Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can plumbots go to WA countries?

I asked this in the WA forum, thought I'd ask here as well. If I send my plumbot to, say China, can she get and do the adventures? Can she go alone? Does my sim have to go with her? Has anyone tried this? I have NRaas' MC which potentially would allow me to get all the adventures without using the Adventures Board.

Mylita
No friends requests, please.

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I haven't tried this myself, but plumbots function almost like regular sims once they're part of the household, so I think it's possible to take them on trips alone.

You can check their journal to be sure. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    You can take the plumbot to a WA country, but in China, I found she couldn't complete one early step in one quest. This makes it hard to truly think she will be able to do enough adventures to make it worthwhile. And completing adventures was the goal. So I stopped. I could take her with my sim, but I don't really like actively managing two sims at a time.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.