Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loving this GP! *updated!*

sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
I've been having a lot of fun with this GP. I created a new sim named Nora, and she has basically been "living" in one of the cabins because I keep extending her vacation.

01-14-15_2-53nbspAM_zpsf4388d7c.png

The first thing I did was try to find the hermit. I was so interested in seeing what/who it was. So she started exploring the woods. One of the first things I noticed was how thick and dense the woods were. Since it was nighttime, it wasn't easy to find anything.

01-14-15_3-41nbspAM_zps40c1df3c.png

The next morning she went searching some more and finally found this mysterious looking cave... I sent her inside.

01-14-15_3-01nbspAM-3_zpsdab56d63.png

It was the hermit's house! I immediately had her go up and greet her. They seemed to click from the start! Her name is Erica.

01-14-15_4-18nbspAM_zps47e76a95.png

01-14-15_3-15nbspAM_zps47270f09.png

(the stargaze option is back! one of my favs from ts2.)

They eventually became best friends, and Nora decided she wanted more out of the relationship. But Erica was an elder......so I sent her into CAS and changed her....into a man! His name is Eric. :)

01-14-15_9-22nbspPM-2_zps43af9322.png

They fell for each other immediately.

01-14-15_9-18nbspPM_zps7fa03918.png

01-14-15_9-20nbspPM_zpsef3d56ba.png

01-14-15_9-21nbspPM_zpsa1d9f685.png

Or at least that's how she felt. His face kinda speaks for itself.

01-14-15_9-22nbspPM_zps3b04e16c.png

She still wasn't satisfied. So she called him over to their tent for their first woohoo.

01-14-15_9-31nbspPM_zps3d6b4880.png

01-14-15_9-31nbspPM-2_zpsf1818304.png

01-14-15_9-32nbspPM_zps9668c882.png

A few days go by. Nora spent most of her days fishing. Not only was it fun, but it made a great (inexpensive) dinner, too! (Eric usually preferred hotdogs, though.)

01-14-15_8-38nbspPM-2_zps1131d6d8.png

01-14-15_9-40nbspPM_zpse735553f.png

Nora even saw a bear roaming around! (who she later lost 2 fights to, respectively)

01-14-15_10-07nbspPM_zps9f075f69.png

She started feeling sick a lot that day, and by night time, she was pregnant! She figured she should probably tell Eric.

01-14-15_7-35nbspPM_zpsac49dfc4.png

But he wasn't as happy about it as she was...

01-14-15_5-15nbspAM_zpsecf06bfe.png

01-14-15_5-15nbspAM-2_zps4d7ed765.png

She kicked him to the curb. (all while setting herself on fire..)

01-14-15_9-39nbspPM_zpse7e84f11.png

01-14-15_9-38nbspPM-2_zps1e9fbeec.png

After he left, Nora felt sad. But she stopped, looked around her and realized sometimes, you just have to stop and smell the flowers. :# I am seriously loving this GP. Hope you guys enjoyed!

01-14-15_8-32nbspPM-2_zps366bf81c.png

WLfAA9V.png
Post edited by sunshineandsimoleons on

Comments

• Options
    SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    That makes two of us. I love it, am living at the Hermits house for as long as I can.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Nice to hear some real excitement for the game again. I am downloading OR now. I love the rustic furniture!
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Interesting story! And yes I love this GP!
  • Options
    Nice to hear some real excitement for the game again. I am downloading OR now. I love the rustic furniture!

It's really great. Even the hair and clothes look like cc I would download, I love it. The furniture is awesome too.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    Thanks for sharing. Looking like great content :)
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2015
    brooks! that was EPIC! you changed the hermit to a young man then gave him shoes ha!!!

well its probably good she had to kick the hermit changed to a hottie since you cant give birth in the woods

loved your story and i too an having tons of fun with the GP.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    brooks! that was EPIC! you changed the hermit to a young man then gave him shoes ha!!!

well its probably good she had to kick the hermit changed to a hottie since you cant give birth in the woods

loved your story and i too an having tons of fun with the GP.

It really was an enjoyable story. The hermit with the gender change was a real plot twist!
  • Options
    Haha, thanks everyone! I kind of just did what she wished for this time instead of always controlling her. :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2015
    i do that too :) if i want to keep playing a character a full do over even gender if necessary, really fun

you know i dont normally hang out in packs sections mostly because the tech side use to be really really bad with 3 but its also nicer here like a little shelter from the silliness
  • Options
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    i do that too :) if i want to keep playing a character a full do over even gender if necessary, really fun

you know i dont normally hang out in packs sections mostly because the tech side use to be really really bad with 3 but its also nicer here like a little shelter from the silliness

I agree! I like it over here, its pretty calm for the most part. Lol
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Aww Brook awesome story glad you are enjoying the game.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I was busy looking at pictures! Post more ^^
  • Options
    I will post more when I get on my computer :) thanks everyone!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited January 2015
    In the woods, does the trees fade out if you zoom in? I'd think that would be weird, to suddenly be in a clear-cut.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »
    In the woods, does the trees fade out if you zoom in? I'd think that would be weird, to suddenly be in a clear-cut.

No, they don't really (unless you get really close)- its actually surprisingly thick and hard to find things lol, I kept getting lost in it!

Here's some more pics :)

After Nora broke up with Eric, I had her move back to Willow Creek so she could live in peace and have her baby.

01-15-15_4-58nbspAM_zps877d3584.png

Eric still wanted to make things work. He would show up at her door all the time, sobbing his eyes out.

01-15-15_4-09nbspAM_zps1f40ec35.png

01-15-15_4-09nbspAM-2_zps1014db64.png

He would even go straight to his unborn daughters room and just cry.

01-15-15_4-14nbspAM_zpse11c6886.png

So Nora decided it was silly to be mad over nothing. She went up to him and apologized. They talked for hours while just laying down looking at the clouds together.

01-15-15_4-11nbspAM_zpscef8baa7.png

That is as far as I've gotten. I will post more once she's had the baby :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol. I never would have thought to edit the hermit.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    lol. I never would have thought to edit the hermit.

Hahaha. I wanted to see what would happen and if I would be able to actually move in (I wasn't so she slept in a tent outside for a while) - after I edited him though, another hermit moved into the house (an elder male)- so I guess Eric isn't technically a hermit anymore lol.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    How low are your graphics settings that everything looks like it's in dense fog? It's cool though because it kind of shows how fog will look in game when we get weather/seasons.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    How low are your graphics settings that everything looks like it's in dense fog? It's cool though because it kind of shows how fog will look in game when we get weather/seasons.

Lol- everything is on ultra except the view distance which makes everything look "foggy" when I zoom out. I have since changed that setting though and also put it on high so it doesn't look like that anymore. :)

This is what it looks like now:

01-14-15_10-54nbspPM_zps4d6df158.png

WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Loved the story and all the pics! Great job! :)
  • Options
    Jonalin wrote: »
    Loved the story and all the pics! Great job! :)

Thanks so much!! :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Meet Lyndsie Nelson :)

01-15-15_5-03nbspPM_zps934ac725.png

01-15-15_5-04nbspPM_zps161bb4d2.png

The funny thing is, I was planning on naming her some variation of Lindsey but decided to hit the randomize button to see if anything better popped up...and Lindsey popped up! LOL so I went with it. ;)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    KritterlyKritterly Posts: 12 New Member
    edited January 2015
    @brookesaywhatx
    What a great story! I am totally hooked, lol. I can't wait to find out what happens next...
  • Options
    Kritterly wrote: »
    @brookesaywhatx&lt;br />
    What a great story! I am totally hooked, lol. I can't wait to find out what happens next...

Wow, I'm actually surprised people are interested! She started out as a random sim I made but she's grown on me :smiley: Thanks!!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Haha. When Erica became Eric I just knew this story was going to be good. ;) Please keep sharing with us!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif