Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get to School Expansion Pack

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Some good ideas here!
  • Options
    thehippiethehippie Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm loving this idea
  • Options
    kittysmileykittysmiley Posts: 2 New Member
    love this idea!!!
  • Options
    cesankowski93cesankowski93 Posts: 13 New Member
    I love every part of this, you truly thought it out to the smallest detail. One thing I want to add is PRETEENS AND MIDDLE SCHOOL! We've never done that before and I think it would be the coolest thing!!!
  • Options
    cesankowski93cesankowski93 Posts: 13 New Member
    I love every part of this, you truly thought it out to the smallest detail. One thing I want to add is PRETEENS AND MIDDLE SCHOOL! We've never done that before and I think it would be the coolest thing!!!
  • Options
    keyendeekeyendee Posts: 66 Member
    I think we should follow the student, The Teacher is discussing, Taking notes, Taking Lunch. It's like The sims 4 Get to Work EP, We follow sims when they go to school. And yeah, More features also!
  • Options
    PRPlay78PRPlay78 Posts: 17 Member
    Bump!!!!! Great idea!!!
  • Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    I love the idea of the kids building skills at school.Being a teacher would be cool. If you do have more than one kid at school that does concern me. I mean could we switch between each kid? I mean that would work if they are all at one school but if you split up the schools then we would have to pick what kid was more important. I do miss kids doing homework together. What about homeschooling? I'd like to try that have a homemaker man or woman homeschool the kids and see if they become kid genius or something.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think they should combine this with a generations ep. I'd rather it be part of generations then it be it's own EP. There wouldn't be nothing new unless your playing children and teens and the teaching career. With generations they can add go to school and new interactions for adults as well. Generations is about a family ep.
  • Options
    niesha3niesha3 Posts: 28 New Member
    @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruBChick
  • Options
    The Great Loli SummonerThe Great Loli Summoner Posts: 325 Member
    I like this but only one thing I'll like removed (Bullying)
  • Options
    CdCameronCdCameron Posts: 53 Member
    I sort of did this ep idea too. I'm going to make a petition. Would you mind if I used your ideas and gave you full credit (only with permission of course!) and maybe heaps of people will sign it and make it an actual ep! That would be awesome! Please PM me if ur interested!
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    This is really well thought out. I love it! I hope the gurus have seen this and are discussing right now.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    moniquehmoniqueh Posts: 129 Member
    It does make sense if they have been holding off on toddlers for so long and they know 90% of their players just want toddlers.
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Agreed! I don't want bullying. We already have the mischief skill (which I'm not really a fan of).
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    Agreed! I don't want bullying. We already have the mischief skill (which I'm not really a fan of).

Bully ing doesn't need to be Just have your sim be very mischievous and mean and there is your bully.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I want this expansion pack regardless of that Zerbu's awesome sounding mod. If we can do it, Maxis can do it as well!
  • Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    Nicely done
    Great idea
    Ea....
    Get your butts to it
  • Options
    superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Bump!!
  • Options
    JBCH7586JBCH7586 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think it's a great idea, adding the university and making it similar to GTW sounds like a great idea so it won't get repetitive. It would be great if they would make it where the skills build up and can transfer when they become adults into traits they need in that age bracket.
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I'd honestly like to see boarding schools back as well.
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Very cool break down of how an EP like this could work. So many game play opportunities! I LOVED daycare career in S3, so I am all for it. Well done! :cookie:
  • Options
    GawdinGawdin Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2015
    I really like the detail put into this, after reading about GTW and the Back to School thread, this is very similar to what I would be looking for in an expansion (my post in the Back to School thread goes into detail).

In regard to bullying, I agree that it is a touchy subject. If I were to incorporate it, I would make it based on the mischief skill or create an entirely separate delinquent skill. Obviously, if you don't want to tell a story that involves bullying, then you don't need to make your sims do it. I also mentioned in the Back to School thread the possibility of being targeted by bullying (from townies) with the typical causes or ways to avoid it (social outcasts/genius being targets and the implied strength in numbers/friends to avoid it). If you want to avoid that side too, just make sure your student sim makes friends in school.
  • Options
    Bump!!