Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get to School Expansion Pack

Comments

• Options
    lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    lifesimmer (on youtube) made a video about this amazing school mod where teens and children can go. I highly recommend it
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I really don't want them to waste another EP on "Follow the Sims around" where there are so many other things desperately needed (Seasons, Supernatural, more building tools, Generations, etc...).
  • Options
    superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    bump!!
  • Options
    nanhugnanhug Posts: 12 New Member
    Great idea. I would buy it in a heartbeat. The opportunities for mischief, rudeness, logic...wonderful!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    JackPipsamJackPipsam Posts: 115 Member
    Children need A LOT more interactions in the game.

Seriously why can't they cook? Why can't they do much when it comes to skills, athletics, charisma and what's the deal with only having ONE personality trait?

It's like EA hates kids or something.
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
    JackPipsam wrote: »
    Children need A LOT more interactions in the game.

Seriously why can't they cook? Why can't they do much when it comes to skills, athletics, charisma and what's the deal with only having ONE personality trait?

It's like EA hates kids or something.

EXACTLY! Like, how old are the kids? Like 5? I'm pretty sure a 5 year old would be shorter than the children in the game. Then if they aren't 5 or whatever, they should at least be able to cook. It's either let the kids be more "matured" in the gameplay, or.... this is another GREAT reason to add another life stage in Sims 4, pre-teens.
    tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
    Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes

• Options
    LazerRay3LazerRay3 Posts: 312 Member
    Another college themed expansion pack is most likely going to happen, but this extends it across an entire family for school related things.

I also have some ideas for Geek related items since I happen to be a geek myself and did some of these while in college and knew others who did them.

Trading Card Game
    1 to 2 people
    Starter Deck, Booster Packs, Deck Packs, Collection Album, Collection Case (all portable)
    Organize Deck (solo action), Duel (two people and table needed), Trade (two people needed)
    Child through Young Adult

Pen and Paper Game (D&D being a well known one)
    Group Activity
    Rule Books and Polyhedral Dice (single item, portable)
    Make Characters/Plan Campaign (solo action), Play or Run Campaign (group action), (requires table for both)
    Teen through Adult

Miniatures Game
    1 to 2 people
    Model Shelf, Storage Case (case is portable)
    Assemble/Paint Models (solo), Battle (two people), (table needed for both)
    Teen through Adult

Handheld Game System (portable)
    Single person, possible group action if two or more sims have the item
    Use anywhere
    Child through Young Adult?

These may not directly help school performance, but they will help sims relax after working hard and possibly build up skills while having fun. (I just don't know what skills are in Sims 4 to assign them to items here)
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    That would be really nice to have this ! It could come with for child, teen and adult in university. I would have so much fun doing a bully and letting it being reprimanded by his teachers >:)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    Sims4Chick_2014Sims4Chick_2014 Posts: 10 New Member
    I am one of those people who puts a lot of thought into my sims; however, I did not think about a lot of this stuff. Good Job! :)
  • Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    YES!!!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    Whew! This would be a ginormous expansion, but I'd LOVE to see it happen. I get really bored waiting for my lil simmies to come home from school, not to mention work. I seem to be a few months late to this post, but thanks for posting anyhow! Seems like you put a lot of thought into this, great work.
  • Options
    Shelbyswim55Shelbyswim55 Posts: 28 Member
    Love your well thought out ideas!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    Support <3
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif
  • Options
    daoracle19daoracle19 Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like to see more hair styles for me including dreadlocks. how could we not have dreadlocks for our Caribbean players like myself. Tushay.
    Let's show some multi cultural versatility to show our love for every race out here. thanks just my five cents I wanted to add. and please make it a bit more realistic in game play. The console game Heavenly swords and hair graphics is good and am sure you prob have the same software to make the hair still flow or move a little in game play. its too stiff if you ask me.
    thanks"
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    This is an awesome idea especially for like get together you can go with them if you want or not all they should do that with almost all the careers especially this one I hope the Gurus sees this thread and get ideas for an expansion pack
  • Options
    Bump!!!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Bump!!!!