Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Step by step instruction on how to get rid of unwanted sims

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    In the gallery too or just your library ? What about existing games with faulty lots already ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I have fixed all my existing ones allready, but I tried downloading the same houses from the gallery that were faulty last time and they worked, I also tried downloading a recent house and it worked then I tried the house from my library that were always faulty and that worked too, I started a new game and the lot was residential once imported. I can do further testing for you if you want, but I thought that was pretty thorough except for existing houses, since I did not have any of those. I can look at all the other houses and see if I can find a generic one. will get back to you on that @crinrict
  • Options
    Yip tested it again and checked a lot of empty lots and existing houses and they were all residential, now I know my daughter had the same problem on her computer, so I will load up her game and see if it corrects an existing problem, she stopped playing because of it and by the time I knew the fix she just wants to play on her tablet all day so that is good, will get back to you on that one too @crinrict
  • Options
    Thanks. I need to check out some lots then myself :)
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ok I had to do the fix for her game, but strangely enough the sim that moved himself in was nowhere to be seen in the game and she last saved while he was sleeping in her sim's bed. All her other lots were residential just that one was generic and it was the only one she played after the update. I also tried starting a new game for her and those were all residential too. So there might have been some sort of correction in that update but not on existing problems. @crinrict
  • Options
    Thanks
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Its a pleasure, thanks for all you hard work and help you provide everyone :)
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Thanks mcrudd!
  • Options
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Thanks mcrudd!

always a pleasure @ceejay and thank you so much for all your help on the forums as well, don't know what we would do without you all :D

• Options
    camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > Andrew060 wrote: »
    >
    > It's weird because I've experienced the opposite to this bug. I've had Sims come over that I want to spend the night with, but they refuse to sleep in the bed when my Sim goes to bed. Instead they stay up watching TV or doing other actions.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That is weird. No idea how to solve that one, sorry

im very upset, i hope this solves my problems, cause i deleted the sims i was playing in daisy hovel, it still kept happing, i told the sims to go away then i deleted all doors they went havent had a problem since but i wish i have those sims back, ill try the generic thing but that means i have to do it too all my houses, what about the money coming in from books and what not, maxis has a lot of explaining to do. what about there inventory and household stuff and everything, do i lose it all, you suck maxis
  • Options
    camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    deleting doors when they go to kick bin after telling them to go away by all sims living in house. just use teleport, until they leave the vicinity, it may work. it worked for me cause i dont want to lose all there works and what not, bl**dy maxis, you need to apologise, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸.