Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played...

Out of curiosity, how many hours do you think you've clocked playing the Sims? I just clocked my 1000th hour with Sims 3. Meaning if I played straight for days, I would've been playing a little over 41 1/2 days, and nearly 6 weeks straight. (Of course, I haven't.) Sims 3 is such an addicting time suck. Random, I know. Am I the only one that thinks of weird things like this?
With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
My Worldbuilding Blog
Simblr
My Sims Pinterest

Comments

• MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    since The sims 1 came out .... millions if not billions of hours since 2000 ;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Origin logs 3,000+ for me, but that's only since I got the digital base game (got it used originally and my disc didn't live past 2013). I'd wager 4,000 or more.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    How do you find out this information?

On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know... LOL. :blush:
    Open up Origin, click on The Sims 3. Or any game. A dialogue box with a play button and the hours you've played well show up.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LenoreLoveLenoreLove Posts: 72 Member
    199 for Sims4. The others I never checked. Many, many generations of Sims for sure.
    The necessity of procuring good intelligence is apparent and need not be further urged.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I use Steam digital copies. That's how I knew.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don't play through origin, so no idea what that would say. Probably literally a few thousand hours though. I've played since the game came out basically and I play quite a bit.
  • JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    Steam says 2078 hours. And it hasn't been picking it up when I launch it as of late, so.... add a few more hours to that.
  • CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    I have spent about 88 hours, according to Origin. I think I spent more than just 88 hours on the game, but I don't know at the moment. :confounded:
    Steam says 2078 hours. And it hasn't been picking it up when I launch it as of late, so.... add a few more hours to that.

Yeah, I've noticed that Origin also sometimes has the same issue with logging hours.

So for Origin-using me...I'd just rather not think about the time I've dedicated. Yeah. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Thousands of hours, I'm sure. Jeez...
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    I'm a little afraid to find out.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    According to Origin around 1200 hrs since July of last year and yes I play a lot at "work". God what's wrong with me. I did the math and that's around 75 waking days. That has to be wrong- LOL!
  • CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    not as many as some of you but just looking through my Steam account for when i bought the game, 24th Jan 2013! Bit late to the party! :p

I was still playing TS2 at that point but it came up on a daily deal at £7.50 so I had to go for it!

simssteam.png

and still counting!
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Last time I checked two days ago, it read 195, so it should be over 200 hours by now for sims 4
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    458 hours, yikes! I'm aiming for 500 within the next couple of weeks :D
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • 4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    If I had to guess, I'd say around 7,000 hrs. I was a pretty hardcore simmer back in junior high, not so much in the last years :D
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    I couldn't tell you, my origin account doesn't seem to properly record those hours (yet it manages to record all the hours spent on Sims 4, mostly while it was running in the background :\ ) my guess is I've probably spend more time on sims than some would consider healthy
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    1747 since Dec. 22,2014 I play a lot, but not as much as I did The Sims 2. Still getting fat from all the game sitting. LOL
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    2030 hrs. since December 1 2013 :D (Sims 3)
    I haven't been playing it often since the start of this year.
  • victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    Found it!

Sims 2 - 13 hours
    Sims 4 - 108 hours
    Sims 3 - (estimate) Probably AT LEAST Four hundred hours...idk XD
  • Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    I am unable to count how many hours if you included all the Sims. I played The Sims a lot on the xbox until I received The Sims Deluxe Edition for pc at Christmas years ago. Then my sister and I got The Sims 2 and some expansions and played that for a long time. I was still playing The Sims 2 when I purchased The Sims 3 after it was half off on Origins. It was only a year ago that I had to switch to the digital version because my disc was cracking. I will say that I have played The Sims 2 far more than I have The Sims 3, I had more time available when I was a kid.
  • tayoroustayorous Posts: 22 New Member
    I dont know a lot i have been playing since 2008 so i am not sure
  • JakeSups123JakeSups123 Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 3: 450 Hours
    The Sims 4: 4 Hours ;P I've had it since December 25, 2014
    (Not a big fan of it)