Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    @Karritz My most active vampire family, the Redders, have four adult children that I have raised in game. Catalina, my avatar, is one of them. All four children have had invisible friends that I would play with until they creeped me out. I buried them in the Bridgeport cemetery because they scared me. I don't really know how that effected the kids or my game..but the kids weren't playing with them anymore. Five years later in the real world I loaded up my Bridgeport save..and guess what? Those imaginary friends are still hanging out in the cemetery waiting to be made real! I was just there with Catalina 2 nights ago because she was visting her sister. She picked one up and tried to take it home! I have come to realize that these imaginary friends are super hot sims( unusually pretty) I need them in my game. I'm going to put them in an orphanage. Catalina and her 3 siblings are going to honor them. We are gonna make them real. This is going to be fun! <3

Have fun with your sims' new friends. I like to make sure all of my sim babies get an imaginary friend. If they don't I get one from another sim and clone it. Then when they make them real I give them a makeover to try to have them each be as different looking as I can manage at the time. If I don't give them a makeover, after a while they get boring as they all seem to get one of two different faces. They are pretty but it gets repetitive after a while.

For example - here are a few of the imaginary friends after their makeover.

Ruth
    Ruth-Butler001.jpg

Peter
    Peter-Lake002.jpg

Harry
    HarryKing001.jpg

Pippa
    BertieDonnaPippa001.jpg

They were all from my Isla Paradiso Bunch - made after I stopped making the video. There were no IFs in either of my Isla Paradiso Bunch video series.

Then I got a bit more creative with the 30 Grandchildren series

Lucy
    LucyHolden_IFmadeReal.jpg

Clarice and Stan
    ClariceStan001.jpg

Rachael and Clara
    RachaelClara.jpg

Percy
    PercyLongHair001.jpg

Cathy
    Cathy005.jpg

Pauleen
    PauleenHoldenIF001.jpg

Ben
    Ben_Holden_IF_MadeReal001.jpg

Win
    Win004.jpg
    Win is now in my current series of videos and has been moved to live in Vice City.

Jake (previously known as Jellybean)
    JakeHolden_IFMadeReal001.jpg

Trish
    Trish-In-Outerwear-As-YA.jpg

Prue - she is from before I started giving them makeovers so I think she's just as she was when she became real
    Prue002.jpg

Bart - two pics of him before and after his makeover
    BartBeforeAndAfterCAS001.jpg

I go through phases. I play with face shapes, or lips or freckles or any other feature. I have them with all different skin types and colours. These are just a few I found quickly in my photo sharing site.

I suspect a probably have a few hundred of made over IFs made real now and I train them in skills and keep them to place in future games. For some reason I seem to have more fun giving imaginary friends their makeovers than I have when making a new sim from scratch.
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member

Screenshot-100.jpg
    Getting dressed up in a costume and playing pretend with his imaginary friend!
    Never done either of these things for sim kids, it's cute!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 21
    Sunscreen and nostalgia...

No Sims 3 playing today... I have finally taken the leap and converted to Steam because there was/is a sale on old titles such as Sim City 3000 and Sim City 4..

SimCity%203000%2021.03.2024%2013_54_38.png

Many of you probably started by playing the original SIms game (The Sims 1), and so feel very nostalgic about it, but this (Sim City 3000) is where everything Sims related started for me.. this is nostalgia. ;)

Though I must say, it does look a lot more pixelated then how I remember it as, but that may also be because I seem to prefer the closest zoom level much more now than I used to back then for some strange reason. ;) (This image is zoomed out).

Of course, I did know what Sims 1 was also back then, since my Sim City 3000 disc had an ad for it that would always play with the intro section unless I clicked it away, but somehow I didn't play anything Sims related until I for some reason randomly borrowed my sisters Sims 2 game after she had gone tired of it, and then shortly thereafter Sims 3 came out...
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    @Karritz Thanks!! I read about that. It sucks, because this is where I met most of you. I'm still also trying to get use to the HQ as well, but it just doesn't have the same feeling this forum has.
    All I hope for is that the new forum functions a bit similar to this one, so I can share multiple pictures at a time. lol
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    @Karritz Thanks!! I read about that. It sucks, because this is where I met most of you. I'm still also trying to get use to the HQ as well, but it just doesn't have the same feeling this forum has.
    All I hope for is that the new forum functions a bit similar to this one, so I can share multiple pictures at a time. lol

I have been assured that the new forum is not going to be like Answers HQ. So I suspect we will all just have to hang in there and wait for the new forum to arrive. Even if it means not posting for a while. Just return when it is more like a comfortable place to chat about our games. Answers HQ appears to be a good design for asking specific questions you have about issues in the game but it doesn't really seem to work when you just want to talk about things that happened in your game. Especially if it's something unusual that others may not be searching for.
  • Options
    @Sprottenham I started out with Sim City. I don't remember it's name. It was before Sim City 2000. I have Sim City 2000 and Sim City 4. Probably have Sim City 3000 somewhere. I know I hated Sims City 4 as it was so different to the earlier versions of the game. I haven't launched it since 2017. I've occasionally wondered if it is still available to play. I have it on my old laptop which had Origin on it. I didn't install Origin on this PC as I didn't want to move up to patch 1.69 for my Sims 3 game. I didn't enjoy Sims 4 either. I have the base game only for it. I hope you enjoy your new Sim City game.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    My most recent sims city game I've played is SimCity, I noticed the characters from that game are sims 3 which I didn't know that @Sprottenham I believe I still have the very old SimCity 2000 one in my collection too.

SimCity2.png

SimCity.png

But the first day of playing SimCity a fire started during a live stream I was doing on twitch. 😂🤣
    new.png
  • Options
    SimCity 2000 was the first sims game I played before the sims 1 was released, that is what started my addiction to the game @Sprottenham

SimsCity_2000.png
    SimCity_2000.png

Then they released the sims 1 trailer and I was super happy to see that.

sims_1_trailer.png

sims_theme_park.png

and then I noticed they released Sims Theme Park close around or before the sims 1 was released, I played that too until I got the sims 1 game.

new.png
  • Options
    I put the dance floor at the park, my sims love doing the chicken dance lol

Chicken_Dance.png

new.png
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 22
    @Karritz Ah,well I've never played Sim City the original, or 2000, but I have seen videos/screenshots of the first one. It may have been a fun game, but I think it looks very unappealing with the brown ground colour especially. :P

Yeah, Sim City 4 might not be the ultimate city building game, I probably thought there were some annoyances to it when I first played, but I didn't outright hate it. I also just found a while ago that I also own Sim City 2013 by browsing through my EA App library, which I had completely forgotten about somehow.. that's how memorable I thought that was.. ;) That might also explain why my EA answers HQ account was created in 2013 as well.. even though I can't remember signing up there... as far as I can remember now that I think about Sim City 2013 was a disappointing experience because of tiny maps and a forced online multiplayer feature of sorts.. Regrettably I bought it when it was new, at a full price, and I don't think I played it all that much....

I might get back to you on more thoughts about Sim City 4 once I replay it... Probably the ultimate city builder game would be to combine the best elements from Sim City 3000, Sim City 4 and Sim City 2013, and ditch the rest.. or maybe try Cities Skylines... it does look interesting, but I want to 'finish' my Sim City games first before I consider something else...

@misty4m Haha, well I did accidentally cause a fire in my city too just because I wanted to remind myself how the disaster menu worked. ;) OF course this was before I had even built a fire station in the town, so I had to quickly just panic-dump one in there so that I could dispatch fire fighters to the fires that were now spreading threatening to burn everything down.. ;) Of course no screenshots of the event, as I felt it more pressing to actually put out the fires that were now blowing up my industrial area!

I usually play with disasters off, because I just like to build my city and watch it grow in peace without to much drama and such. Not really a big fan of disasters, atleast not in the earlier stages. I might unleash some once I have created the metropolis that I consider the end goal when there's not much else to do....

I have never played Sims Theme Park, but I have enjoyed especially playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and I did enjoy that more than Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, even though that one introduced 3D graphics...

Well, it's cool to see that I'm not the only Sim City player on these forums, and that there are, of course, many ways into playing the Sims 3. ;)

And in order to not leave this post as just one gigantic piece of text, here are the latest in game shots from my town (taken yesterday):

Q8oIAEq.jpeg
    I plan to build residential areas around this entire lake, eventually making them all high residential value. ;)

UpDRtkl.jpeg
    In the future I don't want an industrial area here. This is only temporary as the city grows. Or maybe there will be some industry, but hopefully with a high enough land value to make it all non-polluting clean high tech businesses... and of course, the landfill is not going to be there...

By the way, I did not mean to derail the thread by talking about Sim City stuff.. just wanted to pop in and say what I was doing...
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    I finally got Episode 18 of Generation 2 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge loaded to YouTube and it is now available for you to watch.

It loaded really fast too. My new internet connection has changed the load time for a 30 minute video from about 8 hours to about 10 minutes.

https://youtu.be/77Vh65mSSPI

The sims are in Vice City for the whole of this episode. We get to look around the world and into a few houses. I have bulldozed some lots in the world and placed some of my preferred venues in their place. I added a roller coaster that is available in my studio, the Porter Party Mini Warehouse from Showtime, The Elixir Consignment Store from Supernatural, Vaarg's Tavern from Supernatural, the Stones Throw Greenhouse from the Sims 3 Store and a wedding venue I built and it is not in my studio as it contains custom content.

Olivia is the founder of this Perfect Genetics Challenge. Her husband, Don, has taken some of their grandchildren to Mountain Lake to visit their cousins. The cousins needed training, and they needed to turn their imaginary friends real, and they needed to age up.

Four of the cousins aged up to Young Adult and there is no room in Mountain Lake for them to have their own homes so they need to move to a different world. Don took them to Vice City in the previous episode.

In this episode we have a look around the world, see where I placed the venues and have a look inside some of the homes.

Max is Don's alien son and he visits the roller coaster and throws a party at the Porter Party Mini Warehouse. The party is somewhat eventful as it is supposed to be a costume party but everyone got into the pool and had a great time swimming. A drowning was narrowly avoided and some of the guests became zombies during the party. But everyone went home happy and the party was awesome according to the majority of the guests.

I popped into Paul's new house to see his new basement that contains his sculpting equipment. Paul is Max's imaginary friend made real. Paul has the Bot Fan trait. I found him sitting reading while in his Bot Form. I told him to change into his organic form. He turned into his Doll Form. After several attempts to use his menu to get him into his human form I finally told him to change into his everyday outfit and that fixed him. He was back into his human form.

Then we go and have a look at Patricia's basement and this visit was uneventful. Then Don dialed up his travel provider and headed back to Mountain Lake. We will see him there is in the next episode.

I hope you enjoy this video.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Finally started the opening paragraphs for my Apocalypse story since my Legacy muse has decided to abscond for parts unknown. The set-up process is taking some time. I'm debating whether to start it from the female protagonist's viewpoint. Ideally I'd want to have pets in there but unfortunately my computer tends to balk when I stick the Pets EP in, so I'll just have to do without.
    PAb8guY.jpg
    It seems like this sleepy little town is where I start most of my Sims stories involving the threat of nuclear annihilation or apocalyptic happenings. But until someone comes up with a post-disaster Bridgeport or Riverview or...whatever... Sunset Valley is where my post-apocalyptic games will start.
    PDgnWBW.jpg
    Right now, I'm debating on whether to do a nuclear apocalypse or just have it end up being a meteor storm where the majority of the town gets wiped off the map. Either way, it will involve a huge explosion and a lot of sims getting annihilated right off the bat. Thank goodness for NRAAS Master Controller>Advanced>Total Annihilation ~evil cackle~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited March 27
    Generation VI Chapter Two: Forward Thinking

Persephone awakens from a peculiar dream and seeks advice from those closest to her. The horses are finding their hooves at Evergreen House and there's no rest for the wicked when we have an Evergreen wedding to celebrate!

EG-6-2-10.jpg
    Post edited by lizzielilyy on
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nuclear Distater would be such a great storyline to evolve and mesh with future stories. The drama is realalistic with so many twist and turns that you could control. :p
  • Options
    edited March 26
    Is anyone familiar with Douglas Veiga's CCLoader? I'm trying to get that into my game and I'm getting more and more confused the more I look at the instructions on how to use it. Maybe my brain is getting too old and too dysfunctional to deal with this kind of modding.

@MiataPlay - I miss my Photoshop program. I used to make proper nuclear annihilation images for my stories.
    6jmVxsM.png
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    The End of Days

I grew up during the Cold War, when everything seemed very tenuous. For many years, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, I had vivid nightmares of nuclear apocalypse. ~ Justin Cronin

...for a little town in Canada, where we grew up didn’t have much in the way of sophistication. We had a school, we had a main street in our down town, a couple of shopping centers and we had two main high-schools that were rivals to each other. We got up in the morning, went to school, and came home in the afternoon, ate dinner, did our homework and went to bed. Yet like the big cities in the United States, we did nuclear “take cover” drills. As if hiding under a desk was going to help us when the big one went off just down in Vancouver. At the time, warheads on ICBMs were at least a megaton in yield. One dropping on Maple Ridge Municipal Airport would have annihilated the entire town and left it a scorched ruin. ~ Haruo Chikamori

Prologue

River’s viewpoint

PDgnWBW.jpg
    It started out like any other day. It was June, school was out, the weather was warm and sunny and Haruo and I had graduated high-school. We were young adults preparing, at last, to take on the world; to make something of ourselves. Eventually, Haruo and I would have jobs and be making money enough to get married and then well, to have kids. To start a family of our own. At least that was the plan. We had just put down §14,700 on a lot of our own, after combining the savings that both Haruo and I had. Of course, we loved the lot and the fact that our intention was to improve upon it as our finances grew.

We had nothing but a tent that we laid down; my only source of entertainment came from an easel that we managed to pick up. I loved painting and Haruo wanted nothing more than to make me happy. While he toiled and laboured at making a garden for us and eventually making it so that we were self-sustaining, I got to paint to my heart’s content.

There were no signs that we were aware of that the plans we had would come to an abrupt end, however looking back on things now twenty years later, we had hints that we’d missed along the way. Not ominous ones that would instantaneously let us know that we were all living on borrowed time, but ones that proved to be significant when you added them all up together.
    isxMp3T.jpg
    o7zKlVq.jpg
    Like the meteor that Phil found in Central Park. To us it was a fortuitous event as it brought us a decent chunk of change. But to us that was all it was. Just a chance event that was lucrative. Well, that chance event was more than just chance. It was portent of what was coming. As it was, many more meteors would be coming from the heavens.
    hq8WUOY.jpg
    We had all pitched in, the five of us to purchase the lot at 15 Summerhill Court which left us with approximately §42,455.00 simoleons.
    wVS7Ioc.jpg
    BvIGsyW.jpg
    While I picked up an easel and started painting, Bebe and Clarissa, Phil’s girlfriend, had gone down to Central Park to fish, while Phil had gone to pick up the remnants of the meteor that fell. Presumably Phil was going to Aleister’s to drop off the meteorites on consignment and we would see around five in the afternoon roughly how much we would get back for them. My boyfriend, Haruo, decided that he was going to go hunting for meat and gathering vegetables and fruits.

Phil, however, did return before my boyfriend did so he set about creating an oven with stones that we could use to cook whatever Bebe and Clarissa managed to catch. And when my boyfriend did return he could clean and cook the fish up. Meanwhile, I was trying to get some paintings together so that I could sell them to the consignment store in hopes that would give us some money to build a shelter before winter came. For roughly about §150.00 we had a workable kitchen set-up. Bathing and eliminating waste though was another matter – the only option we had for bathing was to go down to the water’s edge and take a nice long dip in the water, washing our hair and body with a sponge. Eliminating involved digging a hole and using it to do our numbers one and two.
    NEYJugR.jpg
    The morning cleared up and the clouds went away. And we were blessed with a nice sunny day. Unbeknownst to us we were being prepared for the end-times with a celebration of what idyllic life was. Little did we know it was going to be our last for the longest time.

How was the world going to end? We didn’t know at the time. Nor would the revelation of just how it would end gave us any comfort.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited March 26
    I haven't played TS3 for a long time.
    I gave Orchid a new hairstyle, then he become very Wei-Jin demeanor (hippie in ancient China)
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-127.jpg

And a new sim who also related to true crime (anyway his real-life reference has nothing to do with his scar). I plan to create another sim who reference to one of his infamous fan (copycat) and make them redeem each other (of course it didn't happen in real life).
    Screenshot-128.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited March 26
    End of Days

Chapter One; Part 1

The end did not come quickly. Nor was it an calamitous event being foreshadowed by many. Most would not even realize it was occurring. In fact, there were many weeks still left of existence for a lot of the people of the town. And life went on as usual.
    PBdXEdv.jpg
    40rvURN.jpg
    Clarissa and Bebe were happily fishing at the Central Park pond hoping to catch enough fish to either sell or to put towards cooking a decent dinner for the five of them. After all, their mind was on making a decent shelter by fall. Phil had dropped off his prized meteorites to Dave Ramsey who was manning the till at the counter as usual at Aleister’s. Phil had managed to get them in before the deadline and hopefully they would all sell, which hopefully would bring in a pretty hefty chunk of change for the group so that they could get started with making the foundation to their new home.
    RcoclqT.jpg
    It also meant that Haruo who was definitively into collecting would also have to get some things started with the gemstones that he already had in his pocket – and some of them as far as River knew were valuable and would give them enough to break ground. As it was, it was going to be slow going and the five were going to be spending the majority of their time outdoors trying to keep from getting soaked when the rains came. The other alternative was to try to go down to the fitness center on the corner of Water Lily and Main or 28 Hour Fitness as it was known and use their showers and try to get some shut-eye indoors so that they didn’t get drenched. Either that or build a lean-to of sorts that they could use in a pinch. Although that didn’t seem like much. Even a glorified shack would do wonders for them. But they needed the simoleons for that and that wouldn’t come easily.
    Nk9iqv8.jpg
    mpUh9YZ.jpg
    Haruo was currently over at 97 Waterfall Way harvesting some lettuce. Always nice to have greens and lettuce not only did it hold a lot of water, but it was also fibrous too – at least it would keep them constant. Just dig a nice deep hole.

Phil made some grilled cheese sandwiches, a key lime pie and spaghetti for his friends so that they wouldn’t go hungry. Now it was trying to find a table and chairs for them to eat off of.

Afterwards, Phil went off to dumpster dive for items to sell, but unfortunately, there happened to be a freak meteor storm, which ended up flattening poor Kaelynn Langerak ending her life. This would foreshadow much worse to come as the cosmic pummelling would continue.
    Sd9fbKk.jpg
    Nightfall came very quickly and a last meal was eaten by all before the five headed off to bed, which was essentially pick a spot on the ground and collapse from exhaustion. Considering it rained earlier in the night, which they had to suffer through, not only were they exhausted but wet and miserable too. Even though the rain was warm, it just made things even worse since the night was usually cold and the mornings meant that the temperature dropped even further chilling them right to the bone. But luckily it wasn’t frost but they would have to do something about the fact that they were living in the open and unable to do anything about the weather. They would need to get under some cover.
    3O8WzmR.jpg
    The first night was absolutely uncomfortable. For all the appearances of flat ground, there were still dips, rises and indentations in the ground that meant that lying on the ground usually meant that something was going to poke into your back. River’s solution to getting the wind out of her face was to sleep under Haruo’s leg. Luckily he was so exhausted from harvesting wild plants, that he pretty much conked out and didn’t twitch a single muscle. Luckily he also didn’t let loose any gas either – that would have been singularly unpleasant.

End Part 1
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Shadow_Assassin I like your sim! I see goth love. ;)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Y'all, it's been too long since I've posted! :grimace:

I was going over some photos on my computer that I planned to share a few months ago and found this gem. :smirk:

*Brace yourselves cause y'all know me.* 😜

Daaaaaaaang this guy is HOT STUFF!!! 😍

53614975431_a6cb2088c9_c.jpg
    (Even if his bare chest might look fake, too plasticky, or whatever. Lol! :lol: It's the bad lighting!!)

His name is Jeremey. 🥰 I created him just for trying out that cc torso. ;)

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it. For certain types of sims especially. 👍🏻

Hope y'all are having a great day and keep on simming! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    End of Days

Chapter One; Part 2

NBlOoZq.jpg
    Being uncomfortable meant an early morning. Phil found himself awake at 3:57AM. This was not the time he wanted to be up, at least for most sane people and Phil was far from that – sane; that is. However, for Phil, sleeping under the sky was definitely not something he’d ever wanted to do. He was miserable, cold, wet and it had yet to warm up outside. The crickets were unnerving and he swore he’d heard a wolf howl somewhere. Next time, he’d consider booking a hotel room and enjoying the comforts of civilization. Since he was up he figured that he would at least make pancakes. Even if his best friends were subjecting him to tortures intolerable.
    jkRoI0p.jpg
    Clarissa was the second one awake. And she was miserable because she’d only gotten about a half-night’s sleep thanks to her bladder interrupting her somnolence. And then on top of that she had to make a panicked run in the pitch-dark to get to a port-a-potty that was hard to see in the dark.
    83ZNqQ5.jpg
    After getting the rest of the group up to eat breakfast he conjured a sunstone, a turquoise and an opal and spire cut all of them with the aid of a special gem-cutter that had pre-programmed cuts that would maximize the amount of simoleons in each consignment sale. Afterwards, he headed off to Aleister’s to drop off those cuts. And after he dropped them off at Aleister’s, Phil decided that he would go dumpster diving to try to find some items that he could consign at the the consignment shop.
    MICEIp0.jpg
    8UPWNPP.jpg
    Haruo conjured several gemstones and cut them. He was hoping to at least break §100,000.00 simoleons and get started on the foundation of the house he was planning to build. But it all depended on how much they were going to be able to get out of the gem-sales today.
    RHQJ4ws.jpg

Meanwhile Clarissa was using the chemistry table and creating potions. She currently had the bladder-flow and ghost potions. Neither of which were any good at promoting a good-night’s rest which was something they all wanted. Trying to get things done while trying to deal with sleep that came at a physical toll on the body was not a good way of trying to get ahead and get money enough to build a shelter.
    V5tHsWO.jpg
    And unsettling news was coming over the radio. Moscow was going to treat any meteor like an attack on the motherland from foreign forces. So far the Soviet Union had been very lucky in that most of the meteors that had fallen within the borders were small ones causing very minor damage. Hardliners within Gorbachev’s Politburo were making noises about a nuclear response if a large meteor were to hit Moscow. With the constant pummeling from the cosmic junk entering the atmosphere, it was only a matter of time.

As far as the West was concerned, this was a threat not to be taken lightly. They warned Moscow that any launch of nuclear weapons would be met in kind. Thus humanity teetered on the edge of the abyss. There wasn’t the technology to stop the meteor rain that was to come. And unfortunately for civilization, it appeared that the one way trip to Armageddon had just entered the freeway on-ramp.
    ATPx9Ek.jpg
    This news persuaded Haruo and Phil to start digging an underground shelter...they would start building a one level and then start digging deeper into the ground as they went along. They would need plenty of places to grow and a place to fish. Hopefully the timeframe that was left would give them enough time to gather up enough fish to make it viable.

End Part 2
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @emorrill well wasn't that a sight for sore eyes! I don't use CC really at all but that torso is something else ;)

Generation VI Chapter Three: Chasing Dreams

Persephone's recurring dream continues to plague her. She sets out learning to ride one of the horses while Cosmo decides he wants to build an Ark of his own. The last of her siblings graduate from boarding school and come home!

EG-6-3-6.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options

Throwback pictures of Spring Break in Island Paradise with Catalina and her ex-girlfriend Anya. Anya is a witch. She doesn't like snoopy people. The girls decided to rent this little shack by the beach because it seemed private and secluded. The first night in the shack they were out picking fresh ingredients for some potions. This tourist walked up on them and wouldn't leave them alone. One thing led to another and..BAM! She was itching to try out a new spell. Poor guy. Lucky for him it's not permanent.

CkOMxAw.jpg

3uxuGbJ.jpg

PZJqebM.jpg

IbzLGnC.jpg

AuJGsgC.jpg

6nZtPp1.jpg

9GidgLy.jpg

ZixYlnw.jpg

UM9XFmh.jpg

@emorrill Dang!! I want to eat steak now! Seriously. He got a bigger chest than me :p

• Options
    edited March 29
    @MiataPlay - well, looks like being "annoying" didn't pay off for that feller. Good work, Anya. :mrgreen: ~insert high-five emoji~

I also love it when the elixir mixing backfires and turns a sim into a Toadsim - luckily not permanent either.

I love your sims.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited March 29
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! Looking forward to more of your apocalyptic storyline and your lovey sims!
    Post edited by MiataPlay on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top