Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

simguru grant twitter

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ask him about this:
    https://twitter.com/simgurumonkey

Is SimGuruMonkey a bot - it was a bot on the old TS3 forum - it sent automatic messages to people. Is it a bot?
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Time for a drink...
    thatssotrue_16188_1347235711.gif
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    fatbat21 wrote: »
    He can't say anything about future releases though :) his is @simgurugrant and mine is @ericsims04 :)

Why the "H" isn't he here - not everyone uses twitter - WE ARE HERE

Well you have us Twitter users to relay it.
    That still doesn't answer why he isn't here. I think it's inexcusable that he hasn't shown any activity on these forum for 4 months while he's been active on Twitter...

Why have him here when anything about Sims 4 is unanswerable? What he is posting about, I don't care.
    So why have this Q and A anyways? My point is I would much rather have him here than on Twitter.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    mw1234 wrote: »
    Many of you are playing the "Ea so dumb POOR US WERE THE VICTIMS" card and its getting on my nerves.

If you're so affected by this then there's a little red 'x' in the corner of your browser you can click and all your problems are solved.

Not so easy.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    -Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary-Movie.gif

Literally, I have a canister of Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts and just scrolling.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    It used to send gift messages, etc; however, I don't think it is a person - I think it is deffo a bot.
  • Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    Many of you are playing the "Ea so dumb POOR US WERE THE VICTIMS" card and its getting on my nerves.

If you're so affected by this then there's a little red 'x' in the corner of your browser you can click and all your problems are solved.

Not so easy.

Then quite your complaining. What's it going to solve? It's much easier to move onto a different website or get off your computer instead of ranting about other people. Sorry, it just doesn't make sense to me.
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    edited January 2015
    tumblr_md0bvcjfRS1rbavngo1_1280.gif
    Things are getting cray cray.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    edited January 2015
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Maybe someone should ask him how they could afford to add things in the past when they clearly can't do it now. How bad were the cuts over there?

I'd guess that would be another one skipped over.

At this point I don't even get the tiniest bit excited about talking to gurus about the future. The comments like those have taken the life, soul and fun out of the sims for me. In all honesty I get scared for what's coming because things don't seem to be improving very fast :(
  • Options
    It sent me a message once and I reported it, but then I found out it was sending out tons of messages to people.

This is it:
    http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/SimGuruMonkey
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Not so easy.

That's why I use a bamboo now. Clicking has never been easier.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    He said that adding a bear for the camping GP would have taken them years of work.

But it was said by other gurus there is an pc bear.

What's a PC bear? Playable Character? Like, we can control it--not a sim in a weird bear suit, right, lol?

My kindle kept dropping the n. I hate autocorrect.

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Not so easy.

I understand. Why don't you take a break from these forums, then?

Or hang out in the Stories/Lots/Creations threads? Maybe you can get energized /relaxed by the creative simmers out there? I've been having to do that lately whenever I came across a stressful situation on this forum. :) Maybe you can message and talk to other simmers who share your thoughts and provide some support?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Of course, he may not actually know.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I'd guess that would be another one skipped over.

At this point I don't even get the tiniest bit excited about talking to gurus about the future. The comments like those have taken the life, soul and fun out of the sims for me. In all honesty I get scared for what's coming because things don't seem to be improving very fast :(

You and me both. You know how pro I used to be too. But this last patch was nothing less than a kick in the eye. I'm not even going to get started on how I've been feeling about the guru chats for some time now. It's just PR. Nothing more.
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    It's kind of insulting how little attention they pay to the forums. I hope we start getting real answers soon.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    He said that adding a bear for the camping GP would have taken them years of work.
    lol i'm really scared now and very shocked, make a cartoon like bear which dont look like a costume and make him look more real will take "years"????? omg i'm really dont know why i'm still asking things here >.>, where that development team come????? what cheap streets EA is recruiting peoples????

tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member

Not so easy.

Whoa, you really need to chill out. People complaining about things is getting on your nerves? I don't know how you survived on these forums, much less in the real world, for this long!

And to the people freaking out about Grant answering questions on Twitter, I doubt he's actually even saying anything other than "We can't talk about that." "It's on our radar." "Great idea! I'll pass it along!" "We'll look into it." The same non-answers as always. I doubt you're missing much.

I wasn't even complaining and I was told to shut up.

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    But he has been posting on Twitter though. I would rather he split his time on both Twitter and the forums than just only Twitter.

We got @SimGuruBChick‌ and @SimGuruHydra‌. <3

I thought SimGuruHydra‌ had left :confused:

I have a twitter account but don't know anybody on there who plays the Sims and feel stupid posting regular stuff then Sims stuff lol

I absolutely hate Facebook with all the games people send to you constantly, even though you ask them not to and the site is an incredibly buggy mess of a place :\

I only use the Simsvip now as that's at least pretty quick on new info :D
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member

Some people need to become a little more respectful and be 'adult-like' and know when it's time to get off the internet. You did nothing wrong so you shouldn't feel bad about anything @catloverplayer‌ :)
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I thought SimGuruHydra‌ had left...

She's forever in our hearts. <3
  • Options

I think she was talking to me and @EasyToRead‌ Not you.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2015
    How would that put him on the spot? I fail to understand.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member

Not so easy.

Whoa, you really need to chill out. People complaining about things is getting on your nerves? I don't know how you survived on these forums, much less in the real world, for this long!

And to the people freaking out about Grant answering questions on Twitter, I doubt he's actually even saying anything other than "We can't talk about that." "It's on our radar." "Great idea! I'll pass it along!" "We'll look into it." The same non-answers as always. I doubt you're missing much.

@catloverplayer‌ no one should be made to feel uncomfortable here-and there's nothing wrong with people sharing their honest feelings in a respectful way anyway. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and it's not a reason to fight with people because they disagree :)

*big cuddles* everyone. We all love the sims series, that unites us in love :)