Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• Options
    FuzzySlippersFuzzySlippers Posts: 81 Member
    Big News From Grand Rock. For an indie film (I think) it was pretty good! I laughed at the awkward humour of it. I'd say it was sort of like Nebraska, so if you like movies like that, then give it a go!

Plus supporting Canadian filmakers is good yes okay
  • Options
    littledove22littledove22 Posts: 45 Member
    Watched The Croods again this past weekend ^_^
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    @MoonandStars83

I haven't, unfortunately. I wanted to take time to read them all before they released the second film, but I don't have time nor the money to be spending on books at the moment! I'm hoping to pick up the books before Christmas or ask for them as a gift.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    andersson01andersson01 Posts: 193 Member
    Watched Miracle in Cell no. 7 again... it's sooooo good!
    The world would be a much better place without me... I can't allow that! >:D
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    At the cinema - Pixels. Bad movie, did not enjoy it at all. :|

On the TV - Triangle. The first 30 minutes only, I got too scared. But after reading about it, I wish I stuck with it and watched it all the way through. :#
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    joleaco wrote: »

On the TV - Triangle. The first 30 minutes only, I got too scared. But after reading about it, I wish I stuck with it and watched it all the way through. :#

My boyfriend and I want to see Pixels. Is it really that bad? I had high hopes. It seemed like a fun concept.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Inside Out. Yeah I was late to the party :D

10/10 best movie ever. Psychological challenging in a way.
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    How To Train Your Dragon and How To Train Your Dragon 2

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    0Chloe wrote: »
    joleaco wrote: »

My boyfriend and I want to see Pixels. Is it really that bad? I had high hopes. It seemed like a fun concept.

I just didn't like it. I actually don't know if my husband or kids enjoyed it, I haven't asked them and we have haven't spoken about the movie since we saw it. :# Usually if we enjoy a movie we talk about it afterwards, which bits we liked best etc.

I agree, it is a fun concept, and the CGI scenes were the best part, in my opinion. The rest of it though, I didn't care for.

You might enjoy it though, I've seen some great films that others have positively hated. Quite a few people loved it, going by reviews on imdb. :) I liked Cars 2, and I know a lot of reviewers didn't like that one. :D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    TxrdlyPxxpTxrdlyPxxp Posts: 130 Member
    > @joleaco said:
    > 0Chloe wrote: »
    >
    > joleaco wrote: »
    >
    > At the cinema - Pixels. Bad movie, did not enjoy it at all. :|
    >
    > On the TV - Triangle. The first 30 minutes only, I got too scared. But after reading about it, I wish I stuck with it and watched it all the way through. :#
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > My boyfriend and I want to see Pixels. Is it really that bad? I had high hopes. It seemed like a fun concept.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just didn't like it. I actually don't know if my husband or kids enjoyed it, I haven't asked them and we have haven't spoken about the movie since we saw it. :# Usually if we enjoy a movie we talk about it afterwards, which bits we liked best etc.
    >
    > I agree, it is a fun concept, and the CGI scenes were the best part, in my opinion. The rest of it though, I didn't care for.
    >
    > You might enjoy it though, I've seen some great films that others have positively hated. Quite a few people loved it, going by reviews on imdb. :) I liked Cars 2, and I know a lot of reviewers didn't like that one. :D

My hubby is a huge video game nerd, and a huge Adam Sandler fan, and he even said this movie is garbage. :/ I didn't see it so I don't know what the beef is. But he said Wreck it Ralph was a better video game movie. :P (He hates sappy Disney movies)
  • Options
    TxrdlyPxxp wrote: »

My hubby is a huge video game nerd, and a huge Adam Sandler fan, and he even said this movie is garbage. :/ I didn't see it so I don't know what the beef is. But he said Wreck it Ralph was a better video game movie. :P (He hates sappy Disney movies)

My husband is a big Adam Sandler fan too, which is why he probably tagged along with us. I'm usually the one that gets to take the kids to see a film, because he's not that interested in kids movies. :D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Cinderella
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Paranormal actvity
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    I wish Inside Out was still here, they didnt keep it long and they usually keep movies a while here...Would gladly see it again. Or atleast did the Labor Day return to theaters thing. Hopefully Hotel Translyvania 2 doesnt go that fast so I can go again...
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited September 2015
    The last movie I watched was Dreamwork's Home. That movie was too cute! Watched On Demand at home.

Haven't been to the movies in forever, so I forgot what movie I saw last in the theaters. I think it was The Avengers Age of Ultron though.
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    cale2003 wrote: »
    I wish Inside Out was still here, they didnt keep it long and they usually keep movies a while here...Would gladly see it again. Or atleast did the Labor Day return to theaters thing. Hopefully Hotel Translyvania 2 doesnt go that fast so I can go again...

I heard "Inside Out" was a tearjerker?! If so, I want to see it! Not that I want to cry - but if a movie makes me cry, it must have been a good watch.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    cale2003 wrote: »

I heard "Inside Out" was a tearjerker?! If so, I want to see it! Not that I want to cry - but if a movie makes me cry, it must have been a good watch.

I cried 3 times :D Even the short before the movie was a little sad (in a good way)
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    The Perfect Guy w Michael Ealy and Morris Chestnut - oh and Sanaa Lathan. Man there was a lot of pretty on that screen! Lol
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    Beautiful Creatures. I was very bored that night. At least Jeremy Irons was in the cast. And this is how I discovered Charles Bukowski. Last I saw in theatre Pitch Perfect 2 xD
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    Artemisa02Artemisa02 Posts: 258 Member
    Trying to finish watching Terminator Genesis with my boyfriend .... I say "trying" because the bad performance and overacting by the actors don't make me want to keep watching, although the script is not bad at all.
    anime_girl_signature_by_marisascarlet-d480fmk.jpg
    My original ID @Artemisa02
    For more check out my blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/artemisa02
    Check my Workshop
    MY WORKSHOP BY ARTEMISA02
  • Options
    EzinaEzina Posts: 101 Member
    The avengers
    banner.png
  • Options
    Planning on going to Martian soon in the theater.
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited October 2015
    Identity, I've seen this quite many times, still a good film.
    It must been at least four months since I've watched a movie. :open_mouth:
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    Joseph15266Joseph15266 Posts: 305 Member
    Grace of Monaco
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    The fast and the furious 7 (it was sad to watch)
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif