Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any Cheat/Mod for Spawning Fire?!

Is there any Cheat/Mod for Spawning Fire?
Im curious
To make a dramatic scene

Comments

• Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I don't think so but it's not hard to start a fire. Just have them go do something else after sticking dinner in the oven.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited February 2015
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

Yes I use it personally. Once it's installed (it's a script mod so make sure it's not extracted and script mods are on) then you just have to shift click the ground (makes ure testingcheats are on) a nd then go to spawn fire.

@dariu
    Post edited by Zeldaboy180 on
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    I think with the extended testing cheats, you can shift-click the ground and start a fire there. I've abused that, but I don't know what exactly made it show up, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't just testingcheats by itself.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

Yes I use it personally. Once it's installed (it's a script mod so make sure it's not extracted and script mods are on) then you just have to shift click the ground (makes ure testingcheats are on) a nd then go to spawn fire.
    I think with the extended testing cheats, you can shift-click the ground and start a fire there. I've abused that, but I don't know what exactly made it show up, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't just testingcheats by itself.

it was the debug testing cheats mod I linked.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    LenoreLoveLenoreLove Posts: 72 Member
    Nothing to do with a cheat or mod, however my Sim was doing Tofu dogs on the BBQ when she detected a fire on the Lot. Sadly it was she that was on fire. So much for healthy eating!
    The necessity of procuring good intelligence is apparent and need not be further urged.
  • Options
    luengarkluengark Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you for the info I was also looking for an easy way to spawn fire.
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    LenoreLove wrote: »
    Nothing to do with a cheat or mod, however my Sim was doing Tofu dogs on the BBQ when she detected a fire on the Lot. Sadly it was she that was on fire. So much for healthy eating!

Well, I guess she did burn some calories...
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    LenoreLove wrote: »

Well, I guess she did burn some calories...

ahahaha
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    CayleeSimmerCayleeSimmer Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Simsweetie said:
    > I don't think so but it's not hard to start a fire. Just have them go do something else after sticking dinner in the oven.

I had my sim make a cake and it's been like 2 sim hours and nothing has happened
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    > @Simsweetie said:
    > I don't think so but it's not hard to start a fire. Just have them go do something else after sticking dinner in the oven.

I had my sim make a cake and it's been like 2 sim hours and nothing has happened

Hello.
    If you like to start a fire, you may like to use the cheats in this link instead.
    http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Fire