Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TGTN - 1.13 - Dating Gerald - Updated 10/09/17

Comments

• Options
    ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    I love it so far. I may or may not have fangirled a bit when I saw the "Meet Gerald Cole" page. I love how you are developing his character!
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm glad you like it! Yeah, I'm not great at character development, but as long as I stick to his traits, I should be ok. Thankfully, this will be a fairly simple story. After I put all the houses in, I need to decide which house he'll live in. o_O That'll be tough.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited February 2015
    @Erinsandy‌ - I'm so happy that you like it! My plan did not work out as I anticipated. Instead, I ended up working on some landscaping on @SummerFalls‌ Little Modern. I loved the house so much and wanted to add some of my own touches. So, that's what I did. If I get his permission, I may share what I've done. :D

Unfortunately, I'll be out ALL day tomorrow. :( At least I have the houses I want, I just have to place them.

As for the beautiful houses above, I almost forgot to add whose they are.

Bottom Left = Small Futuristic House by TheSimSupply

Bottom Middle = Modern Geometry by itguyinsc

Bottom Right = Apricot Bachelor's Pad by GirlzillaGC

Top Right = Limelight by yanti68

Top Left = Chirico by DippyDesigns

@lovesstorms‌ YES! You can share it, go ahead!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Here is SummerFalls original house: Little Modern LittleModern_zps64634110.png

I did nothing to the house because I thought it was beautiful the way it was. For some reason, the roof is not on properly, even though the shadows are there. Hehe. It'll show at night.

16275378869_8343b08f18_b.jpg
    16275720887_aef7bc543d_b.jpg
    16460683972_ef7f3c8f59_b.jpg
    16461613485_6c4cd45c88_b.jpg
    16461613215_b8b4d4f347_b.jpg
    16274190020_0d22c2b00e_b.jpg
    16435621676_78121891a4_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Wow! Love the pics... :D
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Oh Ma Lush! I love the house! Wow....and the landscape looks perfect with it. So darn cute!!!!

I see Oliver's girl!!!!!

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited February 2015
    Everything looks great!
    He/Him
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    I love it! I should really go hunting for houses in the gallery, I like those much better than the ones that populate the town currently. These houses give your town character and make it look so much more interesting.
  • Options
    @Shannen‌ - Thanks!! It was fun to create it. Yes, Lollie is the test subject. Hehe

@ironknight35‌ - Thanks!

@RaeNic‌ - Looking for stuff in the gallery is addicting. So, beware. Hehe

Putting lots down is a bit more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Lots aren't turning like I want them to and you can't fix it. So, some houses are backwards. haha. I guess EA/Sims knows of the issue, but they haven't fixed it yet. So, I'll do my best, but pics may seem funny looking. :p
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Like I've already told you Lo, the house looks amazing with your landscaping added onto it!
    Great job :D
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Like I've already told you Lo, the house looks amazing with your landscaping added onto it!

You're too sweet! ;) But thanks! I am seriously considering that house as Gerald's first house in game. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member

You're too sweet! ;) But thanks! I am seriously considering that house as Gerald's first house in game. :D

First house? So will he be moving around? :mrgreen:
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    Heck yes, he'll move around. He may make the neighbors dislike him, so he'll have to keep movin' along. smiley_emoticons_rofl3.gif

Also, so many amazing houses, I need him to move around so I can play with all the houses. Well, actually, he can just play a few houses while I switch households sometimes to play around. smiley_emoticons_fips_lol.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sounds interesting! So that means he WILL make them dislike him so that he has a reason to move around? :trollface:
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    @Shannen‌ - Thanks!! It was fun to create it. Yes, Lollie is the test subject. Hehe

@ironknight35‌ - Thanks!

Putting lots down is a bit more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Lots aren't turning like I want them to and you can't fix it. So, some houses are backwards. haha. I guess EA/Sims knows of the issue, but they haven't fixed it yet. So, I'll do my best, but pics may seem funny looking. :p

So I went and downloaded houses and placed them all in Oasis Springs, so far. I was having the same issue with some houses not turning or being placed facing the side. I clicked on the 4-arrow move house button near the top right and pressed this button: > or this one: < and that rotated my houses. It took me forever to figure it out, though. I was so relieved afterward. haha But anyway, I love my little town now, though. So much cuter than the original. Now I just need to find houses for Willow Creek. I'm thinking I want to place Victorian style-type houses there. Haven't decided yet. :)

• Options
    RaeNic wrote: »

@ironknight35‌ - Thanks!

So I went and downloaded houses and placed them all in Oasis Springs, so far. I was having the same issue with some houses not turning or being placed facing the side. I clicked on the 4-arrow move house button near the top right and pressed this button: > or this one: < and that rotated my houses. It took me forever to figure it out, though. I was so relieved afterward. haha But anyway, I love my little town now, though. So much cuter than the original. Now I just need to find houses for Willow Creek. I'm thinking I want to place Victorian style-type houses there. Haven't decided yet. :)

Awesome! I love putting well built houses in the game. :) I'm about ready to go in game and play around with the lots again. I tried the arrow button thing, but I need it to move more than just the houses. All the landscaping won't turn.

I'm doing the same as you in the game, I think. Victorian/older style houses in Willow Creek and modern in Oasis Springs. I'm glad you are enjoying it!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh, that's so strange. Hmm well hopefully EA will fix it soon.

Yeah, I got so excited looking at all the houses (people are so talented) that I went into my TS3 and built a house. It's so beautiful, I love it. My houses usually look like boring boxes, but this one is just too cute. I'm so proud of it. lol
  • Options
    Fun! I don't have the patience for building. :D I bet it is fabulous!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I just wanted to update everyone.

I have FINALLY finished putting all the lots in. The whole places looks amazing! I have now officially started putting in sims. I can't wait to share them with you! I'm only like 15% done, but this will go a little faster than putting lots down. As soon as I put up the first chapter, I'll let you know!

Also, I just wanted to say thanks to ALL the builders/sim creators. I have literally put ONLY our Sims community builds and sims into my neighborhood. The only thing I did keep was the National Forest. I really like the original. (So someone needs to get on that. ;) ) Thanks again to the community!! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I can't wait to read the first chapter!
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Bump!
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Hey Lo! I have uploaded my simself and another household to the gallery. Maybe you can put them in your neighborhood if you like :)
    Link to my simself.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    @KleineMuff Cute Simself!!
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    @Goldpuffle thank you! I tried my best with the CAS demo xD
    I wish there were more longer hairstyles with bangs.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Sweet! Just in the nic of time as I'm almost done. :D<3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories