Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your kind words. I'm glad my description made you laugh :)
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Wonderful Spa @liel88 I love the colors.

Great outdoor Spa @lsnishi Such a pretty space. And your Snowman Bedroom is gorgeous!

@AlJay That bedroom. Wow. Simply Wow. The ivory themed room with the spashes of silver. So classic. You even got your dog to match! LOL Beautiful!

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Entry Form
    Challenge 237
    The theme for the week is : a bedroom for a snowman
    Gallery Link: Snowy Wintery Blue
    Origin ID: chips46
    0L3F4sk.pngpicOHPF.pngT1RVxi8.png
    Sg0bTDa.pngS8D93oK.pngPjKSRE0.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Snowy Wintery Blues is a lovely bedroom for a snowman! @chips46 :) Very beautiful blue and white colour scheme! The layout and furnishings are very nice! The snowflakes are very pretty on the walls! Very nice bed nook! The ice block corner columns, icy bedside tables with Wintery logs on top of them, Wintery wall mural, and snowflake item are all very nice! Very nice patterned floor rug and the snowy glitters on the floor areas are pretty! Very nice vanity table area! The snowman wall picture and snowman near the pretty Christmas tree are very cute! The presents are great beside the table and winter floral wreaths on the corner walls are very nice touches. Very nice corner armchair nook for the snowman to enjoy reading books from the bookshelf. The bunny beside the chair is cute! The white wall clock is a nice touch and the mini white trees either sides of the computer desk table are pretty! The snowman will enjoy using the computer there, and the Wintery string of cards are very nice. The candles and Winter cards are very nice on top of the dresser.
    It is a lovely snowy Winter bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Amazing creations from everyone <3<3<3 Wish I could be back building... Miss you all.

Forced myself here (while I still can) as I have some good news and lousy news... Good one is that my temporary disability pension was finally approved so it has eased my financial situation having less to stress about.

The lousy one is keeping my mood and body down... I had the "after surgery" checkup in hospital this week and the doctor discovered one of the two cords in the pacemaker isn't working as it should. It was turned off to see, if I can manage with my life with just 1 cord... and I can't. I need to call to the hospital on Monday... sigh... that means I need a new surgery and it may already be before Christmas, which means all the pain and not being able to do anything all over again :'(:'(:'( Not to mention the unknown reaction of the keloid... they most likely return much worse after they've been cut - as if it hadn't been painful enough already :'(:heartbreak: But can't exactly live like this either as I almost fainted just from tying my shoes and almost passed out in a grocery store just from pushing the cart. The heart related dry cough is back and I'm exhausted 24/7 again.
  • Options
    I send big hugs to you @Gwiniel <3 I am so sorry that one of the cords in your pacemaker isn’t working and you need to have more surgery :( The surgery will help you with your health but it is not very nice the pain and the effects from the surgery that you experience through the healing time. I hope that after you have the surgery the doctors will be able to provide medical help and pain easing medicine that will help to ease or control the pain.
    It is good that your temporary disability pension has been approved. It will help to ease your mind in regards to financial matters.
    It is awful what you are going through :( Please know that you have many simming friends that are thinking about you, and care muchly about you and how you are feeling/ how your health is.
    I send more hugs <3 and will keep you in my thoughts. I hope the call to the hospital on Monday goes as best as possible and may result in the best treatment ahead for your health.
  • Options
    Thank you @Taoron !
    @Gwiniel it's nice to hear from you :) I'm so sorry that things are not going well for you. I will be praying for you <3
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @Gwiniel, I was wondering how you were doing. I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to deal with another surgery, more pain and another post surgical recovery. I am glad that your disability payments got approved so at least there's less stress from worrying about your financial state. I'll keep you in my thought with my best wishes going out to you. Hugs and much love to you, Gwin.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Wonderfully done @chips46

Oh no, @Gwiniel =( That's horrible news. I so hoper that this can be straightened out without too much stress on your body and your head and that they can get you better, in short order. As @rosemow said, we all miss you, care abiut you and hope for the best, for your speedy recovery and well being. ♥
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that you had such a problem with your pacemaker and need more surgery again @Gwiniel. Sending good thoughts and big hugs to you <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a bedroom for a snowman
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery name of room: Snowball Bedroom
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5B2E647C197711EA8D40F3DBDD0CBB2C?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Back Story:
    Snowman, Samuel Snowy, just bought a new house where it's currently winter. He needs it to remain cold to avoid melting. He has a bed, which includes climate control to keep him intact at night. If he needs an extra chilly spot, he stands in the fridge or sits on his ice cube couch to watch his penguin TV. He has 12 AC's, an air conditioner thermostat + open windows, The urn holds his melted uncle's remains.
    Notes:
    The fan keeps it extra cool, and so does the achway. In case there's a warmish day, fire alarms and sprinkler systems keep this room safe for Samuel Snowy the Snowman.
    Pictures of the room:
    cU1R94F.png
    showing most of the room
    e8wgfAt.png
    bird’s eye view of the room
    rC30cCd.png
    playing his violin
    Qqnueva.png
    standing on his ice cube couch to practice acting in the mirror.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Snowball Bedroom is such a very creatively designed bedroom for Samuel the Snowman! @coolsim9999999 :) You are so very creative! The description is great! It is very sad though that his uncle melted away and there is a urn for him :( Very great furnishing of the room to help Samuel remain cold! It is good that he has a sleeping pod with coldness control! The fridge will be a great place for him to keep cold! Very nice tv area! The ice cubes sofa for him to watch tv or practice acting in front of the mirror is very creatively great! The penguin tv suits the room theme very well! The twelve air conditioners are very great! They should keep the room very chilly! The ceiling fan and the archway will also help to keep the room cool! It is a good and wise idea to have fire alarms and a sprinkler system in case fire occurs as it could really affect Samuel! The snowflakes on the walls and the snowflake decor item are pretty and very nice chilly Wintery white colour scheme. The snowflake floor print under the sleeping pod is very nice. The snowball shape of the room is great!
    It is a lovely creatively designed bedroom for Samuel! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Yay @rosemow it is awesome that the browser issue was fixed :# Now I can enjoy the pictures of all the spas and snowy bedrooms <3

@AlJay you make me smile with those carrots and the charcoal, that was really cute o:)@coolsim9999999 that is a pro room for a snowman (oh, no the poor uncle!).

Hi dear @chips46 beautiful room, I always love your Xmas stuff!

@lsnishi that Acapulco Spa is more a Puerto Vallarta Spa ;) I need that in RL. You always found awesome art, the pictures from your snowy room are like windows <3 I try to use dark blue in mine but did not work. Actually a change the color of mine so many times :( It is a little room but I always struggle with xmas rooms :D

Thanks @Taoron (oh, El Caribe is the best!!!).

Welcome @nucleonide that is a cozy colorful bedroom <3

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

So @rosemow here is my entry:

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a bedroom for a snowman
    Gallery name of room: Snowman Dreams
    Origin id: osiazul
    Pictures of the room:

gYETUYd.png
    LW4wdVP.png

Opss @rosemow sorry I forgot to take the bird view picture, I will try to take it later.

• Options
    Snowman Dreams is a beautiful bedroom for a snowman! @emere :) Very lovely blue and white colour, furnishings and layout! The snowflakes prints on walls , snowflake wall items and string of snowflakes are very pretty! Very nice bed nook! The snowman between the two beds and in the corner nook is cute! Very nice calming candles on the bedside tables. The Christmas tree in the corner nook, the festive garlands on the windows and the snowflake on the dresser top are all very pretty! The string of Wintery cards and the mini white tree are nice touches, and the lights edged mirror is very nice for Sims to check their appearance in. The snowy blue glitter on the floor is very nice!
    It is a lovely wintry snowman bedroom! Thanks very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Thank you @emere :)
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @emere. I tried the light blue you used in your room in my snow room first and really couldn't make it work and you made it work perfectly! I've always loved your work, it's beautiful and you often do whimsical rooms and lots that are so creative.

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member

Snowy Retreat Bedroom

Bedroom for an off-duty Snowman.

a50d3a322b53bab50f1a4c21c181355989d2413f.png

f10ef7843e99cd0bba196ffcf960d7720cd540cc.png

06c190b861a8352197bd7aa3ccaaca4d1756ae1b.png

b5ff63e1a17bccab699dffa7be376eabb49d75f0.png

Happy Simming!

• Options
    Snowy Retreat Bedroom is a very lovely Wintery themed bedroom for the snowman ! @SarahTheRed :) Very nice furnishings and layout! The snowflakes, winter floral wreath and the string lights on the walls are very pretty! The wintery mural on the bedhead is very nice and suits the room type well . The blue streamers and light ceiling hanging decoration is a special touch in the room,.The Winter freezer bunny, reindeer and the snowman on the blue wintery patterned table are cute!The snowflake item and mini trees on the bedside table, and the patterned snowflakes rug in the sitting area are nice winter touches. Very nice natural wooden bed for him to sleep in and the white rug is very nice. Very nice corner sitting area for him to relax. The drawers corner nook is great! The pretty candles and snownan’s hat are nice touches on top of the drawers. It is nice that there are Winter cards on top of his luggage cases. He will use those cases and the hampers when he travels to the next area of the world that is having Wintertime,
    Samuel will feel very much at home in his bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this weeks challenge :)

• Options
    ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    Gallery name: Snow's Room
    ID: Stel85

Snowy, the little snowman watched a movie and can remember a song about summer, she does not know if flowers can be anything but white, so she so wish to travel to a place called Summer so that she can experience the beach and see what colours flowers can be. Currently she is suppose to travel to cold countries, but she is now in South Africa, so she is keeping her room cold with ice from the cooler, and mum and dad keeps it cold with a button

(Where I live it really does not snow, never gets cold enough in winter, and especially not now in summer)

X2x39qU.png?1
    DcqelrV.png?1
    O8IsP8S.png?1
  • Options
    Snow’s bedroom is a lovely bedroom for a snowman! @Christelle :) Very pretty blue and white colour scheme, and the snowflakes on the walls, strings of stars and beaded curtains are lovely! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! It is great that there is a cooler there with ice to keep the room cold! The snowmen are very cute! It is a special touch that there are beach pictures of a place called Summer on the wall. The snowflake and snow globe items are pretty on the bedside tables and the floor rugs under the bed and near the window adds to the great look of the room. Very nice study desk nook! The snowman will enjoy sitting there using the computer and visiting Summer through the Internet! Thankyou very much for using my artwork <3 It is good that the room can be kept cold by a button!
    It is a lovely bedroom for a snowman! Thankyou very much for entering this weeks challenge :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your awesome and very detailed review of my Snowman’s bedroom @rosemow B)! I’m really happy that you like Samuel’s bedroom’s winter white color scheme and that the room will ensure that he’s cold and doesn’t melt, my description, sleeping pod fully-equipped w/climate control set on cold and the snowflake rug under it, 12 air conditioners, fridge to stand in, ceiling fan, snowflake and wall decals, as well as the room’s snowball shape <3! I’m glad that you like the TV nook --- complete with an ice cube couch from which to watch his penguin TV or practice acting in the mirror, fire alarms, sprinkler systems and snowflake statues B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top