Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to buy TS2?

PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
Many of you Simmers have been around for quite a while and have played Sims 2. Unfortunately I have only known what the sims is for about a year DX And I never had the chance to play Sims 2 and I really want to. But I can't find it anywhere! Where can I get it? It's kind of stupid question but yeah.
dmlX3n8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    Amazon. You'll find sets and individual ones there for varying prices. You may also have some luck on ebay. Unfortunately you can't find it directly from EA or in physical stores anymore. They only put out the Ultimate Collection for people who already owned it, but maybe they'll put UC up for sale as well at some point. We can hope.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    :D Thank you so very much! I hope I can find a copy :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Good luck! I bought several Sims 2 SP's from Amazon myself.
  • Options
    :) Thx again!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited February 2015
    I've noticed a lot of people aren't aware they can get the whole collection free or for the price of one used copy.

Origin has been handing out a digital copy of TS2: Ultimate Collection to anyone who has a game code. This can be a code for a Stuff Pack, Expansion Pack, or Deluxe.. It doesn't matter. TS2: Ultimate Collection includes all Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs. They were giving it out for free to anyone last yr but now you have to own at least one copy and show proof. This is because TS2 is no longer supported.

Contacting is easy.. You don't need to call if you don't want to. They also offer Live Chat. Depending on how busy they are, it could be 15-45 minute wait.. or no wait at all. www.origin.com - At the very top EA Help > Contact Us. You can find used copies on Amazon, eBay, or anywhere else that sells used things.

Simasaurus made a thread about the best way to go about getting the Ultimate Collection. It's a shame it hasn't been stickied, so here is a quote from the thread with instructions.

Edit - forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814708/how-to-get-ts2-ultimate-collection#latest - Theres a link to the entire thread. It's probably best to read before contacting CS.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    They gave UC free to those who already owned digital copies of Sims 2 first, then put out a code that anyone could use to get it free. But that was only for a limited time. It ended way back in July of last year. Some people have had luck contacting customers support, providing the code for a Sims 2 game they own, and getting UC that way. But others are being told they can't have it because it was a limited time promotion. You can contact customer service and try (after buying one of the games so you have a code) but you may or may not succeed. Depends on the rep you get.
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I bought a copy off Amazon. I also picked up 2 more copies at a second hand store. I was able to order Prima guides for 1 through GoodWill in Washington.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.