Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Awkward Moment in the Sims Medieval

cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
So I was just casually playing the Peteran Priest in my Sims Medieval game when suddenly I saw this:
2j5f41v.jpg

Why are there kids sword fighting in a church?! :D

Also, the Peteran religion is the "peaceful" one. :P

Comments

• Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I used to love playing the Jacoban and Peteran priests :)

I seem to remember that there was some little dodge that would enable a Sim to have the attributes of two professions and mixing the Magician with the Priest could be a lot of fun.

I can't remember how to do it now and can't go and try to work it out because the game won't play on my current computer :cry:

I hope you're enjoying your game as much as I used to enjoy mine :)
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    Freakystyley85Freakystyley85 Posts: 21 Member
    This always cracked me up when this happened. I always use the cheat "move objects on" and put some toys outside of the church to help stop the kids from doing this inside.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    So I was just casually playing the Peteran Priest in my Sims Medieval game when suddenly I saw this:
    2j5f41v.jpg

Why are there kids sword fighting in a church?! :D

Also, the Peteran religion is the "peaceful" one. :P

Oh, I just love the look of the TSM. Your posted picture makes me want to load it up and play today, but not much time today. lol I actually love the kids in the game sword fight with toy swords. lol Yeah, it seems like the priest should have ran out and ask them to stop...nicely...lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.