Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First home of Aurora Skies !!!!!!!! In Love

So I have started to play in Aurora Skies..... I am in Love! I decide to build my first house to live in. I wanted to have a apartment feeling about it so I created a townhome i think its called, so enjoy!!!! <3
I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Beautiful

• Options
    edited January 2015
    screenshot_original.jpg
    a community on a 64x64 lot lots of parking space 6 apts in total the 1st floor apts have an extra room downstairs I only completed my sims area of living though the other apts are empty

• Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    my kitchen

• Options
    edited January 2015
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I need to put up some pictures and chairs the colors of the chairs so they all match

• Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    my work area ( I'm a writer)lol

• Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    3 bedroom 2 bathroom apt 2nd floor

• Options
    I'm gonna try to see if I can turn it into a functioning apartment complex

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your Aurora Skies home is very nice :) It is a very nice picture that you have posted of the Aurora Skies waterfalls and landscape! Nice design of the exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed the stairs on the left and right hand sides up to the front doors and have the stairs in the middle to the patio which leads to the two doors. The colour of the exterior and roof suits the world. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build.. Nice furnishing of the interior of the apartment. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen, and the bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting on eating a meal. The wooden texture of the kitchen furnishings suits the location of the home. Nice sofa sitting area off from the kitchen. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The red lamp looks nice with the white colour of the walls and sofas. Nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or reading a book.
    It is a nice home for sims to enjoy living in Aurora Skies :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your Aurora Skies home is very nice :) It is a very nice picture that you have posted of the Aurora Skies waterfalls and landscape! Nice design of the exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed the stairs on the left and right hand sides up to the front doors and have the stairs in the middle to the patio which leads to the two doors. The colour of the exterior and roof suits the world. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build.. Nice furnishing of the interior of the apartment. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen, and the bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting on eating a meal. The wooden texture of the kitchen furnishings suits the location of the home. Nice sofa sitting area off from the kitchen. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The red lamp looks nice with the white colour of the walls and sofas. Nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or reading a book.
    It is a nice home for sims to enjoy living in Aurora Skies :)
    Thank you its still a working progress I had to take a break and come back to the real world lol.

• Options
    bump*

• Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Wonderful apartment. It must to be very nice the view of Aurora Skies through the window of your building.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Hi @njwilson1986! I love your apartment. It's very modern and cozy! You really made good use of your space. Now that I know you like Aurora Springs that much I really need to get it! *squeals* :D
  • Options
    Its gourgous @charlotteprice you rock and now i am losing lots of sleep lol. Im still building now, adding more apartments to it they even have a laundry room downstairs and a pool. i wamt to put a hottub area but im still thinking about it.

• Options
    bump

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Great pics! Love the apartment and the pics are beautiful!

Love the play area you made also! Kids will have lots of fun there :D

I am so happy you are enjoying Aurora Skies. I love that world too!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    That's so pretty. I like how you have kept the Aurora Skies theme with your furniture and decor. Please njwilson, could you post it to the Exchange when it is finished? Does it have any CC? I'd love to place an apartment in my Aurora Skies. I hope I would have all the content necessary to use it. I actually have never played with apartments at all yet! :)
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    firemen858firemen858 Posts: 34 New Member
    (´・ω・`)
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    NRaas has an Apartment Life mod ...it's by Ani from MTS but it allows you to have apartment style lots where each family is not active unless you are playing them!

If you don't mind using mods, then this will be useful for your lot x

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Apartment+Mod
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile: