The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW Cozy Cottage No CC

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your Cozy Cottage looks very cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic feel. Great work with the roofing! Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like your hedging out front and even of each sides. I love your pool area BTW. And your interior, looks cozy! Great work with the furnishing.
    Looking forward to seeing the finished product! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Your Cozy Cottage looks very cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic feel. Great work with the roofing! Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like your hedging out front and even of each sides. I love your pool area BTW. And your interior, looks cozy! Great work with the furnishing.
    Looking forward to seeing the finished product! :smiley:

Thank you for the positive feedback :D and happy to say Its almost complete!

It should be ready either tomorrow or Wednesday, because just finishing off the remaining rooms with the guest house and basement!

Thanks again for the feedback B) I appreciate so much!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,715 Member
    Hello. :) I hope that your finishing work on the guest house and basement goes well.
    I will look forward to seeing the finished home :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    updating!

5min

here is an update of the final landscaping and the basement, guest bedroom and en-suite!

04-13-15_3-13nbspPM_zpsfnv0lg6y.png

04-13-15_3-15nbspPM_zps8ybhqj5n.png

04-13-15_3-28nbspPM_zpsuawvqgdo.png

04-13-15_3-29nbspPM_zpsbarv6ijx.png

04-13-15_3-32nbspPM_zpsgi62q633.png

04-13-15_3-34nbspPM_zpshowgmahb.png

04-13-15_3-30nbspPM_zpsu9qegpmg.png

04-13-15_3-31nbspPM_zpsn5si4bpf.png

04-13-15_3-36nbspPM_zpsldav6lmq.png

04-13-15_3-37nbspPM_zpsgf9yaxeo.png

04-13-15_3-39nbspPM_zps4xeto3xv.png

04-13-15_3-40nbspPM_zpsucl7hhi3.png

04-13-15_3-38nbspPM_zpsfkpiki8p.png

Okay here is the list of the remaining rooms,

gym (basement)

art room for painting and wood workbench (basement)

A sort of den to make inventions and play chess etc ect (basement)

fruit roof garden (Guest house)

hall spaces (Guest house)

living space (Guest house)

Also the main house balcony s will have a mix of plant pots and seating!
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    The landscaping looks very nice! :) The car port is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have the flowers trellis roofing for the car port! The trees and plants look very nice how you have placed them in outdoors areas! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice bedroom. The pink colour of the walls looks nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the enlarged scenic pictures on the bedhead wall and the wall facing the bed. They are very restful sights for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice corner sitting nooks! Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you have placed mirrors behind each of the chairs. The patterned floor rug complements the colour of the bed and seating. The tissue box and toiletries are nice home touches on the dressers. The colour scheme of the ensuite bathroom looks restful. The pictures on the bath tub walls are nice for sims to see when relaxing bathing in the bath.
    The WIP is looking very nice :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The cottage is looking great! :) Love the landscaping, the interiors and the pool area. The basement looks very spacious too. I am so excited to see that we have basements now! YAY! After a long break I have finally got time to play sims and I am enjoying the new ep. :)
  • Options
    MiriellyMirielly Posts: 31 Member
    Hello Michael ♥ your new Cozy Cottage looks soooo beautiful :) inside .... outside ........ I love !!!:)
    I want to live in it myself :) .... I hope soon you will have it in the Gallery ?
    thank you Michael for your so beautiful creations :) xxXXX ♥
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Final update and the house as been uploaded!

Guest house living space

04-25-15_8-40nbspPM_zpsxtjwrvhj.png

04-25-15_8-42nbspPM_zpsouhdpi5m.png

guest house bathroom

04-25-15_9-03nbspPM_zpsuemwpokb.png

gym

04-25-15_8-59nbspPM_zps3giwwnoc.png

04-25-15_9-00nbspPM_zps7yiuq4dt.png

art room

04-25-15_9-00nbspPM-2_zpsrlejndra.png

04-25-15_9-01nbspPM_zpsdwlzyvtm.png

den

04-25-15_8-58nbspPM-2_zps4iaeol2h.png

04-25-15_8-58nbspPM_zpstaoopjfo.png

• Options
    thanks you guys :D

• Options
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded Cozy Cottage. It is a very nice home! :) The guest house living space is very nice! Very nice kitchen and living room! The island bar stool counter is great. The hanging pots are nice kitchen touches over the counter. Very nice fireplace musical sitting room! It looks nice how you have placed the seating there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the musical instruments being played whilst warming up near the fire, The music themed pictures on the walls either sides of the fireplace window looks nice and the white flowers in the fireplace ledge are a pretty sight for the sims to see when sitting there. The fruit bowl on the coffee table and the lamps on the fireplace side tables are nice touches in the room. The blue floor and wall tiling in the guest bathroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the different equipment in the gym. It is nice that you have an art studio room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork table. The pictures on the walls are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst doing artwork there. Very nice furnishing and layout of the basement den! Nice music and bookcase nooks! The pianist wall picture looks mice near the piano. Sims will enjoy using the cupcake machine there to bake tasty cakes! Sims will have fun playing chess there, or enjoy relaxing on the seats watching TV or having a read of a book. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases in the den areas. The texture of the walls suits well the basement room.
    Your home is very nice. :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great work, @marcel21!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great to see Cozy Cottage finally finished and uploaded! :smiley:
    I already commented on everything, but I like your basement area! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    melissa_simmelissa_sim Posts: 50 Member
    That looks amazing! I love the exterior. My house always look like a box, since I focus on the interior mostly. The colors and themes all surprisingly go well with each other!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great job with the cottage! Loving all the wonderful details! Will definitely add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded Cozy Cottage. It is a very nice home! :) The guest house living space is very nice! Very nice kitchen and living room! The island bar stool counter is great. The hanging pots are nice kitchen touches over the counter. Very nice fireplace musical sitting room! It looks nice how you have placed the seating there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the musical instruments being played whilst warming up near the fire, The music themed pictures on the walls either sides of the fireplace window looks nice and the white flowers in the fireplace ledge are a pretty sight for the sims to see when sitting there. The fruit bowl on the coffee table and the lamps on the fireplace side tables are nice touches in the room. The blue floor and wall tiling in the guest bathroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the different equipment in the gym. It is nice that you have an art studio room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork table. The pictures on the walls are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst doing artwork there. Very nice furnishing and layout of the basement den! Nice music and bookcase nooks! The pianist wall picture looks mice near the piano. Sims will enjoy using the cupcake machine there to bake tasty cakes! Sims will have fun playing chess there, or enjoy relaxing on the seats watching TV or having a read of a book. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases in the den areas. The texture of the walls suits well the basement room.
    Your home is very nice. :)

Thanks again rose :D I appreciate your feedback so much!

• Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Great work, @marcel21!

Thank you so much :D

• Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Great to see Cozy Cottage finally finished and uploaded! :smiley:
    I already commented on everything, but I like your basement area! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:

Thank you, yes it took longer than planed but got it finished in the end :o I blame the new expansion lol!

I am happy to you like it!

• Options
    That looks amazing! I love the exterior. My house always look like a box, since I focus on the interior mostly. The colors and themes all surprisingly go well with each other!

Thank you very much :D

The exterior is my favorite part, the main house especially! and happy to hear some people like it B) it was a tricky build for me with the roofing!

I'm not the best builder, especially confidence wise so its lovely to hear all the positive feedback from yourself and others on the thread!

You just need to practice and build your confidence and you can grow with the building! I have built about well over 300 houses in 6 years and only a handful was ever showed or uploaded!

• Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Great job with the cottage! Loving all the wonderful details! Will definitely add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D

Happy to hear sweetie and thank you :D

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    This is a fantastic cottage, wonderful structure and beautiful landscaping. The interior design is stunning with much attention to detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    masajo wrote: »
    This is a fantastic cottage, wonderful structure and beautiful landscaping. The interior design is stunning with much attention to detail :)

Thank you sweetie :D

I'm going to bring out another version of it without the guest house and basement and add a pond and some trees on the left side of it!

• Options
    MiriellyMirielly Posts: 31 Member
    Hello Michael....I am so glad you finished your beautiful cottage and I was wondering if you made another one ? I am lost in this forum...I don't know where to go to comment on new creations :( but this cottage I have in my game and I love it..... :) thank you Michael