Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played...

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2015
    Origin says I played 0 hours. I do play offline, but I also played online (in the Simport days) so I have no idea where the zero comes from lol. I don't know how many of my hours went into Sims 3. Playing, choosing pictures, writing, I think I don't want to know... Well, every minute of it was well spent.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I couldn't tell you

But I do week saves with my game, on week 11 in phase 4.

Once I done 100 weeks lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    There must be a mistake somewhere, because I clock in at 0 (zero) hours!?! :o I'll show my husband when he says I spend too much time simming! ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    I think my Origin count says something like 40 hours..but thats only from the last two weeks or so. I only recently started signing into Origin and opening the launcher from there so it would start to count my hours of game play. Ive been playing The Sims from the very beginning so who the heck knows, really. I could accurately say in the thousands though.

Origin also says Ive played The Sims 4 for 31 hours. Ive had it almost since it was released but it just doesnt have the same charm as The Sims 3 and I havent played it since April.
  • Options
    AriesSalvationAriesSalvation Posts: 143 Member
    There's no telling. In origin it says I've played 50 sum hours, but I know it was much more than that. I don't know why origin would say that.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I don't really know. Mine keeps resetting.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    FleurkweenFleurkween Posts: 235 Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't play using Origin so I have no way of knowing for sure... Not that I'd want to know how depressing the figure would be.
    \cat%20with%20tea_zpsejebanah.jpg
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i am clocked about 3000 HoursA Lot considering i'm 14 and got school chores Church Excetira
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    To my family members who may ask me this question: 0 hours of course! I'm a responsible adult who contributes to humanity with...er...responsibleness. And maturity! Yes.

To my fellow simmers who ask me this question: Probably over 100 hours at the least. The best part of simming is relaxing in comfy sweat pants, your favorite cookies or chips and drink, and a TV show on just for background noises :P
    Who needs to be responsible and mature anyways? Pshhhhh. o:)
  • Options
    tnb494tnb494 Posts: 247 Member
    708 hours since July 2013
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    If we're going by my forum join date till now then 24,843 hours.
    If we're going by Origin it says 70 hours. Which is a lie because I've been playing sims 3 since 2012.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had TS3 since late summer or early fall of 2012 and used Mods in the game since summer 2013 which is when it became easier to play and the game became more enjoyable.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    According to Origins, since Sept. 7th 2014 I've play 1494 hours, but I know that's kind of low. I don't always play online.
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member

But... I think I've played for longer. Add about a million to that...
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    In the sims 4 I played it 5 minuets ago and I've had it since December, 2014 and played it for 433 hours... I'm addicted lol
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I feel like I have to defend myself. :p Only this year have I started launching all three games from my Origin launcher. It only counts game hours when launched from Origin I'm pretty sure. I play TS3 the most but my niece plays TS4 a lot so all those hours are from her playing.. I swear it!
    giphy.gif

TS2 42
    TS3 296
    TS4 512
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    I've only played 97 hours of The Sims 3.
    I played 5 hours of The Sims 4, lol.
    And 29 hours of The Sims 2.

However, I know I've played The Sims 2 for longer. It's just not connected to my origin account.
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    1,341 hours played, according to Origin. That's over 55 days, all told - with long breaks away to focus on other things like pretending to be a Twi'lek Jedi in a Galaxy Far, Far Away. :)
  • Options
    phoebealicephoebealice Posts: 16 New Member
    I'm glad I don't have the real answer to this because I know it would be way too much lol
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    768 FROM FOUR FREAKING MONTHS ;O! I am truly addicted!
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I wouldn't even know where to guess at. 8-10 hours a day from release until Sims 4 release. Granted, it wasn't EVERYDAY... most I'd say nearly everyday, like 6 days a week. And there were days I played for 12-14 hours or more, like after EP's release.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    silverfingoldsilverfingold Posts: 70 Member
    Not exactly sure when I started playing Sims 3 (it wasn't too long ago though), but according to Origin, I have clocked 516 hours :tongue:
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    I bypass the launcher and Origin so I don't know how many hours I've played. The only reason I use Origin for Sims 4 is because we have to.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I cant say, exactly. But I do know there was a period of time when I played from morning 'til night and one of those nights I spent 29 hours straight on the game. I fried my ex's motherboard in his laptop because I played so long and it overheated.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    KayleiMarieKayleiMarie Posts: 68 Member
    900 hours on Origin, but I only load from Origin about 50% of the time so it's well over 1000 lol
    Origin: KayleiMarie
    Twitter: @kayleimarie
    I'm pretty much just KayleiMarie