To remove CC from your own builds, you can go into build/buy mode and delete the CC items.

Thats the problem :neutral: i don't know "what" is a CC in that house i have to much in it and "several" CC content.

Anyway i think i found a way to work this out, i think that if you disable/delete the CC from your /Mods Folder and open the house/lot you on it will Auto Remove/Replace the CC content with default EA stuff.