Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    So many new faces in my 6 month hiatus! I have tried to keep up with some of the stories but you guys are speedy writers and I would miss days or weeks at a time. will do much better in the future... :)

Starting on page 840 with

@Hemera123 , Very pretty Sim, Craven makes some awesome patterns doesn't he. :) Looks like I caught your story twards the beginning, will backtrack to read more of Enara's story. :)

@wrenstales , The Devilish Coaster...Awesome <3 !!! I really NEED to buy that set, you did a great job with it. :)

@texansky , Hi Sweety, Missed you!! I love the name Tanika, she has every right to be peeved, time goes by too fast! Townies can be real farts sometimes poor Faith. :/ I had my Simself in China I forgot how much I adore the scenery there, so beautiful!

@PalmArrow , Awww, William is a cutie!! I miss how cute they are while playing 4. I adore Teodor, haven't played him in awhile though. I love that guy thinking about Grim while at Molly's party, so true!! I believe Karlie about the jet skiing ghost, saw it with my own two eyes LOL!! ;) Sebastian is an interesting Sim for sure! About Grim, I was shocked that he showed up in his wetsuit get up, thank goodness I thought to get some screenshots..I do wish it was lighter out though. :|

@king_of_simcity7 , I love the girls outfits, Wonderful scenery shots, I love the Pier, I'm horrible at building those. Stinks about the snow crashing you game! :'( Pretty screenshots though :) .

@EverGreenLife , You my dear are such a sweety sharing all the CC links with me, my Sims 4 guys will look awesome pretty soon!

@CravenLestat , Did you think I would show up here again without some inspiring screenshots, Grim was being amazingly out of character, it was wonderful! :)

@lanlyn , I got me lotsa reading to keep up with Bunter and Piers!! I want to thank you again for putting Bunter on the Exchange, I scrapped the idea I was cooking up for him so in my library to poor guy sits...I will find him something interesting to do no doubt. >:) ...oops I mean o:) (BTW, me and the kids Looooooove Judge Judy!). Yes, I believe it was @Karritz that had some freaky stuff going on with her IFs.

@TadOlson , Hi!! Are you still playing 2? My son's girlfriend gave me her Sims 2 collection of discs, unfortunately my new laptop doesn't have a disc reader thingie, so we bought ae external one, put in disc one of the set and found out she had lost the code for it... :/:'(:/

@Karritz , I wonder if getting an IF has to do with how the pregnancy went, I've played Claire getting back together with Jared more times than I can count and believe her daughter has only got the IF 2 or 3 times, out of probably 15 or more play throughs. I've noticed I tend to lose the IFs too, they are in the crib one minute and nowhere in sight for weeks afterwards (I check all the inventories) then suddenly the pop back up again...I think they're possessed or something sometimes! :o

@junceda , WOW!!!!!! That is one of the best builds I've seen in awhile, very accurate too! <3

@carlymichelle , Awwww, what a cute little baby!! o:)<3

@thuggishsplicer , :):):):) !!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:

I am still working on seeing what is causing the crash. I have had no issues anywhere else yet so there is no other likely cause. No CC or mods conflicting and no signs of any memory issues yet either :cold_sweat:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    So many new faces in my 6 month hiatus! I have tried to keep up with some of the stories but you guys are speedy writers and I would miss days or weeks at a time. will do much better in the future... :)

Starting on page 840 with

@Hemera123 , Very pretty Sim, Craven makes some awesome patterns doesn't he. :) Looks like I caught your story twards the beginning, will backtrack to read more of Enara's story. :)

@wrenstales , The Devilish Coaster...Awesome <3 !!! I really NEED to buy that set, you did a great job with it. :)

@texansky , Hi Sweety, Missed you!! I love the name Tanika, she has every right to be peeved, time goes by too fast! Townies can be real farts sometimes poor Faith. :/ I had my Simself in China I forgot how much I adore the scenery there, so beautiful!

@PalmArrow , Awww, William is a cutie!! I miss how cute they are while playing 4. I adore Teodor, haven't played him in awhile though. I love that guy thinking about Grim while at Molly's party, so true!! I believe Karlie about the jet skiing ghost, saw it with my own two eyes LOL!! ;) Sebastian is an interesting Sim for sure! About Grim, I was shocked that he showed up in his wetsuit get up, thank goodness I thought to get some screenshots..I do wish it was lighter out though. :|

@king_of_simcity7 , I love the girls outfits, Wonderful scenery shots, I love the Pier, I'm horrible at building those. Stinks about the snow crashing you game! :'( Pretty screenshots though :) .

@EverGreenLife , You my dear are such a sweety sharing all the CC links with me, my Sims 4 guys will look awesome pretty soon!

@CravenLestat , Did you think I would show up here again without some inspiring screenshots, Grim was being amazingly out of character, it was wonderful! :)

@lanlyn , I got me lotsa reading to keep up with Bunter and Piers!! I want to thank you again for putting Bunter on the Exchange, I scrapped the idea I was cooking up for him so in my library to poor guy sits...I will find him something interesting to do no doubt. >:) ...oops I mean o:) (BTW, me and the kids Looooooove Judge Judy!). Yes, I believe it was @Karritz that had some freaky stuff going on with her IFs.

@TadOlson , Hi!! Are you still playing 2? My son's girlfriend gave me her Sims 2 collection of discs, unfortunately my new laptop doesn't have a disc reader thingie, so we bought ae external one, put in disc one of the set and found out she had lost the code for it... :/:'(:/

@Karritz , I wonder if getting an IF has to do with how the pregnancy went, I've played Claire getting back together with Jared more times than I can count and believe her daughter has only got the IF 2 or 3 times, out of probably 15 or more play throughs. I've noticed I tend to lose the IFs too, they are in the crib one minute and nowhere in sight for weeks afterwards (I check all the inventories) then suddenly the pop back up again...I think they're possessed or something sometimes! :o

@junceda , WOW!!!!!! That is one of the best builds I've seen in awhile, very accurate too! <3

@carlymichelle , Awwww, what a cute little baby!! o:)<3

@thuggishsplicer , :):):):) !!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Thanks, I shall be playing the Sims soon and watching them ride the rollercoaster.
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    I've been playing TS2 again lately. I just moved in the Rodgers family into a tiny house in Riverblossom Hills. River is a single dad with his teen daughter Arrow and his young daughter Lily. He's a bit of a hippy and doesn't want a 9 to 5 office job, so he got a job as an artist. I plan on making his teen daughter rebellious, but I'm focusing on finishing buying the essentials first, then unloading the drama.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Update without actuall picture or video content yet but wanted to say am pleased :o with this and it will be the best ever and these are all for you all.So pretty :love:
    Literally cannot find outfits these do not look good on, every dress every swimwear every sleepwear would take a year just to try to show the uses for all these.

And a small addition added just for you @Lanlyn I decided your sim needed something fantastic that will fit her style and just ....no more hints :rage: stop threatening me to get me to break silence,no matter how many times you beat me with a shaving cream coated rubber chicken I will not talk :neutral:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

My Sims have been very busy little pixels. I've got another update of my Forsythe Legacy Family, Generation 8.19

I Turn My Back for One Minute!

There are 23 pictures contained in the spoiler below:
    Einstein Crouch-MacDonald celebrated a birthday and is now a teenager.
    7HaWRNd.jpg

Ben Forsythe and Irma Forsythe-Crouch have decided to go their separate ways.
    hDZrpST.jpg

Apparently Eduardo Crouch-MacDonald wasn't good enough for Gayle Grimm-Brunson. She's now going steady with Brett Crouch-Forsythe.
    l0e6LvA.jpg

Carie Spann-Forsythe and Laurence Burgess-Arce have decided to raise their daughter Tawana Forsythe-Arce together and are now living in the same household.
    qtsgKPw.jpg

Meet Elliot Crouch-Forsythe, son of Ben Forsythe and Irma Forsythe-Crouch.
    Y0KBmuD.jpg
    MUCgjfk.jpg

Shellie Forsythe-Crouch has celebrated her birthday and is now a teenager.
    kTsJI1x.jpg

Billie, Shellie and Dax. All of them have the same parents, Lorena Hamlin-Forsythe and Noah Forsythe-Crouch. Lorena's father was half alien, and Noah's father is a fairy.
    R1jxqMN.jpg

Great job Autumn!
    6VOXYfp.jpg
    fkiIbcX.jpg

Karen received her level 6 belt at home.
    BcNKC5V.jpg

A sad day for the gnomes. After taking this shot, I looked around and found four more headstones! They have all been moved to the family cemetery at the back of the lot.
    yheRQ4J.jpg

Lawrence Crouch-Bach just became a child.
    5u93NGv.jpg

Tawana Forsythe-Arce has a little brother. Carie Spann-Forsythe and Laurence Burgess-Arce just had a son and named him Aren Forsythe-Arce.
    aqgDRUG.jpg

Carie seems just a little bit overwhelmed here.
    hEfemW8.jpg

Carie and Laurence have gotten married.
    Km2Tbw7.jpg

Dominick decides to tell a ghost story to the family.
    wEBWqDm.jpg
    AVR758N.jpg

Another ghost haunts the child's stove.
    3uBapx8.jpg

And I found Liz Tarry-Forsythe rocking quietly in the cemetery.
    EecDUdf.jpg

Three of my gnomes posing throughout the property. One in the living room, another in the play room, and the third in the back yard.
    eFA38zF.jpg
    Pd9IriJ.jpg
    44Qx9pc.jpg

Note: Van Cagle-MacDonald left Kristy Forsythe-Crouch and married Christa Lawson. The names of their children, Einstein and Sharla were changed to Lawson-MacDonald and I had to change them back to Crouch-MacDonald. Einstein is now living with his father, and Sharla and her big brother Brett Crouch-Forsythe are living with Kristy.

Kristy Forsythe-Crouch and Allan Hamlin-Forsythe have been flirting. However, he's currently partnered with Tamika Betts.

I just realized that if I put a ponytail and glasses on Lawrence Crouch-Bach, he could be @igazor ! :lol:
    5u93NGv.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited October 2016
    Great updates everyone... :)

Haven't played any today even though I had planned to once I got back from my scheduled doctors appointment but haven't yet. All went okay today and I will be getting my own nebulizer to use when I have other asthma attacks. The nurse was surprised that I didn't have a nebulizer already. I have some hoarseness in my voice at the moment.

I've added more pictures to my Frankenstein story. The link to my blog is in my signature... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @texansky Great variety of pictures again :smile: I see that you have a lot of gnomes. Are some of them CC as I haven't seen them before?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat rec'd

@Hemera123 rec'd

@wrenstales rec'd

@Karritz & @lanlyn I actually have a Mod from MTS that makes all LTRs a fraction of the cost, so I don't worry too much about it. Although the challenge from Arboretum and the Vault sounds interesting.

@EverGreenLife I actually don't use CC skin or eyes in my games. I don't like them. (I'm just weird that way). I am addicted to Hairs, though. I love LLSims creations for both 4 & 3.

@junceda Ohhh... Pretty.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's entirely possible I narrowed down the offending Mod. I hope it's part of the current test batch and not the previous batch that I already incorporated. I'll try to remember to start taking more pics again. I keep forgetting.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    I will be updating at some point; I kind of got distracted as I had to expand the house to fit Alice in and I got an idea for something I wanted to build in a different game so I'm trying to finish that fast. Definitely not abandoning my current game just felt like I needed to get it built while it was fresh in my mind.

I'm going to try to catch up on everyone's updates but there are so many...still going to work on it though.
  • Options

@texansky Great variety of pictures again :smile: I see that you have a lot of gnomes. Are some of them CC as I haven't seen them before?

I don't have any custom content gnomes. I do have all of the EPs though, and I don't know which ones came with which expansion.

There is a wiki that lists the gnomes from Sims 3 and how they can be obtained. You can find it here.
  • Options

This is what happened today with my Forsythe Legacy Family, Generation 8.20

There's a Cougar on the Loose!
    (Faith Forsythe is 96 and Still Exploring Her Options)

There are 24 pictures contained in the spoiler below:
    Regan Forsythe just reached level 10 in cooking!
    9Tap4x8.jpg

Noah Forsythe-Crouch says he stopped by to visit his eldest Billie, but didn't even mention Shellie or Dax.
    oOpeLEw.jpg

Tate Forsythe-Beam and Judy Burr-Kern are seeing one another.
    mXPvTnC.jpg

And despite not living together, Noah Forsythe-Crouch and Lorena Hamlin-Forsythe are still a couple.
    BPhNifO.jpg

Faith Forsythe and Tate's father, Vicente Archuleta-Beam, are hanging out together.
    gYBLVVz.jpg

Eve Spann, Tanika's mother, decided to throw a party. Tanika brought her mother a gift.
    wY7ioEB.jpg

There is no love lost between Tanika and her father, Brenton Spann.
    D89gIsK.jpg

Faith Forsythe is almost twice as old as Jerrod Hamlin-Cagle! She's a real cougar now!
    wtid2OO.jpg

Is this what the younger generation do when they are going steady these days?
    TphnpS4.jpg

I think Tanika is regretting not going to college.
    GnQDJKD.jpg

Tanika's sister Jean Spann went into labor at their mother's party! Her son Tyler and Tanika are in the second picture.
    QvlupJo.jpg
    VXw0jGd.jpg

She had a daughter and named her Lacey. Theron Cagle-MacDonald is the father of Lacey and her brother Tyler.
    7tfhEmi.jpg

Fred Forsythe decided to pay the family a very rare visit.
    wOSs9aY.jpg

Allan and Tameka have split up. I bet it was because he was flirting with Kristy!
    7CJahTE.jpg

Shellie Forsythe-Crouch and Dana Grimm-Brunson are going steady.
    IfeZFmZ.jpg

Ben Forsythe and Irma Forsythe-Crouch decided to get back together. (I'm guessing that Ben and Irma were "dating" long before this notification. Baby Elliot, pictured here, is almost a toddler. And yes, I reused this picture. :innocent: )
    pFl3u7O.jpg

Tanika improved her writing skill to level 10! Congratulations!
    pU64o1I.jpg

Tammy playing in the toybox.
    5WnydP3.jpg

Derek playing with the blocks at the table.
    Sp3CXDk.jpg

Dominick and Tanika are still in love after all this time.
    I8AVxr3.jpg
    a2O6OhE.jpg

Elliot Crouch-Forsythe just became a toddler.
    ZvDp88K.jpg

Faith Forsythe is still exploring her options. Bryant Cagle-Hamlin is at least an adult!
    JvNW0qB.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    For the last two days I have been trying to get a story established it was going to be a main story but my Sims seem to have a way of ruining everything! On the Sims 4 board a bunch of simmers use Don Lothario as their main guy with their ladies so I decided to put a spin on it and see what would happen if I nudged him towards my Sim Luke, who is known to like the gents.

It all started with a secret admirer text...

Screenshot-6558_zpsbvmzlmoh.jpg

They chatted a few time on the phone then met in the park...Luke found out Don has commitment issues and Don found out Luke is a Hopeless Romantic.

Screenshot-6561_zpsofkvxwj3.jpg

After a bunch of chatting and getting to know each other I did my regular 5 romantic moves (no kissing just handholding, flirting and actions that would not throw them into "romantic interest" territory) and let them loose to see what would happen, I do not control them for the next ten moves. I do this with every couple just to see if the relationship should continue. These guys responded positively:

Screenshot-6567_zpsthi15jxh.jpg

All on their own.....

Screenshot-6564_zpsqvvavdmt.jpg

Screenshot-6566_zps5q0adkat.jpg

For once Don stopped dreaming about himself constantly....seriously he dreams about himself all the time!

Screenshot-6569_zpssimpkpen.jpg

Don got a mini makeover, eyebrows darkened and haircut:

Screenshot-6581_zps1oyrhwox.jpg

Lookin' Good!

Screenshot-6579_zpspdfy2wh2.jpg

Luke invited Don out on a date...to the gym (I was not controlling Luke or he would have picked a better place). I forgot I put a massage table in the gym...so:

Screenshot-6584_zpsdflempj2.jpg

After a bunch more meetings and dates I decided to step it up a level and invite Luke over...everything was going great until...

Screenshot-6596_zpsg4deh5bk.jpg

Luke literally kicked him and pushed him away when the subject of woohoo came up, wish I got a shot of it but I was expecting another reaction! This was after a rejection at the gym too, guess I should have taken the hint...but Noooooooo! :|

So Luke called for another date this time at the Fire Department...?!? decided I could use it to my advantages, they have showers there...after a bunch of smooching I decided it was time...nope another rejection and I decide to break it off....

Screenshot-6604_zpsagsmc9qa.jpg

Screenshot-6605_zpskro1wqja.jpg

I watched Luke after I sent Don home to see what he would do....Awwwww! :'( BUT he should have thought of that before he played REALLY hard to get.

Screenshot-6608_zpsfj7jblja.jpg

Not sure where to go from here....

Ohhhh, the perfect Victims for my next experiment...Zelda paired up with Gobias!! >:)

Screenshot-6572_zpscflwdxth.jpg

:)
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @moonandstars83 the challenge to deliver items to the vault and arboretum and science facility has the added benefit of showing you where the insects are and then where the gems and metals can be found. I take full advantage of these two abilities while my sim has them to gather enough of all three to help with making Elixirs later. This is before we has the collection helper.
  • Options
    WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    I've been getting back into a family I haven't played in ages, so not too many pictures of them yet.
    screenshot-711.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Ten points if you can guess who their premade mother/grandmother is.
    screenshot-710.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Vulnera took her son, Expelliarmus, to the kitchen table so he could blow out the candles on his birthday cake. As Ray, her husband, cheered behind them, she reflected on the rich history of her family. The Trill family started out in Sunset Valley thirteen generations ago, and was now living on in Appaloosa Plains through her son.
    screenshot-719.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Expelliarmus was an easily impressed, athletic kid, who loved spending his time outside.
    screenshot-720.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    The little family cheered when their puppy grew into adulthood...
    screenshot-722.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    And mourned when their cat died.
    screenshot-723.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Vulnera worked on her Fishing skill to further her career as a scientist, while her husband Ray became a fortune teller.
    screenshot-724.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Expelliarmus knew there was a lot to see out in the world, and even at a young age, knew he wanted to devote his life to bringing the beauty of the world to others. He resolved to become a painter and photographer.
    screenshot-727.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    screenshot-728.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Then when Expelliarmus became a teen, he started developing strange new abilities.
    screenshot-729.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    His mother did, too.
    It's not much of a story yet, but it's interesting to play them again. Hoping to send them to Egypt next time I play.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Duskeyn really nice update with Isabella, that's a nice way to work University in.

@slynnski I enjoyed the update and really liked the pic of Patricia and Lydia on the swings.

@junceda the fountain turned out lovely

@PalmArrow I love the ocean with the snow as well. Very lovely pics and great update.

@Hemera123 great update, she's on her way to her first heiress.

@lisasc360 enjoyed the update, Lisa hiding the clothes was rather sneaky. I haven't gotten around to much snorkeling yet.

@texansky enjoyed your updates! Lots of babies.

@TadOlson great update, really nice garden.

@cherid87120 both games sound really fun

@king_of_simcity7 great pics.

I know I've missed people so great updates everyone!!
  • Options
    Horse got stuck IN the school in Sunset....

Front end....

Screenshot-146_zpscbqu3ivr.jpg

Back end in next classroom over, I object deleted the poor guy....
    Screenshot-147_zpsdg9ux1r7.jpg

Screenshot-144_zpskvljytwu.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hello, still playing Carly from The Pool Family. Carly is still a baby so sorry for the same photos in my chapters. Anitra and Bennie are working on their jobs.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,028 Member
    The next Rinn Fada chapter:
    Ghostly Quest Giver

Just after midnight, Larry Walsh again rose from the grave. He suffered from his usual wavering confusion until he spotted his daughter Bebhinn walking towards him.

With a shock, Larry suddenly realized that Bebhinn had been present at the time of his death! What could it mean?
    WalshSearch%2B%25281a%2529.jpg

Bebhinn walked right past him. And Larry knew--she'd hardened her heart, blocked his presence out completely.

Larry: Bebhinn! Why? You were my favorite. I gave you everything! My little Bebhinn! Why?
    WalshSearch%2B%25281b%2529.jpg

Larry needed help. He was slowly remembering things, and what he recalled angered him. He'd been such a fool!

When Larry had given the knight that old medallion, he hadn't known the power it held, only that it was a valuable relic. But now that he haunted the spirit world, Larry saw the stone's true purpose. A portal to other realms!

He locked onto the bright rays spreading out over Rinn Fada and searched for their source.
    WalshSearch%2B%25281a%2529.jpg

It wasn't long before Larry found the home of the knight. ... That's right, he thought, the Wimsel mansion.
    WalshSearch%2B%25283a%2529.jpg

Larry now knew he was looking for Brother Bunter, that worthy knight the Brethren had hired to defend the town from dangers. Well, he was needed again.
    WalshSearch%25284%2529.jpg

Brother Bunter had left the Woeful fellowship, but Larry didn't care. He had his revenge to think about. The knight would serve him ... whether he was willing or not!
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%25285%2529.jpg

Larry: Wake up, knight!
    Bunter: Walsh? High Elder? What has happened to you!
    Larry: Murder! Murder!!

Walsh's hollow wail chilled Bunter's blood. There was a ghost standing in his room crying murder!
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Bunter stumbled out of bed and met Walsh face to face. He hoped Caprice wouldn't be disturbed, but it seemed the ghost was only focused on him. Caprice never stirred.

Larry: You must avenge me in the land of the living, knight! I cannot rest until justice has been enforced.
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Bunter was getting a bad feeling about all this. There was only one person he could think of that would have wanted Walsh dead. One person whose heart was dark enough to do it. Bunter had tried to warn Walsh, but the old man hadn't listened.

Bunter: High Elder, did my brother have a hand in your death? Did you see him?
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%252812%2529.jpg

Larry: No! No!! My daughter! My Bebhinn! SHE was there! It must have been her. Must have been!
    Bunter: What? But I don't understand!
    Larry: Blast you! Listen to me! They were in the fog. I know it!
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%252814%2529.jpg

Bunter: Please sir, take it easy. Just explain. Tell me what you remember.
    Larry: Someone knocked me into the water. ... So cold. Numb. ... Couldn't breathe. ... Then, then there was a noise. Rustling. I was left alone. ... Tried to climb out. On the bank. ... But no! Someone else ... held me down ...
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%252818%2529.jpg

Bunter: The attack didn't come from out of the water?
    Larry: The statue ... by the pond ... too much fog ... couldn't see. ... Find them! ... the killers ... use the medallion ...

Walsh was fading, his voice growing distant, a mere echo. In a blink, he was gone. Bunter stood dazed, trying to work things out in his mind. He would need His Lordship for this mission.
    WalshHauntsBunter%2B%252810%2529.jpg

If Larry Walsh had been murdered, the killer--or killers--would need to be given over to the authorities. But if Emad was involved, and Bunter was sure that he was, no human authority would be able to hold him. It would take sorcery. ... Bunter dressed and woke Piers at once. There was no time to lose.

Bunter: M'Lord, I've been visited by a ghost!
    Piers: Oh, Bunter. Not again! Another supernatural? Demons, mummies, vampires, sea creatures, rat dogs ... Where do you find them all?

Bunter: Sir, they find ME! I'm minding my own business, keeping a low profile, acting a Proper gent, and well, they just show up! Unexpected-like.
    Piers (sighing): Hmm. All right then. Let's hear it.
    PiersBunterPlan%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Bunter: It was Larry Walsh, M'Lord. The High Elder from the Brethren of the Woeful Countenance.
    Piers: I knew your getting involved with that lot would be a disaster! Everyone of them, loonies!
    Bunter: Yes, sir. Too true. The headaches they gave me far outweighed the rewards. Not that there was ever much in the way of rewards. I had to ...

Piers: My dear man, if you would please stay on task here!
    Bunter: Of course, M'Lord. Sorry. ... As to Elder Walsh, he told me he'd been murdered. Pushed into a watery grave, as it were. Drowned!

Piers: Details, old boy. Where and when? How? By whom ... and why?
    Bunter: Straight to the point! Ever the detective!
    Piers: Bunter, less schmoozing, more facts!
    PiersBunterPlan%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Bunter: Mr Walsh was killed on his own property. By the pond in his yard. From what he said, it must have been near that statue by the back fence. I'm not sure of the "when." I'd say very recent since word hasn't reached us yet. Probably that one night of heavy frost. Walsh kept mumbling something about fog.

Piers: And does this ghost, Walsh, remember who attacked him?

Bunter: That's the trouble. Not exactly. He only has vague impressions. Claims more than one person was involved though. His daughter Bebhinn, my brother's wife, might have been part of it. ... As to the "why," I'm assuming money, sir. But there's always hate. If you recall, Larry Walsh was a mean old codger!
    PiersBunterPlan%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Piers: Bunter, are you saying your brother or his wife might be implicated in this crime?
    Bunter: I'm afraid so, M'Lord. I haven't told you much about Emad, but trust me, he is quite capable of bumping someone off if it's to his advantage.

Piers: This is not good, my friend. A very delicate situation. We cannot have this, uh, incident threaten our home. I'm glad you came to me, Bunter. We must investigate immediately, but utmost discretion will be required.
    PiersBunterPlan%2B%25285%2529.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @lanlyn , Great update! I have to read backwards to get caught up on this one.... :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    EVERYBODY

All of these will be put up for you to use on every outfit possible your sim heart desires.These are truly beautiful and hope you love them.

Without further ado..I present to you the Sims 3 Fashion Week 2016 Crank up the treble turn up the bass and Blow up your speakers...

HIT PLAY BELOW :*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ij-xs7UmSo&amp;feature=youtu.be

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @CravenLestat Thank you for your comments about Caprice. ...Great video. PG for Pretty Gorgeous! Oh, and I saw the one you made for Caprice. So awesome! I love it. It's perfect. <3

@Karritz I thought you were the one with the Imaginary Friend antics. I liked the pic of your fairy toddler and her doll.

@Hemera123 Your amazons have a real tough society! A guy succeeds in his breeding role and the thanks he gets is being sacrificed! What happens to the poor slobs who fail in the breeding department? I shudder to think! :D ...When I first skimmed through your post, I thought Enara was telling Aslak to sculpt a block--like a chopping block for his head removal! Then I reread it. Thank god she was just telling him to make toy blocks for the baby! :# I'm glad Aslak is a chosen slave now. Whew! That was close! But I knew he was good in the romance department! ;) ...Happy that Enara's friend Nuala joined the tribe too. Great storyline. Very different.

@EverGreenLife Fun to see the Sims 4 interface and your CC items. Very pretty sim.

@junceda Another super awesome build. Your attention to detail is amazing! What a beautiful world! I'm so impressed with all the work you've done for the inside of the palace resort.

@carlymichelle Sophia is a lovely little toddler.

@king_of_simcity7 So sorry about your game crashing, but you did manage to capture some very nice snow scenes. The pink and blue skies are wonderful!

@thuggishsplicer Congrats on your promotion! Awesome. ...Loved the boys' picnicking. And so cool that Aidan found a ghost on the lot. I haven't been able to find many ghosts like that. I was always excited when my hunter discovered one.

@Charlottesmom Looking forward to see what you do with Bunter. You can be very imaginative with your sims! ...Enjoyed reading about Don and his attempt to romance Luke. ...LOL at Don dreaming about himself! ...I like his makeover. ...Sorry Luke and he didn't work out. Maybe next time. ...Funny pics of the stuck horse.

@pajamajam07 Have fun in TS2. I played a little in Riverblossom Hills. Great game, but sometimes a little more challenging than TS3.

@texansky You use NRaas Story Progression, don't you? I love all the notices you get about the world's sims. So much going on! Lots of romance and family building. ...Loved the look on Elliot Crouch-Forsythe's face at becoming a father! ...Ghost sims are so creepy when they use the rocking chairs. ...Cute gnome pics too. ...So funny about the cougar sim!

@lisasc360 I checked out your blog link. Really liked the picture of Lily riding the broom. And the one with her dip kissing Frankenstein was awesome! ...Love their Spooky Day decorated house.

@MoonandStars83 I used to want to give my sims a lot of LT rewards. But because they all live on Epic life spans, I found that skill building, etc. was getting too easy. I'd run out of things for them to work on. So I don't worry about rewards as much anymore. I get them some of the basic ones I like, then save for special high cost ones.

@WestGhost Love that name, Expelliarmus! Quite a mouthful, but unique. Great magic casting pics. :)

@msbeckycat Hey, thanks for all the in-game sim gifts. My newborns have gained a lot of LT reward points for those.
    _____

Meanwhile, in another dimension ... a hidden world only reached by Portal Medallions ;) ...

I'm still doing a little building and testing using a couple from the library bin, getting the world ready to play.

I redid some of the fencing in the Ghastly Manor "Civic Center."
    skDyDRGhHbp41_TUALCanbdCBUdwDaSLZJC74mfGewFulJZLZb0MJMeReTPKW2rHOHrYax0ZaC5ajZOISRoskRczuMnFtoCCWrhh9jDb8-ytWbV3J2Tir1pV-2oRiQtUJwBp7pFLOrsu_Fy3qPAFJRlUpiZKOk_8B8mRTim1Nq1rYos4wxBxcNR6Ta76JLYy1h9_qQ6vpp-3ccckR6n64vwRxcP74OAmhvFCIOQ19ed2vpfNjHY0uizWrfiuO9sFNd9CXoIpzMQBXbRz3h1ics75yT1qQVMCiU-DSdsZFc071DQwHeJRI6oP9zY8GClYPjfI93n5g63LaTvZrRZ7-rHzlp4TO-xTXsk7PrfLP95EvdJTo36Rh_gP3xaIrdICJmzcc-l2j4IPOOkZVFJqrmZIVkgNvcLPOo74sXSREHu0pZw7sj7cewqvbEXb-jAdyKBnT5czVLqQKXgL5DVrv4ithZ_sAPUXxJYlwvs4z6Qi4m-YEqPZPAqWr8L7ADpkPM-U9eL7v--nTI6VdTxn8X_EH6_ePXAFlNc3aPEQnvqeE7Fe14m8hUY-UwAmBajm7NrS3AEHrYKYCIv3Ep9D7Vv4H4mbk4XXBwGSvABbbcolYCGMvg=w1600-h896-no

mpBe03-xFHH2HGs9iUdsh2v2KGHbgtGFDpEXhfvq9dVnYZGYUO5mSOdoRnVXCf7vauTrCocgksxUszetEiBf9hLV_IwjwT8hhrzJ_J5iYS3U7XxQ_prcA7z3cD8NV5nOsNV-97n9e2vObTqLdURYYeQCN0NeIXkzCradJC-7Odpkfy6x2c7yGrayspBxErzirhvnUzNvIhs7VL4m0OitJmEaaCZuizlmzn6nZ4ijQLG8npmPJtTxwjctCAT-vL-n9ukkgfth3DfezTJOy6U8ZCsMlF1fwiXm89OFDSWP6YTgiHsJwCWmdhQ1IkTGRdd1fUQ7kItGEC3hMcZoT8mZ4ztc93eKlFkVAnM1CkfVCOyDYdylcRGVIaHltYOotNzFmxFuyRxne-7DTk36CKa_FR8gkDQSiaFB3ZuAFUGWU-nlHU8fKtV6KuZoB4JuFZiZn5POU0-e0KlSdxRyy2GEev--JqpybhVd6AjQMX9w_DXoaoc1h8FYaBQDe4fpmU6ftnz604jJXv7E39zPzVPIYepZ4ByBsYTnAjiirAvVuVrLT2Yz4P8b0_XPOaaGcTXi6-_ZmeTmt36jssHgrMJz7m3KXfU_QJ5idPIFQs-rp_tshA8oqw=w1600-h896-no

I built a small addition to the dungeon level and included a seedy bar.
    YswKVGSzVEbAINX6ANk5ciyyR1DTvTqV5Zl5zX5F1zxilDXgyyG_v9whId_oT1mkWLnm_tB0Ej7lWsjsrAWSCSxHT9o9XBaJE-3OK7oor9wwoWlz2pynSOpNH33yrj_9qH__rXQuvK1_zgVvjkEa7qgjPsvVhqYja6is8KbuDiRnyL1lv46RNGoT5ixF6SC_9WuIjR8n38cIH_wcJ4QUz_JPXsJ8xPoOjJXu31D1VIDxNqiu0R2Bw5i6UhuvCE3uwRrLUIZRKfgs1PGKZhczeZmLZ_-OtASL7sI4Yot9aUmY3IPG7pQcOSs2HX05yhWPADb-mfdjp4-N9S2WjFJghnsVCGVulybxDVCyHxURla7H_OgsI6isRvi2EQioREGulhA5k5amlKwNyKf-zjKK5qVFzQtNQqYJ_Uysf-byTcb6yRQXWUSDB7Cc9UKvahXUhBA2BZrJY-XSNY4dDbflTQztnV3RHg0vWWwLWelMwaXyYJBFwPCqmXm6hQF8OhJQPBycq3FLiJtj9ZTw3jItLxQ5S0epZh20yEVlvGtTvrMZ4xg5F7FjJoJxdpbQr-v0DuK1SRswUubNdPiPxgwfYWsC5HRJU_Lc_vl9AmJ9S-tJQHBFZw=w1600-h896-no

The rabbit hole rug in the back room is for the Criminal Hideout.
    yOlQo4gl1aF0aoJcEs_vdDlbOYuZfybCfjb6hntD8zsp-c2TbqYJABPhHFs6zmCclfiRnummpMiG6oELDAdkGtChyWZ2CLCupQZ0ferRPXViH5udrIY8JXCG--jE0RH_ZhL0ILm-S7Zno37wiiazUPdkfBygVHU5OSLmBbRqvqi3zDKCavhWNdfGjD1Pro8-jPnB1DR88H8sORiEJ3bvAb7u3IhaOrRYA0aWw-Oj8Y6pdMJomLYaiaNCyw4CZVywfHvfT-uFQHmeFFlJZ_6_YHKD2HbRwnnj-TAnxL8WdU-3A9f5TgvNlVB0ngC3m-F4AD8cDsA2phAuVu4gGelvYdc6hz145MwQr9mf4FfWskrNApW1jvWxUIppPNFQjyOilwwjOV7gKK88vqC-Pc8UDXIYc6xZKoq17hs5-utlvigA-9k8YcplPSeig8xgNP_RT_OEka7tQdgwNcyFjtj9P4D-vd567yVT-cKpmKOCWpOIP9M_poNlH0pR10HceaizYYJP0pYAtxDIvEWJ1VPyAdHjXQcbuf1Qx6xh0EDJ-_sE8GPUZR523OMyrQQ8A3Nc00HXuqVSAsPCx3_fr2U-1hh-7WMp1cIT-5vMORwc3O5EcmeHow=w1600-h896-no

While I was working on the bar, the game camera swung up a couple of levels, and I saw that the Grim Reaper from the Door of Life and Death had made an appearance. A tourist was nearby, but ...
    XNM6sU6o_JQjnj6KqSHFv0wbHnUjL2ucOHpvvAm-DLnETSOjaNBX_7K6WGUtrzNBTB2OW8GlYxWR-7nBLC7zzkuY0mJ3ZXIvSEYM_Kh6rHstlTlDLI9ClBsFf61JhkrljzE3AIufi_Y5Sa8JGicAjwPMWpYGRc68Kv-_aEv6fC0tDJwd0X0K6IFJUPb6mjD-zDa9rd5omf4mdFuxEXGYimf4bRkcdGIaqHDmxPcv2mnqV5wxpus4jfAki-B9NFd3vHfQEH6bTdpmuqP2c3bLAEm8BiHYEVfRDex68XFEt_Q_3gC-wXyvvHuDADInC32hljQ8f6IsTAnMysgFg-7-oKZaDKOuws-45bLyLmyUPs9JGivEJG4rmpXC0EnpyXySF199CBOENuiyx0y6wYwV2ZZzGsl8lixNMma7vXyZ44bbnYiv-lPt4GMYtDe8LL1pJGMYIzNjHPU22uKtV2UmjoS6SiKdyzmeBXVU7L7hsKqCwz0HUDdC7cId1r3mW4nRObn_3KCr62UHTmWvoMvM08MKI1QB8OJf6vAZ2t0GrGUEQwgSYNs-7iNvxQlo6QZBnSG3z625lk8wbt1QZQjNbQh0MKvz3uiM533eJ4r5VD07MHbukw=w1600-h896-no

... it was a member of the paparazzi who had fallen into Grim's clutches.
    KwxnHhvGzcI0Kj1RWAM8HBpEBa2att06S-i3nSh2nD8hHhDG7YWOhhpXiSpH1ZXsAdWbj4WQOhxEAH1tfxP1wBr12UdDZf9aHEAHxS722FT7kLPNX82BEVFY8iewGlszPHZNqjp5EynXW00pZWISODAIWLRl98iqJgjSTrofTfZWb9ZE7OVeqpxGGYqh9Y7sf-MkMCbPEejacfi-3nmpQjYnmMAH_nv1n1eeSQIG28JZdM528j8uiIreiadNWX8C0Y211CmZvc7sAxcBmuys73qLW26ZaJc7__G-Kuna480i3_hEQyZ2EmCbCedf0VA2fOM7zcWuJxoELttjZG_mFbu134yHUKVUHzVznF8KNZbPgvrnevZrWjH39FA51cPVUXpYa7Dnl4ieB7SSaeBf1bK2h7AvPTp__p3KIDIhOH_sQGNB73kqUW_rRxFy49r2eYuu9-L5ngqpju1dWL_vReHzqiSSveDhawInBaVofg5QpEseAk0OO3RA--fGbcXNe1XEEeLnS8cQHIcWwYKYGk9gIAPZO3dm1B1rHnUPPep35N6TD2QDsSMZVlAfJ4ve5J6lH28rGsHWywDmhydjRLGE4Rh618SBKdP-_raKRAigqRBYZg=w1600-h896-no

She should never have knocked on Grim's door! I guess the welcome mat monster got her, but I didn't see it happen. :o
    UMVqp5pr2V6UNzxj6Y44jOW7y_0PLYL9xcj_rAIVYoeEQOgyx6pYGaIxZDRpZ__Ymlcb4pgp7PZ09qxyHJZE-QxUd58TAGan3MWEAE1DPYL3GPp5Ue0j8nlHpcgUsdsRw3-Msu2Lcx-V88D-fxGdFK6ByQcN8X5ZsUorez2gBUK6wRTJUX3LlfLX-QXsZwdNa7Tpsvl3xrPBvrUIxoPFQ4ja2WSA3QlBVqFfQG8CGDqXDISOpiNW0azxud266oOrOD0QzCsgYpUmZz0OjWewPk9a1CjD3XrY1IFhvkJ6w81lKudwTJpnuaK0OojNArV0kZahRO7XVmYf65fUV_cK2dHxPwDR6Poa-0tZpwnvZvI85x_OdAtCG15wV8vlUdjHIkwWjgwt5kGUnR1sNcTF7Dc2SoSjaF2Yi_DeootExAUn_yiQ6zRBQeQmQ2D80rlJitrGpvfRHwE7_xy_11Xur7-9AS7O38UfnaiyL6haEt7ClhEBmwuzY5G4L8ydAjP1Ec93MGDaPvoReEdlFm5Nz8Cwl_1tjTCBbfeSt8qi_L3F9CPguS0LajS5dHVwUkxGjsMrFw1lxNsdjD-Zak-NXGbB_MmLBx3p80GWl3rTFsqmN1YZ_g=w1600-h896-no

Grim made himself at home for a while after he collected the lady's remains.
    pvlW9MtNqfR_vrgcxrDPQozrYyqnUY42LfOCoSfYT4kqSKoqym_rL_TWlVbw6yZwdTbn5eedVRA9nCld-25DfgNcUXVBV-gQoJcIy3xheS7Yf1DlohWMyHnv2ParkgejSfiaGK8-RoTaRcvX6uMtaDWQ-3byJ5rOxNe7hpZ2_RMJMnTkV5l3QKqVGhqlIhG5mzw-sVZOc9C784AIRyq7CYpNhTsAK9sDElxWEK1RUYXRWOXa2k-qjmcNJK41kXymxXPzmKq_4g2ceD7JPv9MNgjdY6R0TAOxH5hzfgr2a1NcE4eTGlUzae8ED4LLMcFSWrqq5IBgunDGEoCUKBvOq6r6vxCv3dSdbtFznLXtXGBJyLmiWMTJmzP5yQMCZsyy1TdOOIlkqo-S7pVZg_DrTm97a5TbAUhKKTN-KHbGz8nOI96XDJdin3R142QDLSqR6NjmUUSsEY8oLX5WefcZKmjHGiJ-s6pShIZvG30GPv9f_jcNznpynOHe5HV5OsTuB_sYUoMZZeNJM_5bY3aS56WIcnW6Uwl0kJzs4qPJKW1WXryZ3fF9kU_jy5IYnXdQbrsXlaeml4Di-ruM5GXn9RltU7AY-d82JQNPS7DZYRag2GPhNA=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , Nice! I liked the first one and the butterfly one for Lanlyn the best but they are all Awesome! :)
  • Options
    @lanlyn , Great update! I have to read backwards to get caught up on this one.... :)
    @Charlottesmom If you want, instead of reading backyards, you could follow my Table of Contents for Rinn Fada. The posts are all in numerical order, with the older posts towards the bottom and the newest towards the top. Just click on whatever chapter you want to start with and work your way up.

Rinn Fada Story Table of Contents

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top